1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Investigations into Chicago (Dresden Mafia) Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

LochNess idea is good. It doesn't matter if we lynch scum or townie we will have something to work with.

Vote Player: Duke of Rothwood

And if Duke turns out to be townie than maybe other lurkers will come out and post.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd prefer not to vote-jump this early, but at least lynching a guy who isn't going to contribute spit to our progress is better than one who has to some degree.

Rescind vote,
    Deadline lynch vote: Duke of Rothwood

3. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

I for one am suspicious of Castiel, mainly becuase of the fact that he's joined this bandwagon, hasn't bothered to give a reason, and to top it off, he's used a normal vote instead of a deadline vote showing that he's more interested in killing somebody that giving us more time to properly use our day.

I really do think that we should be careful in how we vote in that we shouldn't just rush things, once day ends, we will no longer gain information from people posting and we now have to hope that our info roles choose the right targets and that the scum don't get lucky. By taking our time during day and lynching carefully, we can make the most of our time and hopefully somebody scummy will slip up.

Also from what I've seen, the main two reason why people are voting for Stojil would be because other people are voting, and due to a poor choice of words from him earlier, which when you consider that English isn't his first language, may just be that.

Ash
  4. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

We have to lynch someone, as someone posted above it plays into our favor since the probability of him/her being scum is higher in this game.

I voted for him because he had the most votes at that point (I was ninja'ed by Ash) and since the day is short I do not want it to go to waste.

Read the thread of all the last games I have played. I usually put first votes without any reason (as far as I remember) because regardless of what you say, lynch votes on first day are just speculation.

I did put these reasons before because they are obvious and I do not like typing long ass posts with my phone. (I am on laptop now)

Anything else?

5. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

So what you're saying is that we should just pick a random person to lynch and hope for the best right? In that case:
    Deadline Vote: Castiel

6. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    This. I have no real reason for my vote besides bandwagon jumping, I admit it freely. It just feels like it is in our collective best interest to get something done.

7. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Rescind vote.
    Deadline vote: Duke of Rothwood

I'm all for lynching the lurkers, even better if it's to save my ass. With so many players in this game, scum-lurking seems to me like the perfect way to not be spotted and not trigger scumdars.

I'm not going to blame my English for what you're calling 'my slip'. I still think 'townie' fit that sentence better than 'we'. Make what you will of it.

And, dhulli, since I stopped writing down my name at the end of my posts, almost everyone has gotten it wrong.

So, here's a possible reason to lynch me. It makes more sense than the 'slip' to me. Use it.

Uncle Stojil

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  8. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

/inb4 you vote lynch me

y u be stupid?

This is not random. You are doing this either because you want to prove some retarded point or because you are scum (as to why, read on.)

I voted the way I did to make sure that we get a lynch done today. Half the people in this game know that it must be done. (ex: Zennith) I just went ahead and said it.

What you are doing my friend is the exact opposite.

Your action right there does nothing but reduces the probability of us getting a lynch done today.

Which makes me doubt you.

I will however not change my vote, because there is still a possibility that you were just being stupid and because it will only lessen the chances of getting a lynch today.

I might however change to the Duke guy.

What's the current count?

9. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Duke of Rothwood may have just forgotten about the game or had other issues. If I remember rightly, he was replaced near the end of AYAW:BC.

---------- Post automerged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Vote count

Ashaya: 1 Klackerz (Deadline)
    Zennith:1 Vesvius
    Uncle Stojil: 1 Smile 2 Aekiel 3 Zennith 4 Lindsey 5 Kalas 6 Evan Tide 7 Moridin 8 Me 9 Castiel
    Castiel: 1 mishie
    DoR: 1 Lochness 2 Ashaya 3 franki 4 Zenzao 5 US

10. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sigh, the first day is mostly useless for information so in the interest of moving along.

Vote Player: Uncle Stojil

11. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

All you lone voters hop on a bandwagon. Either Duke or Stojil is going to get lynched today.

12. guljons

guljons Squib

I have to say, if you don't post even once in 24hours then you deserve to be lynched, I think. So I will go for him.

Deadline vote: Duke of Rothwood

13. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Extension is now in place. You have an extra 12 hours. use them wisely.

At 9pm EST(US) This thread will be closed for night actions.

14. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

We need 15 for lynch. Stojil has 10 votes. Vote for him.

15. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

That means you Krogan!

16. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Deadline Lynch Vote: Duke of RothswoodDespite it being hypocritical since I haven't posted much either I like loch's idea.

17. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

Vote count
    Ashaya: 1 Klackerz (Deadline)
    Zennith:1 Vesvius
    Uncle Stojil: 1 Smile; 2 Aekiel; 3 Zennith; 4 Lindsey; 5 Kalas; 6 Evan Tide; 7 Moridin; 8 Eternity Lost; 9 Castiel; 10 Aziraphale
    Castiel: 1 mishie
    DoR: 1 Lochness; 2 Ashaya; 3 franki; 4 Zenzao; 5 US; 6 guljons; 7 draconian139

So, only 9 people did not vote:
    1. CommanderBond
    2. Dhulli
    3. Duke of Rothwood
    4. Jeram
    5. jwlk
    6. Kensington
    7. Krogan
    8. SneakThief
    9. Snowflake

18. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

The way I see it, either Stojil or Duke will be lynched, as such:
    Rescind vote
    Deadline Lynch Vote:
    Duke of Rothwood

19. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I'm awake!

So it's down to Stojil or DoR? Fair enough.

Rescind Vote

Vote Lynch: Uncle Stojil

Both because he has more of a bandwagon going and because his signing his posts annoys me.

20. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Actually, I'd rather lynch a lurker? Uncle Stojil bothers me, but not enough to lynch him. Lynching a lurker seems more appropriate, given the recent werewolf game.

Rescind vote

Deadline vote : duke of rothwood

---------- Post automerged at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Sorry for the misplaced ?.