1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

If Zeit turns out to be a witch he'll end up like Ashaya and Aekiel. Everyone will lynch him/kill him on the first day. Mark my words.

Of course, that is if he's a witch. Which I'm relatively sure that you aren't right, Zeit? *Smiles Sweetly*

Edit:
    Oh, Fiat, there's an easy way around it.After we kill both Kens and Lknee, and the lone witch is left, you can roleclaim for real since we're lynching the witch anyway. (That is, if we are 100% sure we can lynch the right person.)

2. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Sorry, Irene. I don't know why Kai put me on this role, really - maybe for his lulz. And good luck for you, don't forget to eat, sleep well, and whatever you do, NEVER LOSE YOURSELF.

LOL and Zeit, did I really remind you of your sister? That's... actually reminded me of some particular scene between Harry and Ron beside a frozen pool in the middle of nowhere... Something along the line, "She is like my sister?"

....../hopeless HHr shipper

Anyway. Don't make this game lose its lulz, guys. Kill the witches.

3. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Fiat, you don't seem as scummy as most Witches/Rebels/DEs. In fact, I noted in my QT that you were either a pro-town player or an exceptionally devious Witch (which was possible). However, with Lutris knocking Knee out of my innocent list and verifying Vira's innocence, I'm left with you and Irene.

If Irene is a Witch, my respect for her has skyrocketed.

However, I'm inclined to believe that Irene is a McGonagall but not a Dumbledore; she would've had to scheme within schemes in order to be a Witch to me. =/

Consequently, I'm led to suspect you, Fiat, through Process-of-Elimination (POE). And POE is a good strategy to use in exams and beyond. I should know; it saved me when I attempted the SATs. xP

LKnee: You mention the Harry's comment that Hermione is like his "sister" and then mention you're a HHr shipper? In response to my claim that she reminded me of my sister during a temper tantrum?

D=

Let's not go down that route, shall we?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  4. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

EDIT:
    ...I shudder.

---------- Post automerged at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

SCHEMESCEPTION! :awesome

5. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Damn, Zeit, when you put it that way, I'm almost sorry I'm not a witch for me to be that awesome. Unfortunately I don't think I can pull it off. Almost being the operative word because the witches seem to be losing. I like being on the winning(?*) side.

LKnee: Well, if you're going for lesstinyhunt, maybe we can really be on the same side. (Second time lucky?)

*Don't celebrate too early guys, we need to start planning on how to root out the last witch.

6. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Zeit/Knee/Lungs OTP?

7. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

[​IMG]

8. Zeitgeist

Even if you weren't a Witch, I would have been tempted to lynch you for that comment alone. =P

How about Fiat/Knee/Kensington OT3? The Witchery Threesome. xP

9. Fiat

This is a pretty big backpedal from a page ago where you connected all the invisible dots to provide evidence of my guilt and decided to kill me.

I'm still advocating the theory that you're some sort of memetic schemegod who managed to resurrect themselves with sheer scheming power (Kane? Is that you?) but in close second is the possibility that we already killed one.

I hope it was Aekiel.

Also, I'm going to bed. It's 5:30 and I probably have a math test tomorrow. I'll respond to anything after this whenever I can, but don't assume I'm lurking just because firefox is still on this page.

10. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

That was... surprising. Didn't expect you to give up so easily, but what the hay.

Regarding the "Big Hole". I'd surmised as much, but I can't confirm my suspicions unless I live out the night, which is as unlikely as ever now.

Given that Irene herself admitted that she suspected that I was the Priest from Day 1, it's retarded for her not to throw a NK or Soup at me from the getgo if she were a Witch. Ergo, out of the three current suspects, she is most likely to be innocent.

Confirmed Innocent: Vira, Myself

Likely Innocent: Irene

Confirmed Guilty: Little Knee, Kensington

Possible Guilty (in no particular order): Fiat, Zeitgeist

Tonight, I'll most certainly die of a Soup Kill, which means at least one other death from the Night Kill, and possibly more soup. If that happens, we're screwed, but that's unavoidable if it does happen. Moving on.

The fact of the matter is, we need to determine the guilt of either Fiat or Zeitgeist, or we'll lose this opportunity to win.

11. Zeitgeist

POE led me to suspect you. Those suspicions led me to investigate you more closely, and that is how I found those "dots". =/

You were skillful enough as a Witch that signs to your guilt were well-hidden. Still, they existed.

EDIT: Angels, protect me, Vira, or Irene. Decide who will be more vulnerable to night-kill and protect. You have a 50% chance of sabotaging a Witch kill if you protect us. I would pick Vira, because she is a Priest-confirmed innocent. Some of the others (e.g. Fiat) don't believe my innocence, despite my awesome zombie status, so protecting Vira is probably your best bet.

12. Fiat

Had to come back online when I saw this from my phone before going to sleep.

All I have to say in response is: this post is going to be hilarious when the game is over.

13. Lutris

Firstly. I can't decide whether Fiat or Zeitgeist is more guilty. It'll probably exceedingly obvious in hindsight, but I digress.

Zeigeist.

Copypasta or it idn't happen.

Show these to me. You might've already done so, but I'd like to see them again. Think of this as your opportunity to clear your good image in the public eye. What are these 'dots' you're referencing?

Fiat, I'll post for you later.

14. Zeitgeist

For the "dots" that Fiat is referring to, turn back and read my massive tl;dr posts (here and here)

I use my QT as a diary of sorts. It helps me clear my thoughts. If I spell it out any further, you will get me Souped. Is that what you want, Lutris? =/

Granted, I've made some dodgy posts, but are you blind? The Witches night-killed me. Either the Witches (supposedly including myself) are playing a Xanatos roulette, or I'm innocent. Use Occam's Razor, bro.

EDIT: Yes, it's a tvtropes Link. I've introduced the blackhole. D=

15. Fiat

The reasons he listed earlier for why I should be lynched after knee.

Honestly, Lutris, how the fuck can you think Zeit is guilty. He's already died once. His resurrection was a fluke. Unless he's a goddamn psychic I'm doubting he's actually scum.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

16. Lutris

Because Kai is a derpasaurus who can't count.

It appears Kensington already has a majority lynch vote. So.

Rescind Vote

Vote Player: Kensington

17. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Actually I'm a doublederpy, I thought he had one when he didn't, then I thought your vote would give him one when it wouldn't.

Vote Tally - 8 Currently active votes, 5 needed for a majority.

Kensington (4+1) Zeitgeist, Irene, Lutris+Lump | Fiat

Remember, after the | are DEADLINE votes, so they aren't active now.

18. Fiat

Don't see why we need to wait for the end of the day. It's already been confirmed and there's really nothing for him to say.

Rescind Vote
    Vote Player: Kensington

19. Lutris

EDIT: Also, because I'm a herpasaurus who can't read.

Yeah. I see both your reasoning, and I'm starting to seriously consider that we've already killed a Witch.

20. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

hi, its night time. stop discussion and stuff.

angels go pick protect targets so night can be as fast as possible please.

---------- Post automerged 09-21-2011 at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-20-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

As the day comes to a close, the townspeople eagerly await the tallying of the votes. After a time, it is revealed Kensington is to be lynched. As the crowd turns on Kensington, he looks around rapidly for an avenue of escape. Seeing none readily available, he resorts to Plan B.

"Gentlemen, I present to you the Photon Heatwave Alignment Ignition Laser, or PHAIL as it is known in some circles, the most powerful superweapon not on Earth" Kensington pauses here as he takes a small remote out from his jacket. "With this remote, I can utilize the power of PHAIL to incinerate this entire village, killing all of you. Of course, I have been immunized against PHAIL and will be unaffected."

Flourishing dramatically, Kensington presses the only button on the remote and begins to cackle madly.

A shadow begins to form under Kensington, and the townspeople begin to back away nervously. Soon after, Kensington is crushed by the orbital bombardment of PHAIL. The rest of the townspeople are fine though.

Satisfied with the bloodshed, the townspeople return to their homes.

Kensington has been Lynched.

Day 4 is over.

It is now night (and actually has been night for over 4 hours)

Tell me your night actions on your QT and don't post in this thread until Day 5 - Let the Bodies hit the Boogaloo.

(Night lasts for 24 hours or until all night actions are in, whichever is sooner)

=========
    End of day 4 Lynch Tally (8 Currently active votes, 5 needed for a majority.)

Kensington (5) - Zeitgeist, Irene, Lutris+Lump, Fiat

No vote: everyone else

=========