1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLP Christmas Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Prototype from Midknight and Portal 2 from Lutris; two games I have heard great things about, but never had the spare cash lying around to play. I'm honestly overwhelmed by the generosity. Happy Holidays DLP!

2. Arawn

Arawn First Year

yeah i got it. win 7 has forced me to tweak the heck out of the setups of older games to make them work and when i got into playing the old megaman and megaman x games i was unable to install x4 and x5. so i said fuck it lets try setting up dual boot

3. Deplore

Deplore Seventh Year

I received Frozen Synapse from addictedforlife. Thank you Jon for going through the trouble for this, and thanks addictedforlife for the gift! Next year, I'll donate some games.

Downloading now...

4. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Hey, has anyone got a spare copy of Bastion Soundtrack Edition? Willing to trade other games for it.

5. Khadon

Khadon Muggle

Thanks to everyone who put this all together, and thanks to Azira for Arkham Asylum GOTY edition. :)

Joker's going down.

6. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Sent. Thanks again for putting all this together Jon, and another thanks to Middy and Vash for helping to organize it all. Pretty sure none of the other forums I go to could do anything half as awesome as this was.

7. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Thanks elvin. :D Want a present?

8. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

All the organizing praise belongs to Jon. I just tracked alot of folks who were talking about it, who's info we didn't have yet, and beat the hell out of them until they gave up the personal info in the Tag thread, then me and Vashy edited it in.

o/ Jon.
    /fail for Steam's server being so slow downloading. Couldn't play my game today cause that bitch was downloading at 100k/sec and would just outright stop at times =(

Still a lot of games out there guys, get on sending and accepting. I know of at least one person who's probably not gonna get his Civ 5 because he couldn't be bothered to give info we've asked for repeatedly unless the giver is hella patient more then he should be. Don't think we're kidding guys, if you don't want to be part of the community, we'll give it out to the other hundred people who stepped up and made this epic who do want to be part. I know I'm away from home without net access for days at a time, don't think I wouldn't love to get some more stuff to keep me from going crazy.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  9. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I've still got one guy who I'm supposed to gift that hasn't been online here or on Steam since the 29th. Guess I'll give it a while, but I'd imagine the participants would make sure they can occasionally check if they've like gotten something.

10. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I think I gave my info but if for whatever reason the sender is not able to reach me, how will I know?

And I got Far Cry 2 from Gila (outside of the draw). Thanks, man!

11. Mage

Mage Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Nah, think of it as a thank you for all the work you put in.

12. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

;_;

Which monster would allow a copy of Civilization mother fuckin' 5 to languish unloved? I'm all for Christmas spirit, but no, not for this one.

Can't you feel the call of the Egyptian Empire and the desire to crush the ancient world beneath the wheels of your war chariots? The thundering hoofbeats of the Mongol hordes as you drive your enemy to tears and submission? Son, I am disappoint.

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hmm, I figure that both some senders and receivers might simply still be on vacation/hung-over. For what it's worth, I've tried to keep my Steam online as much as possible over the last several days.

14. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

That's what I'd pin it on. Should be over with by tomorrow, leaving only the different time zones to battle with.

15. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

If you're not sure, check the masterlist thread, otherwise they'd PM you first for info. As long as this is you Castiel: Steam Profile you're fine.

16. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Lets see those bastards call DLP a band of "Heartless, elitists bastards and all around internet tough-guys" now!

17. NobelFiction

NobelFiction Seventh Year

So given how big a success this turned out to be, are we going to turn this into an annual event?

18. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    no it's ... homophobic overweight geeky virgins I think

19. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

If thats what you feel of us, you are free to leave at any time.

20. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Err I could be wrong but I think that was a reference to that little slash fangirl website Minion I think it was dug up where they said that about DLP, again I could be wrong though.