1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

...that hurt lungs...hurt me right where ma selfless heart is.

[​IMG]

2. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Dhulli, if anyone votes for you, seriously, I'm going to throw my hat into the ring. I will not stand for someone like you to get mayor.

3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Sorry, Irene, but since you're probably die tonight anyways, I think we need a more... sturdy candidate. D:

4. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You're going to make her panic, Vira.

EDIT: Yeah, Irene totally stomped in Lesstiny as the Priest.

5. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

It's all a master plan guys? Don't you see? All these people denouncing me right off the bat? They see me as a selfless person with the courage to stand up to these MONSTERS! Haven't we all heard the story of that one good guy who is ridiculed for his courage to stand up against evil? Yes, we all have. So yeah, vote for that hero. Vote for me.

/Going to sleep now. Hopefully, I'll wake up tomorrow with a rally of good people behind me and together we can rid this town of evil!

6. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Panicking mean she'll use her psychic powers now rather than later, Lungs. This is good~

7. Irene

Vira, I don't know what is in your head, but psychic powers on Day 1 is too crazy even for me.

And they are NOT psychic powers. They are very logical deductions.

*Glares at everyone else daring them to contradict her (No, it's better to keep your mouth shut)*

And fuck you, dhulli.

I'm throwing my hat into the ring for mayor.

If I'm mayor, I'll be under more stress to perform well, and I promise I will lead the town to root out all the witches.

8. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    A Wild Witch has appeared.

Town sends out Irene.

Irene uses Psychic.

It was super effective!

Witch faints. Irene gets 3 exp.

It was a level 1 witch.

9. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I was just about to say something like that actually.

Out of the three that have been suggested as candidates so far, I think all three of them have some major flaws.

Jon: Will get killed sometime soon, unless the scum decide they like his antics. The chance to kill an established DLPerhas proven to be too strong a lure for scum in the past, and I don't think Jon'll be any different.

Irene: Will probably be killed quickly by the scum to prevent her batmaning. On the other hand, since her Batmaning is well known, she might get protected for a while just so she can do her thing. She's probably sturdier then I thought at first.

Dhulli: Just no. I think Lutris would be a better candidate, and he always gets targeted in the first few days for some reason.

Long story short, no decent candidates yet, except maybe Irene. I'm going to see how this unfolds for a bit longer. If no one worthwhile jumps out at me, I'll probably toss her a vote.

---------- Post automerged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

And Irene, they're not psychic powers. It's Batmaning. Much more awesome.

10. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Here's my idea: We look for candidates who aren't putting their names forward at all, and maintain a modicum of logic for how they roll. 'Cause we know that Jon is a bit too out there, Dhulli's too new, and Irene only volunteered herself to spite those that poked her crazy button. Great pool to choose from already.

11. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Eh, I dunno. I guess I could go for the whole mayoral thing. I'm not as established as Jon, I'm not as much of a crusader as Irene, and I'm not as stupid as dhulli.

In short, if you're looking for a slightly apathetic and uncompromising soul as your mayor, I think I might be your dude. Vote for me and shit.

12. Irene

To be honest, I'm a little tired of the over-hyping of my abilities, but that's not to say I won't try my best as Mayor to root people out. It's also because at this stage, responsibility is good for me because it helps to push me to try harder.

Edit: Silens, what do you mean, crusader? O_O Explain yourself.

Dhulli: Your stupidity astounds me so much that I'm just... God.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  13. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Sorry, really how does anyone not see this? Irene obviously pretended she didn't want to be a mayor at first but slowly *seemingly* warmed up to the idea. If we were both witches, this would be a master plan for us, one of us takes the fall and the other *pretends* to warm up to the idea of mayorship and it's totally believable. But if I was a witch, why would I expose all this?

So yeah, vote for me.
    Or don't...but don't vote for Irene!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  14. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So why exactly was dhulli allowed to play?

15. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Some kind of "equal opportunities" thing, if I recall. Extra government funding if we included a mentally handicapped person. I just hope he doesn't have an important role when the lynch bandwagon for his stupidity starts.

16. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Hi guys just a reminder don't edit posts especially if someone has posted after you

17. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

Irene: I do not have to explain myself. That's part of my charm.

Also, on the topic of lynching, I'm assuming we aren't falling back to the mantra of 'Kill Your Idiots'? Because at least for an opening round, it would get things going.

18. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Oh Sorry, my bad. Won't happen again.

19. Irene

Sorry Kai.

Silens: I think it's rather early to start lynching. We should decide the mayor first.

20. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

So, following my old maxim of "Don't assume stupidity, assume guilt - which works every once in a while, apparently" I'm going to come out and say that once we vote for a mayor, we kill Dhulli. I mean fucking immediately.

While I'm at it: Jon is Jon and it'll be hard as fuck to figure out whether he's just being Jon or is actually scum, so I'm not quite willing to vote for him.

Irene is...Irene and I can never trust her again after that last game. Or rather, I haven't trusted her thus far and don't trust her now. In the event that Irene is scum and we make her power we just made a Psychic Batman Witch more powerful than we had to. Or, even worse, Psychic Batman Warlock. She's too dangerous. Also, if she's innocent (probably Priest, knowing her Psychic Batman Luck) she's likely to die on the first night anyway.

Dhulli shouldn't be mayor because I think that he should die ASAP.

That leaves...Random Number Generator?