1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Moridin: Hopeless Romantic can expose the witches for who they are, depending on which side they believe in.

If they believe I'm a witch, they'd claim to be acolyte to Fiat's priest/tell everyone that the acolyte is saying Fiat is the priest.

Or, if they believe I'm the real priest, they can confirm that one of the witches (Or even Fiat himself) claimed to him to be a real priest and drag out whoever the other witch is, or at least solidify Fiat's witch status.

It can go either way at this point, so I'll just wait. I'm going off to sleep soon.

2. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, as I somewhat doubt I will have an opportunity to speak again before I get back from classes in about four hours, I will say this much at the very least.

It is obvious that I need to be less... loquacious, for whatever reason. I have gone back and re-read all of my posts in this thread, and they are written completely normally and with honesty. Today's accusation is a troubling result and apparent extrapolation of my normal behavior(check the other threads if you wish to do so). Obviously I have to change my habits somehow, as apparently my Pro-Town commentary and discussion, presumably due to being lengthy and occasionally frequent, have netted me suspicion in both the past and present.

That said, I don't really want to participate any less when I'm playing and participating in a game like this, where coordination is key to the town's ultimate success. As has been said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."(or perhaps more commonly, "sometimes a duck is just a duck.")

Anyway, I'm off to class. Maybe, just maybe, I'll still be alive when I return. If not, then good luck to the rest of you, and I'll be watching from the heavens.

3. Irene

Nice allusions there, Fen.

And that's it, guys, I'm done with winging it as it goes with Kai and Fiat attacking. Whatever happens, I'm going to go off into my bed of slumbers where I don't have to worry about shit. I'll check the thread again tomorrow.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

So, by pointing out the things your scumbuddies are going to do, you think that the town will be fooled when one of them happens?

'hey, that thing that irene said scum would do actually happened!'
    'yep, her successful prediction of what scum would do surely cemented her status as town'

You saying 'fens was not even a suspect til now' made it click for me why witch!irene and fens would try to do this plan. Fen was already checked, and Irene strongly suspected she'd be next because of her lol priest tells (that she admits to AND that she said were a scumtell on fiat). So by doing this, they had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

As for fiats abrupt post, maybe it was because it was 4:30am where fiat lives and he wanted to sleep for a while? That seems reasonable enough to me.

I'm with Moridin on this one. This is just a jumbled mess that barely makes sense.

That seems reasonable, except you're pretty obviously trying to persuade the romantic into siding with you (and this persuasion even goes as far as explicit asskissing) so yeah =\

--

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now too. I'd kind of like it if it is still day phase when I wake up, so use deadline votes or something :)

5. Pyracrys

Pyracrys Guest

Irene. how could you tell what my posting style is normally like? I don't quote people, and my opinions for some reason happen to agree with some players, I don't know, does that mean anything? And with klackerz's suspicion of my question, i'm a new player. To you, it might have seemed suspicious. To me it was an honest innocent question. I'm new to this game, and also to this forum. If you try to count the number of posts I've made in this one thread alone, it'd equal the number of posts I've made in the DLP forum thus far. You can't say that my posting is "suspicious" cause I don't quote or appear meek...

You also said that me not being with kai/fen/fiat. Isn't it quite a big jump in logical deduction to reach me as guilty? There's no basis of proof in that aspect.

Having said that...

Vote player: Fenraellis

Since one of the priests must be real, it makes sense to lynch him first.

6. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Three whole pages developed while I was asleep and I missed participating in all of them. Damn you, time zones. ;_;

ANYWAYS:

Vote Player: Fenraellis

7. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Oh, come on, don't be like that.

Surely you have more to say? I'm kind of running blind here...

8. Vira

High Score:
    Not really. Fen is posting like I did in SW, Kai is trying to parody Zeit and acting very OOC, and I haven't been paying much attention to Fiat. I believe Irene's claims and I wouldn't be surprised if she actually dodged getting killed tonight because killing her will only prove her correct.

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Then:
    Now:
    [​IMG]

Here is what happened.

Castiel, Kai, Irene and klackerz discuss.

Fiat returns.

But Srsly Fiat?

[​IMG]

I am now (100-x)% (limit x->0) sure that both Fen and Fiat are witches (yep, calculus, deal with it)

Once we get Fen out, I am going for Fiat next. If I die tonight (unlikely but plausible) I would urge you all to get Fiat.

10. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Hahaha, oh wow. Everything explodes when I'm asleep. It's going to take a couple more read throughs to grab all the info from the posts, so while I work on that I'll go ahead and vote.

Vote Player: Fenraellis.

11. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Huh, I'm still alive. I guess timezones really make that much of a difference. Anyway, Irene, I wasn't denying anything, or alluding such that I might be innocent, as it wouldn't really matter. One way or another, I will be lynched today. When enough people get around to the thread, I'm sure.

I was actually expressing my honest thoughts. I just think it's unfortunate that my normal(*) playstyle of heavily discussing strategies, is a playstyle that apparently lends itself to suspicion as, for whatever reason, it's only the bad guys that are believed to do such. As such, if I wish to not be considered suspicious in future games, regardless of innocence or guilt, I have to curtail my habit of wishing to heavily participate.

(*)@Vira:
    I didn't really pay attention to the Star Wars game to know how you were posting, but if you read my posts in the previous games, where it's proven that I was innocent, I wrote in the exact same way as I have this game. C'est la vie.

12. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

From the looks of things, no matter which is a Priest both agree I should...

Vote Player: Fenraellis

13. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Wow, I get busy with work and drinking and sleeping and I miss out on a bandwagon.

Irene - you think I'm a witch? That's cute. My random guess of last round is now solidifying into a theory that you are a witch.

Vote Player: Irene

I'm avoiding the bandwagon on Fen for now due to the fact that I don't think he's a witch. I still remember him going "don't give me the lump!". A most un-witchy thing to do.

14. Vira

High Score:
    Wait, when did Irene say that Kens is a Witch? I thought her suspects were Fen, Fiat, Kai, and the new guy (Py-something; sorry, I can't remember your name right now). Anyways, Kens, you just went up on my suspect list with your weak counter-vote. Come on, like anyone's going to vote for Irene now other than the Witches.

And of course Fen didn't want Lump. If he did get it, the Priest would automatically investigate him. Even if Irene did pass over Ashaya, having Lump would just be a big sign saying 'Investigate Me!'.

15. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

LOL this post is so full of fail right now.

16. KaiDASH

Yes, how dare he think Irene is full of it and a liar. It's not like it is an unreasonable opinion to have, especially with the way Irene has presented herself in this thread.

No idea what's up with the fen innocent thing though, unless both priests are fake or something crazy like that.

17. Irene

Lutris says I'm down as deadline, so...

Rescind Vote

Lynch Vote: Fenraellis

18. Vira

High Score:
    Fact: Irene is way less suspicious than you, Kai.

19. KaiDASH

Maybe I should make a day two priest claim where I pinpoint 4 scum followed by telling the acolyte not to back me up. Seems like a town thing to do.

20. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

KaiDASH:Did you read what he posted at all? He accused Irene of accusing him. Is is a simple mistake or something else entirely? Maybe something like a guilty conscience.

Your posts are just making me more and more suspicious of you. Also, you still haven't answered my earlier questions. Also can you tell me what you think of Castiel's last post?

---------- Post automerged at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

How the fuck did a smiley appear in the first line? And I can't even edit. It's probably because I am sleepy as hell right now. So yeah,will post in the thread later if the day phase is still going on.