1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS II (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Republic Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Kang out the other CT or I'll vote for you (or are there 2 other CT?

2. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

According the the OP, there are only two.

3. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    Thank you fen for the info, but Lang you smell like shit

:shades
    BULLshit

4. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Well it was Relic now Castiel. Early on in the game I suggested that we both come out as CT in order to draw Separatist fire away from other Pro Town roles.

My sporadic and random behaviour is both a ruse in order to provoke dialogue from suspect people and just the way I am.

Oliver: Its Kang baby.
    Taure: Cry me a fucking river.

5. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    Autocorrect is a piece of shit, Cas you going to support what he said?

6. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Considering Relic was, and now Castiel is, the other person I am most suspicious of other than you, Kang, that is quite the implied coincidence. That said, unless the fifth Separatist is really well-hidden, it seems like a really bad play to bluff with two of the remaining three Separatists.

Annoyingly, this either validates you, or is a toast to your bluffing ability. I'm honestly not sure which.

7. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    I say we have enough of a buffer to kill kang and then we know about Castiel.

Vote Player:Kang

Sorry Lando it's not that we don't trust you, it's just that we don't trust you.

8. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hrm... it really is too late to start something else. That, and I honestly don't trust you in this particular game round, based upon your previous statements. I don't know if we can get another three votes before the end of the day, but:
    Vote Player: Kang

I would be honestly surprised and regretful if you turned up innocent. That, and curious why both you and Relic kept being so in line with Custer and Zeitgeist throughout the majority of the game.

Edit: Oh, right, an extra twenty-four hours. Well, it gives Castiel the opportunity to either vindicate or further incriminate the both of you.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  9. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Voting recap thus far:

Kang: 3 Votes
    Klackerz, Oliver of Kingston, Fenraellis

Klackerz: 1 vote
    Nae'blis

Yet to Vote: 9 players
    Ashaya, Calutron, Castiel, Kang, Moridin, Riley Poole, Scrib, Sesc, SmileOfTheKill

13 players remain, so 7 votes needed for a lynch.

Day ends tommorrow night at 10:00, so plenty of time.

10. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

They both truly pulled the wool over my eyes without a doubt. I suppose I went into the voting of KaiDash already suspicious towards him so it didnt take very much to be swayed by custer the fiend.

11. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Sorry I am late folks. My first game in SW so had to read rules and catch up to all that has happened till now. Although this might not have been how I would have wanted to handle this situation (telling that I was the other CT) it seems the decision has been made for me. Yes, I am the Clone Trooper along with Kang.

Deadline Vote: Fen

I really don't have much to go on but the fact that you deduced the two CTs to be Separatists.

12. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I don't think that Deadline Voting is within this ruleset actually. Anyway, I gave my reasons for my thoughts, and the two of you(Relic and Kang) had mostly followed with the actions of Custer and Zeitgeist, often with very little explanation, if any was given at all. I believe there is/was reason to be concerned with a Pro-Town role-claiming by someone who I had decent evidence for potential guilt.

Alternately, the few people who explicitly stated heavy suspicions against Kang(Lutris and hgf in particular), were killed off. Until I brought it up again, almost no one else really has mentioned any doubts about him(in particular, neither of the known Separatists did at least), so it obviously wasn't any sort of effort at framing him for guilt.
    It's harder with Relic, since he went inactive, but up until he did, his accusations were colluding with Zeitgeists almost perfectly, including dropping his former convictions and changing to what Zeitgeist called for, with no explanation at all except perhaps an "I [suddenly] agree that so and so are suspicious."

Well, it's nearly four in the morning for me, so I'll be back in around eight hours, with another eight hours left for discussion. Good night(morning).

13. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Yeah, I think deadline voting isn't in the ruleset. It's why I didn't vote last night.

Anyway, I was suspicious of Kang, but Castiel's backing him up, so...

Since there are no deadline votes, I'll hold off on voting until you wake up, but can you please explain, Fenraellis, why you're still suspicious of Kang?

14. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Shit. I was about to edit my post to remove the Deadline vote, realized at the last moment that it wasn't allowed.

Rescind Vote (or just ignore the fact that I ever cast one)

15. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Fuck. I can't help but be most suspicious of Relic. I went on a little mini-vacation to the coast for the past few days. Going back to normal life today, so I'll spend more time analyzing posts tonight. Not voting yet, but I will.

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, I thought I had given my reasoning as to why I feel I'm justifiably suspicious. I'm not sure what else I can really say that I haven't already.

Anyway, where has everyone gone off to? It seems as if this game thread has almost died prematurely. Only eleven of the remaining thirteen people have even posted during this double-length day, and most only minimally.

p.s. I apologize for the delayed reply. I did wake up a few hours ago, but had been distracting myself with a new(for me) game for those same hours, before I got on here.

17. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Oh yes... nuuuuu. I need to read before I vote again.

18. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Well, I can only speak for myself, but I currently have no plan, that's why I'm not posting. I'm trying to come up with one.

So how's this: KaiDash accused Nae'blis of being a Seperatist, and we know Kai was the Probe. Nae'blis said he was the Jedi Master, but he said that after Lutris was killed, and we have no clue what Lutris was. So he could be lying -- or couldn't he?

What, exactly, does this mean:

Is it 100% certain that the kill was meant for someone else, and the Jedi Master swapped them?

19. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Furthermore, I'm not sure that Kang is what he says he is, but it's a simple consideration of what is more likely. Assuming Kang lies, this means Castiel lies as well, and that means that both of them are Seperatists. Seems like a pretty risky bluff.

Of course, any risky bluff is an awesome bluff, if it doesn't get called.

Still, I think I'll give them a pass, for now. So if no one tells me how the above means the Jedi Master was active, it's Vote Player: Nae'blis.

20. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

We're obviously not going to lynch anyone today so fuck it. I can't take the risk that I''m going to die at night without revealing the info I've gathered. I'm the seer. And I've investigated both night one and three but it sees there's not going to be any lynch tonight and since we may never find the HRD I don't think I can hold on for two more nights risking the info every night.

Here goes:

First wagon:Ashaya, Taure, Oliver of Kingston, Kang, hgf, Nae'blis, Scrib, Nemrut, SmileOfTheKill, Riley Poole, Schrodinger, Sesc, KaiDASH-two, possibly three Separatists. One of the Separatist roles allows them to appear Republican so I just assume that they are there but invisible to me.

Third wagon:Nae'blis, klackerz, Sesc, Ashaya, Oliver of Kingston, Custer, Kang, Scrib, Jwlk, Fenraelis-three confirmed Separatists, possibly four Separatists

Common people:Ashaya, Oliver, Kang, Naeblis,Sesc

Schro Dead.
    NEmrut dead.
    Kai, has been confirmed Repub.
    JWLk is confirmed Repub.
    Nae is claimed Repub
    Sesc role-claim Senator
    Custer is claimed Sep. So one suspect down.
    Kang role-claim CT

Of all the people Oliver and Ashaya are the ones who comes up in two lynches with the number of Separatists guaranteed for sure. Make of that what you will.

I'm probably dead for coming out but if I let it go another night and didn't do so and died anyway everything was a waste anyway. I probably should have done it earlier but it wasn't an easy decision. If you need to lynch me yourselves to establish my credentials and prevent me from being covered up hurry.

Vote Player: Scrib, if it'll help the bandwagon along.