1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Lynch Ollie.

Trust me.

I know what's best for you.

2. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Jon sounds like the kinda guy who has some sort of Informational role.... or scum :l

3. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

About Sesc. I'd say the important thing is to ask how helpful would knowing his role be? Are there any connections to him we can feasibly draw? If not, knowing or not knowing is a waste of time.

If there are connections, we'll just have to examine'em. I highly doubt we'll find out who sesc was anyway.

@Dhulli: Yes, why'd you point that out? D:

4. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Castiel r u scum???

After tonight and Castiel's fail at being mayor I'm leaning towards him being scum.

Now if he is then I think his 'priest' (I mention no names) is one of his buddies.

---------- Post automerged at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Gila is the other female.

5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Discounting Ashaya there are two other female players. At least we're not down to one possible candidate, but Castiel still majorly derped.

Also, I said in this post that I suspect Taure. Examine my reasoning, as well as the first post I made on Taure's possible scumminess, and tell me if I'm seeing nothing.

I'm tempted to take Necrule off that list of scumbuddies though. His reply to my accusations didn't set off my scumdar.

6. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

@Sneakthief: There is no way the scum would have missed that. It would be stupid of us to assume that they're that stupid.

7. Aekiel

High Score:
    Agreed. Castiel could be running the idiot con, but I get the feeling he did actually derp all that.

8. Jon

And you sound like the sort that is purely scum. Why else would you try and claim that another person had an informational role? Congratulations. You are now scum to me.

9. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Also, I don't believe Castiel is scum anymore. If he's being truthful, which I believe he is, there is no way scum wouldn't find a better use for his talents. Unless he's all out lying about everything...and that's a stretch.

So, pretty sure we can discount Castiel from the scum list...

10. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

So Day 2 is full of herp and derp. Awesome.

We do not have much to go off at the moment. A lot of people are palcing blame on Sesc for failing to protect. Correct me if I am wrong, but one of the witches has a special kill that can pierce Angel Protection. They could have used it last night knowing with a high degree of certainty than Sesc would protect Kai if they were both Town. Also there is no guarantee that the Daredevil used his power last night to stop special kills.

11. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Lol when someone says to vote someone for no reason, and doesn't think people will assume he has some sort of informational role....

:facepalm

12. Jon

Thinking is one thing, declaring is another.

Protip; Only I get to use emoticons and not look scummy.

Bitch.

:nyan:

13. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

So far my read on Jon: He's either warlock or he's town. His posts seem very independent and I cannot see any witch plot involving them.

14. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Lol, castiel, I was leaving it up to you as it was your message. Anyway, this doesn't explain your 'she'.

I really want you to be town, but I know that every person here is a lying son of a bitch so I'm more than a tad paranoid.

Also, I agree with Jon. Jwlk has been highly suspicious to me this whole game. He's actually my first pick for a lynch target. I would go through his posts and point out why, but as I've said, my phone fucking sucks.

Also, the three targets I see right now are Ollie, Castiel, and jwlk. I'm suspicious of Aekiel as well, but on the fence (much as I am with Castiel due to his strange actions).

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    Jon is Jon. If he's a witch he's going to do his own thing. It's what he did last time.

---------- Post automerged at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

I've been downgraded to a maybe scum, Ashaya? Awesome.

16. Jon

I am the True Mayor Jon.

Believe in the me,
    who believes in the you,
    who believes in the one piece!

17. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

If I would have been the warlock, this game would have been full of win.

But now,it's just full of fail :(

18. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Ashaya, you keep saying how you have a masive tldr, but can't be bothered to type it on your phone. Type it, and maybe we'll believe you. Castiel's word doesn't mean much at the moment, so go ahead and post your tl;dr. Yeah?

The top of my scum list comprises of Dhulli and Aekiel. I'm willing to go along with Ollie though, and jwlk has been doing some serious lurking.

This Day must not take as much as the previous. Seriously.

19. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I don't think you realize how fucked up/old my phone is. Painful. It's early still, so as long as I don't die I will be waiting until typing isn't an immensely frustrating task.

I've been suspicious of you, however, Republic21.

We need to rally behind a common lynch target without letting the witches guide us into lynching someone town. I've listed who is highest on my list of suspects, so I'd like to hear more of all of yours. Can the lurkers come out for a while?

20. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

I don't particularly have a scum list at the moment. A few people I am curoius about such as Eternity Lost and maybe Aekiel. But there has been not enough posted for me to come up with anything more solid. However I do believe it is important to rally behind a target and most likely soon to avoid a no-lynch especially with our Judge down.

---------- Post automerged at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

Sigh...curious**