1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Quoting this for truth. Even though tinyhunt is more obfuscated and complex than standard mafia games, the basic tenet of lynching still stands true. If we don't lynch somebody, we will essentially be sitting ducks for the scum. Moreover, the Vigilante cannot ascertain whether we've actually lynched a Witch until two people have been lynched.

Although I'd ideally like to obtain more preliminary data before lynching, the show must go on.

Vote Player: Lungs

Irene is too obvious a target at the moment, Lutris is aggressively pro-town (barring his odd Lump nomination), Rehio is still a question mark, Fenraellis has certain views that coincide with mine, Little Knee has been already accounted for, and Vira isn't an acceptable lynch target (yet).

We're left with Kensington, Lungs and Fiat. I'd rather avoid Fiat until a later date, simply because he reminds me of the DE2 debates. Kensington is an enigma, but I'm sure we can ascertain his loyalties later in the game.

Lungs strikes me as a player who's too prominent in the foreground to be a pro-town role like the Pope. His poems annoy me anyway. After he's gone, we can proceed into this thread with a clearer head.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Are we actually going to vote to kill a guy for his shitty songs and being a fan of U2?

Of course we are.

Rescind vote (not sure if I last voted during this day phase or the last)

Right now I'm kind of hoping that Zeit's death was a part of some ridiculous Xanatos Gamble by the witches to permanently clear one of their own, because it would be so funny I'd never stop loling.

3. Zeitgeist

What a smart player would do now, if he/she were in Lungs' shoes, is role-claim in the following manner:

"I am role X, Y or Z. Don't kill me."

As a town, we then refer to our bullshit meters and ascertain the veracity of Lungs' claim.

4. Fiat

For the record, I meant Xanatos Gambit. Epic fail on my part.

5. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Well, we have to lynch someone. Don't make me regret this.

Rescind Vote

6. Zeitgeist

Oh, Vira. Sweet, smiling Vira. You said something similar in STAR WARS. In fact, you used this recycled statement multiple times.

Other than that, no comment.

7. Vira

High Score:
    I'm neither sweet nor smiley. I'm not sure where you got this impresison of me from, Zeit. D8

8. Zeitgeist

You're right. You're not sweet at all. I forgot about your Mamoswine, the beast. D=

Still, a simple Hypnosis always solves the trick. =3

EDIT: Everybody who hasn't answered Question 4, go and do it now. I need better reads on all of you. =/

9. Vira

High Score:
    Don't be silly, Zeit; putting Mamo to sleep won't stop him. He'll just kill you while asleep. Or he'll wake up after one turn and KO anything before him. He's cool like that.

Question Four: If you told me you were a witch, I would wonder how drunk you were, then go through possible motivations on revealing your role, and then watch you get lynched. Simple.

10. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

That says it all.

---------- Post automerged at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

And for the slightly more professional explanation, Lungs has the tendency to be loud no matter whether he is a villager or a wolf. Unfortunately, right now his death would be the easiest on my conscious as well as good a guess as any.

11. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Alright, I'm a tad conflicted. I know we need to lynch in games to get the witches down, and I support that. Especially after I derped so hard in DE1. It just feels like we're getting a hell of a lot less information out of lynches in this game.

We don't get any role upon death, so we're not going to get any information from anyone who tries to defend him or anything. I don't even know why I'm saying anything now, as it's just going to make me look suspicious. (Fuck you if you're a witch, Lungs)

I guess the best information we could get out of this would be a role-claim, and it'd be nice if Lungs would get along with that already.

So at the end, we need to lynch. However, I'd like to at least have Lungs get a word in here at some point.

Deadline vote: Lungs. Deadline vote to at least get a word from Lungs on this. If he's a villager, than he'll likely claim and we can get some info. But just a reminder to Lungs, don't say your specific role, claim from a few different ones. Witches have that soup thing after all.

And folks, I think you need to be doing "Deadline" or "Lynch" votes instead of just Vote Player. Maybe it's not a big deal, though.

12. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

It's fine, so long as what you're doing is clear

Also fen, Martyr gets player name only, no role information

13. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You want me to role claim?

I'm the pope.

Weak, insignificant, and the cause of much socio-political conflict.

If I stay alive for a long while, that'll be good, but... now that y'all know...

I played too much hardball to be a good pope. I assume they're intended to be low-key, so they could survive unnoticed by most people till the end. I almost expect to be killed today...

14. KaiDASH

=========
    Current Lynch Tally (6 votes needed for majority - 10 player votes + 1 lump vote)

Lungs (5+1) - Irene, Zeit, Fiat, Vira, Kens | Rehio

No Vote (5) - Fenraellis, Little Knee, Lungs, Lutris(+Lump)

=========

Note: Names after the | are deadline votes, and aren't currently being counted towards a lynch (they will be at the end of the day though)

15. Fiat

Well, if you weren't lying - not lying being the most retarded possible course of action, of course - then you're dying pretty fucking soon.

16. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Fine. I don't believe Lungs is truly guilty, but if I've learned something it's that some people suck at being Scum (oh Taaaurreeeeeeey). Also, I want this vote to be over with because people are bugging me to post and I want this game to get moving already.

17. KaiDASH

As the day comes to a close, the townspeople eagerly await the tallying of the votes. After a time, it is revealed OnTheImportanceOfLungs is to be lynched. As the townspeople turn on Lungs, he tries to make a break for it when Little Knee sticks out her foot making Lungs fall onto a Fire Hydrant breaking his spleen.

It seems that love does not, in fact, conquer all.

Satisfied with the bloodshed, the townspeople return to their homes.

Lungs has been Lynched Extinguished.

Day 3 is over.

It is now night!

Tell me your night actions on your QT and don't post in this thread until Day 4 - A New Boogaloo.

(Night lasts for 24 hours or until all night actions are in, whichever is sooner)

=========
    End of day 3 Lynch Tally (6 votes needed for majority - 10 player votes + 1 lump vote)

Lungs (7+1) - Irene, Zeit, Fiat, Vira, Kens, Lutris(+Lump) | Rehio

No Vote (3) - Fenraellis, Little Knee, Lungs

=========

18. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Kai wanted me to make a filler post even though I'm not part of Tinyhunt. Done.

19. KaiDASH

Night is over!

Today's Soundtrack

The Dancer danced all night without rest. "Dancers gonna dance", the Dancer yelled.

Upon hearing the news that Nyancat has been modded into Unreal Tournament 3, the village went into a panic in the middle of the night. As a riot appeared to be imminent, Rehio and Fenraellis stepped up in an attempt to prevent the madness. "You guys are just mad that UT3 is getting pussy and none of you are", Rehio argued. "Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan", Fenraellis agreed.

Incensed, the mob killed Rehio and Fenraellis, and afterwards looted several upmarket clothing stores.

Rehio has died!

Fenraellis has died!

It is now Day 4

Day 4 will end when a majority lynch is reached or after 48 hours has passed, whichever is sooner.

ps: :nyan:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  20. Vira

High Score:
    Well, either the Vigilante was allowed to kill someone, or the Witches successfully guessed someone's role.