1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

META MAFIA - Episode I: Slumber Party || Concluded [FEMME NATION Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I'm not going to kill you Anya. If I was trying to imply anything it was that it would not be good for town if I was killed today, which I possibly even shouldn't have said considering it may or may not give beastly witches some info. Of course it's always possible I was jus kidding...

Anyway I went through jadedmutt's posts for your viewing pleasure, and you tell me if this really looks like very pro town:

#54 Galpal vote without explanation and some fluff.
    #56 Fluff
    #60 Fluff
    #98 Suspicion of Lindsey and a bit on LochNess
    #111 Vote on Lindsey, and apology for it (I personally find apologies suspicious, but this game seems as kind of a special case in that regard)
    #148 Fluff and has no clue, but I make a good point
    #166 Another vote on Lindsey folowed by Vira doing the same
    #189 Doesn't rly trust Lindsey (again) or me, vote on me, because of experience bandwagon (Ashaya or Vira)
    #191 Should have read tutorial

Basically majority of this is constant suspicion on Lindsey up until the moment she dies and some scattered mentions of other people. Also Ashaya do you think we can afford to risk a soup kill at this point? We should have majority in the angels which may help save one person, but I'm still a bit undecided if mass claim will really help us more than it will hurt us.

2. Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude Fourth Year

Sorry for being so late, everyone. I spent New Years with extended family, and there wasn't much time for internet usage.

Well, I have to say, jadedmutt was already on my shortlist for those of you most likely to be a witch, and Gila, your post brings up pretty much everything I would have pointed to for her scummyness, and highlights it fairly nicely. I don't really feel the need to rehash it when it's already been said.

Deadline Vote: jadedmutt

As for the secondary level suspicion some of you have of me, what exactly makes you guys think I'm a witch? Unless you give me some reasoning, I can't really say more than "I assure you, I'm not." Which isn't that persuasive when trying to prove to you that I'm innocent, nor is it helpful in getting you to think more on the people who actually could be witches.

3. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

First off, thanks for going through her posts. Pleasant thing to wake up to. I don't think that we should mass claim, but I do think that anyone who has any information that can help us should reveal.

Okay. So, my thought process.

Cheddar is confirmed town. I am confirmed town (obviously I myself know this, though in any of your guys' thought processes, you would be in this spot).

So that leaves: jadedmutt, Anya, Gila, and Schadenfreude.

The possible scum teams are:
    jadedmutt/Anya -due to her not voting for jadedmutt
    Gila/Schadenfreude -due to you guys voting FOR jadedmutt, if she is innocent
    jadedmutt/Schadenfreude -perhaps you are voting for guilty jadedmutt in an attempt to distract.
    jadedmutt/Gila -same deal, though I do not think this is the case.

I do not have Anya paired with anyone else, as I can be fairly sure that Anya/Gila is not the case, and I don't think Anya/Schadenfreude is either.

Make of that list what you will.

Personally, I think the most likely are jadedmutt/Anya followed by jadedmutt/Schadenfreude followed by Gila/Schadenfreude.

However, even after lynching jadedmutt, we won't have any information.

This is why I asked for anyone with HELPFUL information to step forward.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  4. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

You're right. But I'm kind of iffy still. You better not be scum and just being really convincing to make us kill off another town.

Rescind dead-line lynch vote: Gila

Dead-line lynch vote: jadedmutt.

I realllly really hope I don't end up regretting this.

Also, how do we know that there is two witches still alive?

5. Ash

Let's go over this:
    Day 1: Little Knee is Mamoswined
    Night 1: Palindrome is eaten
    Day 2: insecta is smothered
    Night 2: LochNess and 1and1isthree are killed. This means Quinanya killed, and was still alive. One, if not both, are town.
    Day 3: Vira is smothered.
    Night 3: Cheddar is SAVED. Lindsey sacrifices herself.

So, here is a list:
    Little Knee (MamoSwined) CONFIRMED TOWN
    Palindrome (Devoured by Witches) CONFIRMED TOWN
    Insectamantidae (Smothered) CONFIRMED TOWN
    1and1is3 (Strung Like A Bon-Bon) COULD BE A WITCH *or*
    LochNess (Strung Like A Bon-Bon) COULD BE A WITCH
    Vira (Smothered) COULD BE A WITCH
    Lindsey (Dead in a Debauched Pile of Zelda) CONFIRMED TOWN.

So, best case scenario is that we have 1 witch left, if Vira and 1and1isthreeO OR LochNess are witches. Second scenario is that we have two witches left, with Vira OR 1and1isthree OR LochNess as our sole witch. Worst case scenario is that NONE of them were witches, and we have three witches left, in which case Quinanya will strike tonight if she wasn't Vira.

I'm going with scenario 2, because I don't think we are lucky enough for scenario 1, and I REALLY FUCKING HOPE we are not experiencing scenario 3.

6. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

By the way -- thanks for the whole "Saving" thing guys. <3 I forgot to mention that earlier.

I'm with you mostly Ashaya. I do feel that Gila isn't a witch (nor or you), though I can't remember what she said that gave me that impression. It was some off-hand comment iirc, but I could have interpreted it wrong.

I'm still suspicious of Anya because (1) I know I'm not a witch and (2) Anya and I were the only real contenders for the Galpal thing. That means that either the Witches didn't bother to try and get one of their own elected or Anya is a witch and they went with it. On the other hand Anya did vote for me, and I originally voted for her because she wasn't suspicious, so I could be doing Anya a grievous wrong. Jadedmutt also voted for Anya, which makes me suspect her ever so slightly more.

7. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Well damn. I don't really know what to say. I could try to make you guys realize that you're wrong, but the chances of convincing enough of you guys is slim. So I guess this is goodbye. It's been great playing with you guys.

And as far as the "defending Vira" thing: I don't find credibility in the "she's experienced, so she must be a witch" train of thought. I didn't think that that would have affected how the roles were chosen and wanted to make that clear.

8. Ched

For what it's worth Jade, I'd rather lynch Anya than you. But I'd rather lynch you than have a stalemate where no one is taken out.

*hands jadedmutt the last two cookies*

9. Gila

It wasn't that she has experience hence she may be a witch. It was more like she is experienced and yet is not playing actively like you would expect an experienced town player to play hence she may be a witch.

10. Ched

You know, it just hit me. Last time I was saved. Suddenly I am more aware than ever of my own mortality. I hope I don't die tonight, but if I do, know that I go to my death with eyes wide open in anticipation of that next great adventure...

But seriously, screw anyone who screws with me! Death to witches! Please do keep my suspicions in mind if that happens and kill the murderin' scum for me! FOR ME! FREEEEDOM!

Also, that next great adventure? Screw that -- I haven't reached max level and gotten to raid yet with this life.

11. Ash

jadedmutt: if you aren't a witch, what are you? You're going to be lynched today, so you ought to tell us.

CheddarTrek: here's hoping that we both survive another night.

---------- Post automerged at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

I have a question. Do you guys think it would be worth it to lynch Anya today? She has two votes, and after reading the thread over many times, I am positive that the scum team is jadedmutt/Anya.

I mean, we can go for jadedmutt, as we already have enough votes, but I think that Anya is more dangerous, and it would be easy enough to switch our votes.

No matter what, you guys, if I am killed tonight, LYNCH EITHER ANYA OR JADEDMUTT TOMORROW.

---------- Post automerged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

We are so close to the finish, though~~~

12. Anya

I'm really not a witch. And I know that lynching me would be really really bad for us. Like you said I do have two votes, this is an advantage against the witches.

I think that Gila and jadedmutt could be the witches- that's if there are two witches.

13. Gila

Anya, the problem with convincing at least me is that I know I am not a witch. But I'm not convinced Anya is a witch either at this point. I would need a reread and I can't really afford it right now since it's like half past three or something and I should have been sleeping for like 5 hours since I have an early morning.

What we really need is jadedmutt coming here and telling us who she thinks the witches are (can't convince us anyway is no reason not to), but I doubt that will happen, because she is a witch and has zero interest in helping town by providing information.

14. Anya

If you're not a witch... then I have no idea. :/

15. Ash

Anya, I can't believe I whiteknighted you this whole fucking time. I trusted you ;_; Now I know what it is like to be a whiteknighting guy in normal mafia.

I feel so betrayed.

Anyway, this is how the rest of the game is going to play out:

jadedmutt is lynched.
    Either me or Cheddar are killed, most likely :(
    We have 4 players, Anya, Gila, Schadenfreude, me/Cheddar.

All three of you town players MUST vote for Anya. I swear, if I am killed, and we manage to lose, I will be very unhappy.

But I trust you guys to win the game if I am killed. Don't kill me tonight, Anya ;_;

16. Anya

I'm really really not a witch. I don't know why you think I am. :(

17. Ash

Because reading the thread back over, it is all too obvious....also, your initial refusal to vote for jadedmutt gave you away.

I feel incredibly stupid for dismissing you this entire time.

18. Anya

That's a bit of a stretch. I didn't vote for jadedmutt because she wasn't really on my radar until everyone explained their reasoning.

I know I'm not a witch, and I don't know how I can convince you. Your insistent is kind of off putting.

19. Gila

I think we will know whole lot more tomorrow, but at least we have deadline votes so the scum can't quicklynch anybody presuming that's the case. Anywa, we will be like 5 after somebody is lynched today and the scum will kill somebody tomorrow night making us four, so will the power of that role (presuming alive) which checks everybody when there only four people alive active or does it need to be four people alive at the start of the night?

Also, Schadenfreude, can see you there, who do you think is scum besides jadedmutt?

20. Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude Fourth Year

Well, you were on the list for quite a while near the start, but you've dropped down into the area of "Not confirmed town, but probably not a witch." since then.

Frankly, the byplay between Ashaya and Anya just now is making me suspicious of both of them. The ferocity behind Ashaya's argument makes me think she's a witch trying to get us to kill the galpal, and yet her points seem valid at the same time. Which makes it hard to read motives.

I pretty much just know that Cheddar and I aren't witches. Everyone else is at various levels of fair game, jadedmutt being at the top of the list.