1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLP Christmas Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Europa is one of those games where expansions are almost mandatory. I suggest playing for a while and seeing if it's worth it to you, and then buying the expansions. It's endlessly replayable(with multiplayer), but the single player game can keep you playing for years in real life. I've probably put 4-500 hours into the game, and I still don't consider myself close to good. Probably due to my amusement at watching dozens of countries crumble whenever my giant empire inevitably collapses and sends the world into chaos. The forums are good, but the mods are worse than useless. Multiplayer is tricky, steam only works with steam and only with people with the same checksum(same expansions, basically).

2. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

I sure wish I'd seen this an hour ago, because I just claimed it on my own account :facepalm

Jon didn't give me a target for X3 so I assumed nobody here wanted it. Held on to it for a week and offered it to some RL friends. They said no thanks, so I figured I might as well play through it myself. Sorry!

3. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Apparently two of my peeps haven't actually posted that they got their games, but I've gifted everything (KotOR, Defense Grid and King's Bounty) away so they are not floating.

4. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

If we're doing this, then I've been wanting E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy for a while now. Ghost in the Shell/Blade Runner/War Hammer 40k? Yes, please.

E.Y.E was well received at release and was in the top 10 Steam sales charts, but there were a lot of rough edges and bugs at the time. We're several patches down the road, the last was in December, so I'm hoping it's worth a good play now. I suck at FPS, but that doesn't stop it from being fun as hell.

If you're one of the three people who haven't claimed their E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, then wtf? If a cyberpunk FPS/RPG with brain hacking, melee, and solid gunplay doesn't appeal to you, then release it back into the Secret Santa pool.

5. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I gifted Dungeon Defenders to Jon, so that ought to be crossed off the list and whatnot.

6. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

I've got an unclaimed copy of Prototype sitting in my inventory. It's up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

7. X Kronos X8

X Kronos X8 Fifth Year

8. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

I sent you an invite.

9. Murton

Murton DJ OEM DLP Supporter

Send me your email Nae'blis, I have a copy free.

And Raven already has Dead Island, I can't gift it to him :(

10. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

11. Palurien

Palurien Third Year DLP Supporter

Gifted Stronghold to Skykes. Starwatcher didnt bother to reply to my pm or submit the correct steam info before the christmas discount expired (3 days after I got the pm from Jon), so the second copy of Stronghold wont be gifted.

12. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Middy likes zombies? Can has?

Just because it isn't Xed out yet, doesn't necessarily mean it's still available, just that no one has come forward and said it was taken. And I'm pretty sure the X3's were regifted just a few posts ago, because I said I'd like it and others beat me to it, lol. So don't post looking at the list and say I'll take the copy of X Middy hasn't crossed out yet.

Effective right NAO

1) DO NOT POST HERE SAYING YOU WANT ________

>>>2) POST HERE IF YOUR GAMES HAVEN'T BEEN ACCEPTED OR YOU WERE UNABLE TO DELIVER FOR WHATEVER REASON.

3) IF YOU SEE A GAME YOU REALLY WANT BECAUSE OF #2, THEN #1 DOES NOT APPLY, BUT USE COMMONSENSE ABOUT IT.

I have a copy of Half Life 2 Ep 1 from Baken, and a copy of Civ 4 from Elvin that were given to meI'm going to regift them, just haven't decided on how. I tried randomly picking, but those folks all had the games, lol. If you want either of these games, post in here, with a list of the stuff you've already gotten from the Santa giveaway, and I'll make a list and select who gets them.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  13. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd like Half Life 2 Ep 1.

So far, I've gotten Psychonauts from Choas Guy.

14. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

Civ 4 would be rad. I've received Audiosurf, for now.

15. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

So, well, I know that Jon said be patient, but I still haven't got that copy of Borderlands GOTY, from whoever it was that was supposed to gift it to me. I thought it might have been one of the few people that randomly sent me a friend-invite, but only Vash has sent me anything(Bulletstorm, which is already crossed off). I was actually relatively eager to get the game, so I could play it with a friend, especially since I managed to get a 50% off coupon for it in trade, that I was originally planning on using to gift a copy to said friend once I got my gift.

With that being said, I would be much obliged if one of the several copies available were sent in my direction:
    Steam Profile: Fenraellis

Also, while completely unnecessary, yet completely awesome, if someone still has an extra copy, they could try gifting it to:
    Steam Profile: Yeagen
    (He was hesitant to join the Secret Santa since he was relatively new to the forum, and didn't join the giving/receiving in time. That, and I already sent him $60, so while I could get him the game still, if someone with a kind heart is holding on to a gift-able copy, I can certainly appreciate their benevolence.:awesome)

p.s. I also got The Santi as an Author, but I haven't seen their names getting crossed off, so I forgot to mention him earlier in the thread.

16. Legacy

Legacy Death Eater DLP Supporter

17. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    As in you have it and cant give it to him or dont have it and cant get it? Because if you have it Id love that, E.Y.E. also sounds really damn awesome.

18. yak

I've spent a lot more time playing Terraria than I was expecting. Dig dig dig. Chase that vein of ore. Slay the monsters. Mine some more.

It's been 13 hours of play and I've still gotta get me a grappling hook. Placing wooden platforms everywhere is going to come to an end as soon as a skeleton drops the right loot.

19. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

I assume you're looking for a hook, if so Piranha's drop them as well.

20. yak

Yep. I read a way to farm skeletons on the wiki, so I'll give that a shot.