1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 12, 2011.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Hi who added the tag regarding rehio and fiat?

Please remove it.

No game related tagging allowed =\

2. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Just putting it out there: the tag seems at least kind of nonsensical.

If Rehio isn't a witch, I'm clearly the bitching rockstar from Mars. Get your flow charts in order, people.

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Not reading Kai's complex pages because I'm in class? Skimming and not analysing Lutris's tl;dr?

I would call that a sign of laziness or even stupidity, but not guilt.

My current thoughts:

We lynch Fiat after we lynch Knee. Irene seems clean, and my death was a probable attempt at framing her. I tried to start a lynch against Vira, even though I believed that she was Innocent, because I wanted to confirm my suspicions. Why? I wanted to see if the same group of people who voted for Lungs would vote for Vira. Voting patterns tend to display mimicry.

My experience in SW has proven to me that scum follow certain modes of thought. Generally, they don't usually start bandwagons if other villagers can do the honours for them, because they do not want the attention. They want to seem like those who "follow the flow", not "incite the violence". Consequently, you can look at the past voting trends to deduce the Scum:

Votes to Lungs:

Irene, Zeit, Fiat, Vira, Kens | Rehio

Now, I've already mentioned Irene. Moreover, a smart scum would not start a bandwagon; they would wait for others to latch onto a lynch-victim. Hence, I would clear Irene and then clear Vira for obvious reasons (Priest check).

Now, that action leaves myself, Fiat, Kensington and Rehio. I would excuse myself, because I'm probably an Innocent. Kensington is a proven Witch, and Rehio is dead.

Now, Lutris, I was surprised that Knee was a Witch. I genuinely did not believe that she'd lash out in such a vehement way if she were actual Scum. Couldn't she tell that I wasn't insulting her intelligence but attempting to verify my suspicions about her Witchiness? Why was she insulted, then?

If she was acting, good for her. If she were insulted, I'll tell her to go fuck herself on a pongo stick. Harden yourself up, bitch-face: you'll find that this is DLP and not your Home EC Class. You want arrogance? How about this? You're a cock-juggling thundercunt who's an useless as a cock-flavoured lollipop.

[Yes, I know about etiquette, KaiDASH, but I must love my movie references. I won't mention it again.]

Jesus, I thought that she would've known, if she were scum, that I was pointing fingers at her scumminess and not at her intelligence. I thought her hurt reaction signifies her innocent status. Huh, she had hurt feelings regardless of her Witch status?

Lutris, my questionaires actually served a purpose. I now have a good read on Lungs' role and on Irene's role (as well as a few others). Yes, I recognise that the questions wouldn't have helped you, but they definitely helped me. You can read my QT after the game.

tl;dr

Lynch Fiat after Knee. I really shouldn't have feared accusing him from the start (because of DE2), and bitten the bullet. =/

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Hi, this is tinyhunt not be a mean dickheadhunt.

Just incase that wasn't clear.

5. Fiat

You see, Zeit, this is more of that whole "seeing imaginary connections" thing we talked about before.

For the record, I don't think anyone genuinely thinks you're scum, but I'm not the only one who thought that your posts looked more than a little scummy. I just happen to be the only one who has a lulzy solution to that issue.
    Come on, man, you're too smart to genuinely have written this. She lied and you weren't good at reading her. Let it go.

6. Zeitgeist

Seeing connections? Okay, I'll start this debate after DE2. Sure.

Don't deflect. Your vote for Lungs was a bandwagon à la STAR WARS scum at its finest. I would make references to the current game, but I don't want to out anyone. But basically, you took my bandwagon post and joined me without any justification what so-ever.

Now, normally, this wouldn't be enough of a sign of guilt. However, there was something else which solidified my claim:

Fiat:

You posted that when Lungs role-claimed in response to my post. In his post, he even acknowledges the reasons to why I didn't think he was a Pope (e.g. his bad play-tactics as a Pope: being too loud when he should have actually stayed in the background)

Now, I was too tired at the time to notice the subtle implications of this post, but now that I'm more conscious, I'll lead you to this post by Lungs:

Lungs was the only one who answered "Pope" to my supposedly stupid questionaire. You must remember that the Pope is usually considered a low-power role. Why would Lungs mention that "the pope should be kept alive" when he was not in danger and then role-claim the Pope at a much later time?

Now, Fiat. Wouldn't it have crossed your mind that Lungs was true-claiming? Granted, I should have defended Lungs at the time when he made that last post, but I didn't. However, I was considering the notion.

In retrospect, Lungs seems to have been mislynched (hence the possible vigilante kill), and that he was true-claiming. You were rather eager to kill Lungs, however, without considering the possibility of true-claiming.

tl;dr

Lungs was the Pope. You knew that he was Innocent through Process-of-Elimination, because you were a Witch. Hence, you bandwagoned with Kensington and tried to kill Lungs.

Bandwagon is the certified weapon of Rebels. Whoops, I mean Witches.

Is that an imaginary connection? Possibly, but it's not probable.

Hey, I acknowledged that she may have been acting. My "bitter" response only applies if she were acting. If she were genuinely butt-hurt, then the response still holds.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  7. Fiat

I'm really hoping that you're innocent right now, because this is going to be so funny when the game ends.

8. Zeitgeist

Fiat used Deflection! It's not so effective!

9. Fiat

I genuinely don't care if you lynch me, but when the game's over and roles are revealed I'm hoping you lol half as hard as I am right now.

I'd accuse you of being scum based on the tone of your posts and the way that you're clearly trying to lead the thread in a specific direction - and have since the beginning - but you're clearly not. This is, apparently, just how you play Mafia.

I really hope I end up being scum in lesstinyhunt, because no one's going to believe you next time.

10. Zeitgeist

I will acknowledge that it is possible that you are Innocent. However, you evidently possess a scuminess in your post. I'm not the only one who suspects you. Lutris has his eye on you too. =/

I've played tinyhunt far more cautiously than I played DE2; I've tried my hardest to avoid pointing fingers at you. However, I've needed to announce my general suspicions in response to Lutris's megapost. With two scum confirmed, it'd be suicidal not to begin investigating for the last Witch.

11. Fiat

I'm fine with Lutris being suspicious of me. Hell, I'm fine with you being suspicious of me. Hell, there might even be reasons too.

The fact that you did it with all the things that aren't reasons to be suspicious of me and did it in the exact same way you did last game is what's hilarious. Seriously man, 10:1 odds that you piece things together and get the exact same suspicions in the same way during the next game.

12. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Zeit is innocent, guys. Trust me on this. No more acting now, haha ^_^

Seriously, though. I'm not expecting someone like Zeit fell for my poor act. Reading past couple pages I actually laughed when I read that Zeit so suddenly thinking that I am innocent. LOL, no offense, O Zeit the big-headed-dick one.

That's a joke, Zeit, that's a joke. No hard feelings, okay? Okay. :p

One thing that I'm very surprised is there's actually one BIG HOLE in your whole analysis, people. Find it. Fix it. And you'll win.

Aaaaaand I'm done!

PS: My exams were big successes.

13. Fiat

Really, Knee? Really? Hash did a better job post-reveal.

14. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Nothing to lose on the internet for me. And I'm not Hash. And I'm stupid and inexperienced. Jeez, do I have to replay it all again?

15. Fiat

Not calling you stupid and inexperienced (though at least the latter's true), just saying that you went with a worse course of action than even Hash did after being revealed. Hash's response being the thing that killed the DEs in DE2 (you know, aside from Kai).

Unless, of course, this is more XANATOS GAMBIT and was done to clear Zeit. As that is too retarded is too awesome to be true...

16. Zeitgeist

Hm, I believed you were actually hurt because you were a girl. And to think that my initial suspicions about you being a Witch were true. Go figure. You reminded me too much of my sister when she was having a temper tantrum. =P

Note to self: Don't trust girls, at least for a few weeks.

A big hole? Is it the fact that the third Witch is possibly already dead? It is a distinct possibility.

17. Fiat

In the interests of keeping this game fun/lulzy, I'm suggesting that you don't answer this question, Knee.

Though it is a very real possibility.

18. Zeitgeist

Unless Irene is the Mistress of Xanatos who can outwit Princess Azula, it is a very real possibility that you're a Witch.

[nb: lol, calling a guy "a Witch" still feels weird. xP]

19. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Okay.
    Rescind Vote

Vote Player: Kensington

LKnee: I have three words for you. I am disappoint. Yes I went there. On another note, congrats on your exam. Now mine is start of Oct. T_T

Zeit: That's what I thought first too, that the third witch is already dead. But as it is, killing both Kens and LKnee will tell us whether that's right. We can think about that after these two days.

20. Fiat

And I accept that you believe this - though it is one of exceedingly few possibilities, it's also incorrect but you have no way of knowing this - but unless you turn out to be scum I'm going to laugh about this for so long. And point towards it in all future mafia threads.