1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Skyrim Mods: Wish on a Starfish

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Otters, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Otters

Otters Groundskeeper ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm pretty sure this thread could be useful, so I thought it might be worth making it a seperate discussion from the general Elder Scrolls V thread.

What mods are you hoping for in future?

Minor and major - everyone wants a massive expansion and summoned atronachs replaced by charizard or hookers, but what little things do you want: dual wielding two hand weapons? Fancy hats? New enchantments?

And what are you going to try making yourself?

I've made a fair few so far, without this creation kit excuse for nonproductivity that people keep making. Mostly minor things, like creating custom spells and shades, or giving my human character an argonian's horns.

May be able to make a few things for anyone here if they ask, but I imagine a lot of you can do anything I can easily too.

2. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The elder scrolls V: Pokemon.

3. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

This. Seratin's idea (described in depth god-only-knows how long ago) is the awesomest idea for a mod I've ever heard of.

You know, aside from the totally awesome "speak-into-your-mic-and-SHOUT" mod, but that one already exists.

4. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Elf Holocaust original questline.

5. Red

Red High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Wait, does this exist? Please tell me this exists....

6. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    They've made mods to replace Alduin with Macho Man Randy Savage, replace all Mudcrabs with Doctor Zoidberg and all Frostbite Spiders with Spiderman. If for some reason it doesn't exist I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that its easily within the realm of possibility.

7. Otters

Otters Groundskeeper ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's possible, and actually easy, but illegal. Would need somebody to create models, animations, sounds and textures, of course. Sound is fuck-easy to get, and textures are easy to make. Models are harder, yet stil pretty possible. It's been done with weapons, so it can be done with an NPC.

Animations are where the new stuff comes in. Nobody has made animations for Skyrim yet, only replaced them from others within the files.

I may be possible to rip everything from one of the 3D Pokemon games, but that's highly illegal and lower quality than much of Skyrim, so it'd look out of place.

Yes, I've been trying to find out how for the past week. Learned how, but don't have the skillset. : D

8. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

I'd like someone to recreate the Dark Brotherhood quest in Oblivion where you were stuck in a mansion with 5(?) other people and you could play them against each other. That was always my favorite mission in Oblivion, I loved to just plan who to kill first to see the others reactions and then smother them in paranoia.

I wonder if you could pull it off with making it a Dark Brotherhood mission though, I mean where would you put it and how? Or would it be a stand alone mod?

9. Krogan

High Score:
    Make it a Daedric Quest for Boethiah, all of the people have some various connection or piece of information that in the future when brought together will destroy his following almost entirely in Tamriel. If you choose to oppose Boethiah then your job is to ferret out exactly what's going on in the mansion and who is Boethiahs champion in the group who is working to turn everyone against one another. However if you choose to work for Boethiah then you are the agent and your job is to get rid of all involved parties without killing them yourself. Boethiah would know that as easy as it would be for him destroy them himself or send Daedra/mortal assassins to do it the only thing it would accomplish is making all of the slain into martyrs for their cause and make the destruction of his followers inevitable. However if you can use your talents for manipulation, lying and general treachery to convince them to turn on each other and drive them into fits of murderous paranoia then they will never combine whatever piece of the puzzle they had together and will simply die forgotten and ensure the safety of the Cult of Boethiah in Tamriel.

10. Lamora

Lamora Definitely Not Batman ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I want a large land battle between the Thalmor and the forces of Skyrim, so I can do an Alexander and find their leader on the field and shit all over his weak glowy hands magic with my Thu'um.

11. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Semi Relevant and muchly lulzy

[yt]Wd_QNZI3dB4[/yt]

[yt]ZP0GKvNbYTw[/yt]

[yt]wOXDb-xWEQY[/yt]​

12. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

While being a Werewolf is awesome I feel that vampires kinda got the short end of the stick here. In order to be one you have to find one and let it attack you until you get Sanguinare Vampiris. Maybe have something like in Oblivion with Vicente Valtieri and have a vampire who would offer it to you instead.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  13. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Meh, it's not that difficult to contract it, since you just have to get hit once or twice by *any* vampire. I keep having to go to a Temple to have the disease removed because of it.

14. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Werewolf that motherfucker. Blocks any diseases and stop Vamipirsm.

Oh, it also lets you become a MOTHEFUCKING 8 FOOT BEAST WITH CLAWS AND SHIT THAT WILL MESS SHIT UP.

15. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Totally a self-plug, but I made a thread for people to post their recommended mods.

Linkage.

Also, there NEEDS to be a mod that lets me ride more animals. I wanna ride a fucking mammoth, dammit!

16. Antivash

Yeah, I just noticed that if you eat the bitches you kill you can extend your time as a werewolf. Fuck ya. :awesome

17. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I would like a Fate Zero / Fate Stay Night mod of sorts but I guess that would be harder to do.

18. Krogan

High Score:
    Yep and if you use your Werewolf Fear shout when you hit a big group combined with your power attack basically they all randomly scatter and run and you can put whichever one you want dead first on his ass and beat the shit out of him with no trouble at all.

19. Antivash

20. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Does a mod for a first person werewolf exist? If not, it should.