1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Ok I am the Mad Scientist and Ashaya was my Acolyte. I feel that it is ok to roleclaim and reveal because there is no more warlock and we are down to last 10. Since I do not know when I may go, I want to share what I have gathered so far.

Night 1 - Check Kai and Ashaya. This was because Kai was pretty much confirmed town and Ashaya was acting all over the place. Trolling to perfection. The result was THE SAME. This follows Castiel's check Night 1.

Night 2 - Ollie and Rep21. Ollie confirmed as Warlock but Rep21 was one of those who initially defended him. So I tried to find out possible Thrall candidate. The result was DIFFERENT. So that leaves Rep21 as either Town or Witch. I do not particularly feel he was all that scummy aside from his defence of Castiel.

Night 3 - Here we get interesting. I checked Eternity Lost and draconian. The result was DIFFERENT!!! So out of those 2 we have a confirmed scum. Since draconian was lynched without much preamble I am not sure if we lynched right. To be sure, EL could be lynched tonight. I ALSO sent a mail that night. Left it unsigned to Rep21 who I concluded was likely to be town. The contents of that I will leave for Rep21 to discuss if he wishes as I mentioned in that letter. I did not sign it as I mentioned by beliefs of who was town in this letter and wanted to see how the NK went after that. I said I felt Ashaya, Castiel - since I voted him mayor and cannot check him, and he himself were innocent. That is all I had gathered at the time.

Night 4 - Gila and 1and1is3. The result was DIFFERENT. So we also have another town and witch combo. Both are still alive, so who do we lynch town?

Night 5 - dhulli and Fen. Result was THE SAME. So with Fen dying last night I feel that dhulli is likely to be innocent unless the witches sac'd Fen on the ngiht I checked him by sheer coincidence.

TL;DR: I am MS. Ashaya confirmed town. Rep21, Fen, dhulli likely town. Gila, 1and1is3, Eternity Lost and draconian all possible scum.

This is all on the assumption that thad was indeed Ollie's Thrall as well.

Angels - protect me please? :angel:

---------- Post automerged at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

If the person who can tell crazy people is alive, now would be a good time to reveal IF AND ONLY IF you checked one of the targets I checked - especially if you checked both. This would help us narrow down potential roles especially with reveal of desperado being guljons.

2. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

First, I DID NOT check Ashaya.

Necrule, the priest did that. I was Necrule's lover. He told me. I told you I used mayor power so that we could let the town know of at least one of the good guys without revealing any roles.

I used the mayor's power to give myself an extra life.

So since I have two lives and warlock is dead, I am thinking of role-claiming.

Thoughts?

3. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

How the hell would you know whether Ashaya was your Acolyte or not?

That seems suspicious.

---------- Post automerged at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

That depends which role you are Castiel.

4. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Which roles do you suggest if I was I should NOT role-claim?

5. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Well, my main suspicion was on Republic as Thrall, but Jas' reveal (which I think is legit) debunks that. Outside of that, I don't really have any suspicions.

6. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

She was given the chance to mail. You all heard her ask for the chance to mail. She was given said chance and mailed me, the only confirmed town role for her. I won't reveal her mail yet because it contains info yet to be revealed.

And I'm going to start by pointing the finger at Eternity.

Lynch vote: Eternity Lost

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Don't claim if you're Survivialist or DOB.

Why did you give yourself an extra life if you could have given it to the Priest?

Seems a bit strange to me.

---------- Post automerged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Why didn't you say she mailed you in your long post?

---------- Post automerged at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

It does make sense with the way she was begging the mailman to send mail.

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Do not kill Eternity Lost. I have reasons to believe he is town.

lynch vote: Moridin

9. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

I'm with you Republic. I've been suspicious of Moridin ever since Day 2.

Lynch Vote: Moridin

Which reasons are these?

10. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I think Moridin would be a decent lynch for the day right now, but I'm still debating if I should claim now or not. This game is getting very complicated.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Moridin

11. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Deadline is a good idea Gila. We don't want him to get lynched too early.

Rescind Vote

Deadline Vote: Moridin

12. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Yep, it would be bad for discussion if we got an early lynch, something the witches might want. After thinking about this for a bit, I think I should claim now, since I can still maybe do some good today. I am the psychiatrist and if Jas is telling the truth this means 1and1is3 is either a witch or the thrall. Out of the people I have checked only one check is still relevant. I checked Republic yesterday, but I'm not sure if I should reveal the result just yet, because it might help the witches further narrow down the roles. I haven't checked anybody yet today, and I'm bit at a loss to who would be most beneficial to check so I'd be more than willing to be directed on this one.

13. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

jas did Ashaya tell you my role?

I will not vote yet. I leave for an exam soon. I will be back in more than 24 hours from now (going to friend's house later), if I get net access I might reply sooner but I will probably not be able to.

14. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Yes. She also told me about how sure she was of your role as well. Why are you all suspicious of Moridin? If nothing else, either Gila OR 1and1is3 is scum. Why not vote for either of them first? I am leaving my vote as is for now but will be up to change.

15. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Yeah, I agree with Jas, I see more reason to vote for one of Gila or 1&1is3.

Right now, Gila is obviously suspicious. Her "we need more discussion to root out witches" screams of trying to blend in as town.

Vote Lynch:Gila

Republic believes Eternity Lost is town. Pretty sure we can group the two of them together, they're both either scum (Rep. is lying bc he's scum) or town (Rep. is telling the truth bc. he's town).

Jas, if we don't get a majority lynch on Gila, I want you to check Gila with myself. If it's different, we can lynch Gila, if it's the same, we can lynch 1&1is3.

16. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Jas : Asking Angels to protect you after Role Revealing is stupid.

17. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Goddamnit dhulli. Victory is well withing our grasp, as long as we dont lynch stupidly. Gila has never acted scummy, yet he‘s a target because its convenient to not look further.
    The real scum are playing much more smartly, laying low and posting just enough to not seem overly suspicious. Although sneakthief has been slipping lately.

tl;dr: vote for Moridin.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  18. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Yes moridin might well be suspicious but we have a 50/50 chance of lynching scum from Gila/1&1is3. (My assumption which I believe to be true is that Jas is telling the truth). If it's not Gila, it has to be 1&1is3.

19. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Vote for Moridin Dhulli. Don't automatically believe Jas.

Gila, reveal your checks if you are psychiatrist. It just sounds like stalling if you role reveal but not reveal your information.

20. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Rescind Vote
    Deadline Lynch Vote: Gila
    I'd like to hear what Moridin has to say in his defense first.

---------- Post automerged at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

And if someone could point out some suspicious posts by Moridin, that would be grand. Otherwise, I'll have to go back and read through the thread again which I've been putting off so far :p