1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Oh... you were being foolish and implying that they killed their Assassin. Nice. The only Witch that was dead at the start of the day was Moridin. Considering he was not the Assassin(as evidenced by their being no immediate retribution kill), and he is the only dead Witch, it means that the Assassin is still alive, thus a Sacrifice Spirit was used.

---------- Post automerged at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Huh, just saw your latest post. So... We at least know that you are not the Demon, since you certainly don't want to help me at this point.

---------- Post automerged at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Anyway, that helps me to put my vote on Geabe. If Vesvius is the Enchantress or Assassin, you are likely the other one.
    Vote Player: Geabe

@mishie, realistically, while Ashaya could very well be a Witch based upon your information(even if it was Meta-game:(), her actual Witch role could be any of them, considering the Witch's knowledge is communal.

p.s. Still ignoring the Hit Squad information that proves you were lying about checking Irene...

2. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

It's that time of the thread where I start pointing fingers at everyone....

Okay, Jon being a witch is a possibility that I've considered just before Day 4 ended, (If you recall, I suggested that and was immediately beaten down by Jon, so I filed that away for later.)

And there lies the question, Jon. Why me of all people? Out of the three mayor powers, the check-player power is the weakest. You should know that. In order for you to actually believe that checking me is worth it, you'll have to a) Assume the priest won't check me b) Assume that you don't want to save anyone important or even give yourself an extra life, which is, let's face it, what many of us would've done. c) Killed someone you are really fucking suspicious of as scum.

Then Silens came out and gave his information. Now, it pains me to say this, but honestly, despite his stupid role-reveal, dhulli is confirmed as BoD. (Honestly, I'm fairly sure Matt is innocent by now, and dhulli is competent despite our lynching. He trolled us into lynching him. That's kinda reminding of how BoD should behave.)

Jon proceeded to come up with a tl;dr post (Which I read in detail) about his entire time as Mayor and all his decisions, taking my suspicion slightly off for a while, until I went back and read it and it started ringing all sorts of bells.

Check 1: Subtle defending of Geabe.

Check 2: Slightly accusing Lutris, which by now have us split into two camps about his behaviour. A) He's innocent and acting scummy so that you guys won't kill him early (Kinda didn't work because as of now he's most likely to have been vigiliante-killed) or B) He's a witch and being batshit-flying obvious about it by not posting much at all. Honestly. You can tell which one I believe (Hint: If Lutris was scum he probably wouldn't have been quite that obvious)

Because of that conclusion, I have to conclude Lutris/Fiat are both innocent and not DoB/Assassin. As Fen's info reveal showed (Honestly, don't accuse me of believing the warlock blindly, but his info collided slightly with mine so I'm choosing to believe him this time), Fiat was innocent and killed by the witches. Lutris couldn't have been assassin if Fen survived. As such, the logical conclusion I drew was, as stated above, that you used your mayor hit skillz to hit Fen and failed. How nice.

So I'm not that surprised Jon is likely scum. Geabe and Ashaya I have suspected for a while... Mishie MY LOVER can confirm that I suggested the two of them as scum (Got the other two wrong though, so...make of that as you will)

Shay's notion of scum came from the fact that she has been oddly silent. Now, from the past few games, such as in lesstiny, she was my acolyte and remained inactive for all the way, so that may be the wrong interpretation, but from her active participation in the thread at the start (advocating mayor for Jon, no less) to her sudden silence quoting 'too many tl;dr' her behaviour consistently reminds me of her tactics in Star Wars 2, where she faded away from attention so as to not arouse more suspicion after Jon was elected. As such, Ashaya immediately jumped more onto my list. However, I'll set her aside for the moment with the rest of the lurkers such as Rubicon etc.

Next comes Geabe, playing his "I'm kinda new so I have no opinions as of now." His posts are EXTREMELY safe. So safe, in fact, that his posts' opinions almost mirrors mine. Mayor Vote: Not sure, wait for Jonwagon, jump on Jon. Lynching dhulli: Abstrained at the start, then a short post containing a vote for dhulli in the middle of bandwagon. Started the LKnee wagon, then rescinded vote citing that she's likely innocent...

Honestly, Geabe, giving a Pyracrys vibe and continually making all the safe posts makes you extremely suspicious. Even your long post, in essence, kinda said nothing.

The claim of Santi, however, was not confirmed to be legit until today. The possibility of witches killing one of their own seems a little off, but at the moment, I think the priority is to get the desperado to come out and kill Fen off.

If not...

Vote Player: Jon

I'm sorry Jon. At the moment, it's either you or Vesvius. Town, even if Jon is innocent (Highly unlikely to me right now) the vigilante/detective needs to come out. If and ONLY if Desperado doesn't lynch Fen, that is.

EDIT: Goddamnit Fen. Don't split the vote with Geabe and Jon. Or, maybe it doesn't matter because you're waiting for Desperado lynch?

EDIT2: Alright, forget it. Let's go after the more dangerous one.

Rescind Vote

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  3. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, all things considered, I think the town should whittle down the Witches, with the Desperado saving themselves for me until at least tomorrow, so I can reveal the roles of the two Witches dead by then(since I get the roles of dead Witches on even numbered days). If one of them is the Enchantress after all, then the town knows that they can safely just lynch their way to victory without interference.

Of course, the only way I can confirm survival for tonight, is if I Soul Steal...:awesome. Strategically, the best target for that would be one of the Lovers(they only both die if one dies to a lynch), as it would mean the Town could kill the Enchantress if they are one of the still-living Witches, without being forced to lynch the Lovers first.(since you can't confirm who they used Sacrifice Spirit on for sure)

So... do you think that getting information on the Witches is valuable enough to ensure my survival?

4. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

tbh, not really

5. Geabe

Geabe Guest

People, Fenraellis is playing you. I am outside now, but rest assured I will post when I get home.

My next post will be long, so please get ready to read a substantial amount.

6. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Geabe, the fact is that with The Santi being innocent, and both people that he compared you and Vesvius to, being innocent, that you are guilty. I'm sure you will try to deny it regardless, but still...

7. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Man, and Fen said my posts make me read like a smug prick because of the avatar.

No fucking idea what's going on, but you know what, I'm going to...

Vote Player: Vesvius.

Ta-da.

8. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Rescind Vote

I like this plan.

9. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I never said "prick," only smug.:p

That said, vote-splitting.:( I guess you could do a hung vote, so the Judge gets to bypass any protection the Enchantress may have, but that relies on the Judge even still being alive. Not worth the risk, in my opinion.

---------- Post automerged at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Mind-tricks are bad, Jon. Gaebe as one of the two roles I mentioned, hmm... maybe. I'm not quite sure how to take your post.
    I wonder if you used the 'red text of truth' in an honest fashion, for one of the few times, and actually are the Demon out of the Witches. I don't wonder that quite enough to use a Soul Steal on you, but I do wonder.

10. Jon

I have never lied.

11. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hmm, looking back, as long as one presumes you used your Hit Squad against Lutris, and you are being honest about being the Demon, then yeah... I guess you haven't. Well, never mind then, sorry to accuse you of being dishonest with the red text.

12. Jon

You should Soulsteal me.

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hmm, to attempt the Soul Steal, succeed and prove you right... or fail spectacularly and prove you wrong, while consequently getting killed by the Witches if they use another Sacrifice Spirit.

I'm not sure if you are a better chance target than the one I was going to go for. Either way there is a reasonable chance of success and failure.

14. Jon

[​IMG]

15. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Yes, well, I can imagine your expression whether you are being honest or not. That said, you have no real reason to help me. Even if the Witches don't kill me at night, helping me kill you only hastens the Witches' downfall, thus resulting in less members of the Town killed... although I suppose that itself also hurts me too.

16. Jon

If you don't get why I used that image then you suck massive balls.

17. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Yes, well... I never have watched much television. Well, for the last nine or ten years at least.

---------- Post automerged at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

I was actually just about to post the following, but I wouldn't mine an explanation first:
    (Note to KaiDASH, if you are watching, that doesn't count as my vote quite yet.)

18. Jon

Demon Mayor.*

Get it right.

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Yes well, I still wouldn't mind a reference for the picture, if you could? It looks familiar, presumably it's a Demon within the body of a Mayor, from some show or another.

---------- Post automerged at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Buffy perhaps?

20. Jon

Oh by the way, town.

I wouldn't recommend lynching Geabe tonight if you want to win.