1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Death Eaters 3 | No One Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Ash, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Rescind Vote

Lynch Vote:Castiel

Today many people didn't even post. ;_;

2. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Lynch Vote: Castiel.

Cause why not.

3. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Maybe because you are a scum.

I am pretty fucking sure that Matt is a scum.

4. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

I think you're reaching, just a bit. I'm just a bad player, and kinda lazy this game. See, cause if I post a lot, you won't shut up and go on about how scummy I am, and if those posts contain me logically pointing out how you steering people around seems just as scummy, or how Silens's over-the-top TLDR's are the same, or how Cas looks good for Dark Lord, or how Seratin's acting weirdfux by accusing me then voting you... Well then I'd be so logical I must be scum, but then pointing that out makes me scummy all the more, and pointing out me pointing it out makes me even more scummy!

But, and here's the best thing, you accusing me more and more? Not helping your own case, Klack Klack.

5. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am not going to bother defending myself.

After I die 10 will be left. 4 scum, 6 town. With the Auror blocked at all times.

Good luck people. You will need it. :)

Also, I think Matt, Seratin, mishie and Krogan are scum. But then again, do whatever you want. :)

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Votes
    MattSilver - 2 - Castiel, Schrodinger
    Castiel - 4 (1) 5 - Seratin, mishie (deadline), Anya, Klackerz, MattSilver

Evening 4

[​IMG]

I spent the day walking around town. Frankly, it felt as if the Death Eaters had killed everyone already.

I knocked on a few doors, looking for the townsfolk. Anya had Dame Mishie over, perhaps she needed Dame Mishie's help cleaning her house? Anya's bed certainly was rather messy. The sheets were practically off, and whipped cream was everywhere. A spell gone awry?

I decided not to inquire further, and left the two to their ministrations. Perhaps Schrodinger would have some vital insight as to who could be the Death Eaters in our midst.

Knocking on his/her (well, he was a boy, but he certainly did like being a girl. I would have to avoid mentions of his gender while in his presence. I did not know what the polite way to refer to him was) door, I did not receive a response. Instead, the curtain was pulled open slightly, and one eye peeked out at me.

"Go away! Death Eaters are about, and they could be anyone! Even you! Perhaps that shady fellow, the one no one knows very well. He just appeared in town last week, and goes on incessantly about his neverending travels. LEAVE ME ALONE."

I took the hint. Well, that was as good a place to start as any.

I set off in search of this...Traveller person.

Along the way, I ran into that Jan gal, who scurried away from me quick as she could, hopefully heading to the apothecary for some better beauty potions. She definitely was no looker.

I could understand. Beauty is very important, especially in a town like Hogsmeade, where the residents were so dismally average.

The Silent Cursor, named so for his inaudible muttering and altogether offputting countenance, was silently cursing yet again, pacing back and forth. No way would I go talk to him. He was rather intimidating.

I continued my walk, looking for this mysterious Traveller, who I had never seen before, I didn't think.

Reaching the town square, I saw a rather handsome stranger giving a speech to a small group of villagers. Hm.

Could this be The Traveller? How on earth had I missed him?

Approaching the group, the man stopped with his (inspiring, I'm sure) speech, and greeted me.

"Ah! We have yet to meet. I'm new in town. I was resting my beleaguered feet (travelling so extensively does a number on those things) when the town was suddenly put on lockdown! I was just talking about how this lockdown is unjust. We should not be kept from escaping these vile Death Eaters."

I nodded. He had left me somewhat speechless.

Taking my nod as agreement, he continued on, "Oh, forgive my manners. I am Silver-Tongued Matt," he winked then, and made an uncouth remark that does not merit repeating.

Before I could respond to his crude comment, Cast erupted suddenly.

"This...this Traveller, this 'Silver-Tongued' man, he merely wants to escape! He KILLED MY LOVER BROTHER."

Matt (I do hope it was alright to think of him so familiarly) smiled serenely. "I assure you, I did not."

Ser Atin Chin spoke up, eyeing Cast. "You know, Aek was a good friend of mine. A true chum. If I recall correctly, you two got into a bit of a fight last night. I could hear your yelling all the way from my manor."

Dame Mishie and Anya showed up hurriedly, panting heavily and looking disheveled.

Anya nodded, "You are right, Chin-"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO REFER TO ME AS SUCH."

She continued unabated, "I heard yelling as well. Perhaps Cast IS a Death Eater."

Dame Mishie grinned lecherously, her hand hidden behind Anya's back, "You're perfectly right...Cast could be the Dark Lord himself, even, hidden within our midst."

I could see Schrodinger running towards us. He/she skidded to a halt, and stared unbelieving at Dame Mishie and Anya. He/she shook it off quickly.

"NO. KILL THE TRESPASSER. XENOPHOBIA IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER."

It was too late, however. The sun was setting. And we had not reached a consensus. If this happened one more day, I was tempted to join the Death Eaters myself, and murder these stupid, stupid townsfolk. Or perhaps run away with that handsome Traveller.

No Consensus

[​IMG]

Night 4 begin. Night will end at 8:00 am January 16th 2012, OR SOONER IF ALL OF THE ACTIONS ARE RECEIVED IN TIME.

(Flavor text is simply flavor, and means nothing more!)
    A warning: if this were earlier in the game, some of you would have been replaced in a second. However, I prefer to let the game just finish naturally, and not replace you nonposting losers. Hear me, though: I am very disappointed in you guys.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  7. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Filler post goes here.

8. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Night 4 end
    [​IMG]

No flavor for you guys. I just don't have the enthusiasm this morning. Perhaps it's the fact that my dear Anya was murdered in the night. Perhaps it is the fact that I woke up to having died in Dresden night 1, just like I was killed in Awesomefia night 1. Fuck you all.

Day 5

[​IMG]

Anya was murdered. She was an Order Member

Livelist:
    Seratin
    Jangel
    MattSilver
    Krogan
    Silens Cursor
    Kalas
    mishie
    Klackerz
    Castiel
    Schrodinger

You have until 10:00 am on January 17th, 2012 to reach consensus. 6 votes needed. In other words, EVERY SINGLE TOWN MEMBER HAS TO AGREE ON A TARGET.

9. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Thanks to the fact that day/night end at around midnight for me, once again this post probably wont make much sense so just wait until I wake up in a few hours to question me on the specifics.

Okay, we cannot fuck this lynch up or it's game over, unless the healer gets incredibly lucky. As such, I just want to say something: Klackerz and Castiel, you two are scummy as hell, Castiel because of the reasons that so many people have said in the past, and the reason why he was so close to being lynched yesterday, and Klackerz because of the fact that he's been defending Castiel for no reason at all.

There were three possible reasons as to why you were doing this: 1) Schrodinger was lying and you're the real auror, but that's incredibly unlikely at this point of the game, 2) you and Castiel were order members, which is why you suggested role claiming, this is impossible now since Anya was an Order member, or 3) Castiel and Klackerz are both death eaters which is why Klackerz is supporting him so much despite the fact that he hasn't given a single good reason as to why he's so sure Castiel isn't a death eater.

As such, nothing has happened to change my mind about Castiel being the dark lord, as such:
    Deadline Lynch: Castiel

10. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

You know what? I think I'm with mishie here - and frankly, we should have lynched Castiel earlier this game anyway. He drew way too much conversation his way, and distracted everyone from, well, EVERYTHING. He hasn't given us the slightest iota of good information, and his actions have prevented things from getting better.

So yeah, Castiel, you burned your good will with me, so this is how things are going to go down:

Vote Player: Castiel

11. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Just end the day Ash and say that the scum won.

12. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Two no lynch days, a dead and boring town... the point of this game is to *have fun* and since we failed epically at that, we already lost.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

fml I don't have access to internet and the only way to access net is using my phone and I have to defend myself.Go lynch Castiel if you want. I am not supporting this.

14. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

No, we haven't.

Let's try this. It couldn't hurt us more.

I know I am town.

I know there are 6 more people out there who are town.

And I am 99% sure mishie is scum.

Rescind Vote
    Vote Player: mishie

If you know you are a town player, vote for her. I am offering you a last chance to bounce back.

If she isn't scum and I am wrong, it doesn't matter because lynching me WILL LEAD to a town loss. So at least we will have a chance this way.

All I am saying at the end of the game look back at this point and don't put the blame on me.

And seriously, Schrodinger CHECKED ME, so even if I could be a dark lord the probability of me being scum is lowered if not zero.

By default each of us has a 4/10 probability of being scum.

The probability of getting a NOT GUILTY from Schro's check (i.e. being town or dark lord) is 7/10.

And the probability of me (or any of us) being Dark Lord is 1/10.

For both events to happen SIMULTANEOUSLY, the probability is 7/100.

And like I said before for others the probability of being scum is 4/10.

4/10, probability of any of you being scum
    7/100, probability of me being scum

Your choice.

/inb4 CASTIEL USED MATHS I DON'T UNDERSTAND, LYNCH THAT FUCKER

15. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You have a point, but what I was trying to say is that since none of us are having any fun with this, we already lost, since the true point is to have fun.
    In any case, I honestly don't care who we vote for: Ashaya didn't even give me my check result, though no doubt it was blocked.
    Rescind Vote.
    Vote Player: Mishie

16. Silens Cursor

Silens Cursor The Silencer DLP Supporter

I know I'm town, so I have no problems jumping to this ship. And frankly, we've got nothing to lose at this point.

Rescind Vote
    Vote Player: Mishie

17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

OK. So, 10 people live, we need 6 votes to lynch.

That means all town players need to lynch. C'mon people.

Ash: If anyone who is pro-town and has not logged-in in a while, can you find a replacement please? We need every town player to make this lynch. Thanks!

18. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

hmm

Deadline lynch: mishie

Sorry about the post being not bolded.

19. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    1. Ashaya, I get no mention at all? I'm just hurt now :(.

2. Fuck it I see no point in not doing this now, I'm the other Order Member and before anyone says it, no I can't prove it but I've simply been keeping my head down because it seems like anyone who pipes up around here gets their soul ripped out.

3. Lynch Vote: mishie

20. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

I agree with this, and have been suspicious of Castiel from the start. Especially given how he's been ignored since Schro checked him, with nobody mentioning the DL, I'm still quite dubious.

The fuck is this?

And if you're wrong, and we lynch a townie on your suggestion, we've lost as well. All that statement indicates is that we can't be wrong about the lynch; it doesn't support you in any way, lol. In fact, much the opposite: you and others pushing for regular non-deadline votes, when this one matters so much? If you believed this at all, you'd make it a deadline vote to prevent mistakes.

The fuck didn't you come forward earlier? If you could've roleclaimed while Schro was unblocked, could've established two townies much earlier; and even if one of you died to check if you were telling the truth, we'd still have less doubt. I can forgive Anya who wasn't very active anyway, but damn.

Want to wait for some responses (Castiel, Silens, Mishie, since you seem the be the only ones offering any substantial analysis, opinions?) before throwing the last vote.