1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

---------------------------------------

[​IMG]

The three rangers came back with one of their number dead. They were attacked by a dead beast, strangely beautiful, with glowing, icy blue eyes and a blade made of the blackest, coldest steel.

We hurried the survivors to the mess hall, to recover with a warm meal and fill their bellies full of ale.

Our Brothers are restless; something is afoot, and we do not yet know what.

Vigilance is our only option.

TAURE has died during the Night!

AEKIEL has died during the Night!
    The Rapist had their twisted, depraved way with KAIDASH!

Lynch Vote
    12 VOTES REQUIRED - 23 PLAYERS HAVE NOT VOTED
    Name (Standard+Deadline=Total): Voters

Ranger Vote
    Name (# of votes): Voters

LIVING PLAYER LIST

1. Anya
    2. Ash
    3. Lungs
    4. Moridin
    5. KaiDASH
    6. Geabe
    7. Yeagen
    8. Snowflake
    9. CheddarTrek
    10. Gila
    11. Aziraphale
    12. Krogan
    13. Sacrifice
    14. LochNess
    15. Gambit
    16. Kensington
    17. Sesc
    18. Vesvius
    19. guljons
    20. Eternity Lost
    21. Nemrut
    22. Fenraellis
    23. jwlk

The Children of the Forest

Aekiel

The Wights
    Taure

It is now Day 2 for a maximum of 48 hours, or until 3 Rangers have been chosen and a Lynch target or No-Lynch has been decided.

I'm starting Day three hours early, as I'll be out with some personal business that just came up.

Let the hunt begin!

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Good Morning Brothers!

Who wants to go ranging today?

3. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

So scums didn't want to kill me just yet. Aekiel died by Night Kill and Taure had White Walker walked all over him.

Which means Taure neither has immunity to Winter Kill nor was he given the Dragonglass dagger.

The Rapist did his thing in the night, so neither Taure nor Aekiel was the Rapist.

Taure can't be the following roles:

The Steward
    Ser Piggy
    The King of Giants
    The Fire-haired Maid
    The Red King
    The Red Priestess
    The White Walker

Also, a very interesting thing happened with Fenraellis's lynch. He survived.

Therefore he is one of the following roles:

1) White Walker

2) The Liar

3) Onion Knight

4) First Ranger

Now, Rangers, did you check me or Fenraellis?

4. guljons

guljons Squib

Well, I told them that I thought that Taure was the more likely target. We pretty much thought that the attack will be on Taure or Ashaya, but just guessed wrong. Now we only have to wait for the check result from Kai.

5. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anyway, yeah, we checked Fen, so we just have to wait for those results...personally, I'm hoping he is the Onion Knight, because finding out a mafia member would be super awesome. We just have to wait for KAIDASH!!!!

The anticipation....it is killing me.

6. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Onion Knight stole my info - so I got nothing.

So I guess we do this the old fashioned way: Fenraellis, roleclaim, right now.

---------- Post automerged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

ebwop: If someone has a compelling reason for Fen to not roleclaim (and no, ww shenanigans is not a reason), then do say so

7. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Suppose Fenraellis IS the Onion Knight, he would role-claim either Liar or First Ranger. More than likely, he will choose the Liar.

Also, stealing the Lord Commander info will be very beneficial as he probably predicted you were going to check him since it was a great chance to find either the Onion Knight or the White Walker.

Suppose Fenraellis is really innocent, someone intentionally stole the Lord Commander information to frame him.

8. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Or the Onion Knight simply wanted the info or Kai is lying? Also, nice of you to tell Fenraellis what to claim when, in case he should make a mistake. Gah.

9. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, fuck.

Either Kai is scum, and is protecting Onion Knight Fen,
    or Onion Knight Fen stole the info, protecting himself,
    or Onion Knight Someone stole the info, framing Liar/First Ranger/WW Fen.

The good news is, the Onion Knight can't steal Kai's info again.

10. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Eh, I don't see Fenraellis making that kind of mistake anyway. So, even if Fenraellis does roleclaim, how does that help us? As pointed out above, he's going to pick a town role to claim if he's scum anyway. Are you suggesting a counterclaim, Kai?

11. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

This is getting interesting. ^^

I have no idea if Fen is scum or not, though it is partly my fault that he ended up in the spotlight (but the bandwagon formed on its own, so I'm a bit suspicious of that).

I don't really see why forcing him into a roleclaim would help though. If he's scum he's not going to tell us. At best we could hope for proving him wrong (though we've already given him several reasons/examples of roles to pick), but what if he lucks up and picks the role that one of our dead compatriots had? No one to counter-claim then, and if the person who could counter-claim is still alive (and town), then it seems like we might lose something there for having revealed, say, our First Ranger or some other useful role (if that's what it is).

But eh, I'm suspicious of him myself since that bandwagon formed to try and elect him based on my randomness.

I wouldn't mind figuring out a way to prove Sacrifice is who he says he is though, seems like he's always saying either too much or too little.

12. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Huh, I halfway expected Taure to get offed but I'm surprised by Aekiel. Also maybe Fen is the Knight but I just have a lot of trouble believing that he would do something that so glaringly obviously points the finger square at him. He's a lot smarter than that. Also Cheddar if he gets so lucky that he pulls a dead townies role out of his ass this quickly then shit he kinda deserves it :p.

13. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

First of all - I'm glad that my chastity belt protected me last night from being potentially raped. I'm glad Kai's anus took one for the team.

And I agree with Cheddar to an extent, making Fenraellis roleclaim during this phase will provide vital information, but it could spectacularly backfire. That said, I'm fairly certain at least him and Sacrifice are scum.

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

...Well, there is always a way to find out if he's town/ scum.

But before I say it, If he's scum i'm pretty sure he'd be the onion knight, since I see no reason for mafia to want to keep the WW around, and would actually like to see the town using their resources to kill him.

But anyway, we'd know if Fen is innocent if we lynch an innocent today, and Ser Piggy gets a kill. If he does, Fen is confirmed innocent, and if he doesn't, then well... kill him. Somehow. I'm not to sure what townie has a killing role off the top of my head, but yah. Point is, he'd be a confirmed scum.

And the chances of Ser piggy being dead by tmmr are slim to none, in my opinion. And the chances of lynching an innocent today are high.

15. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Well, we can't lynch Fen again now, because if he is anybody other than the First Ranger, he won't die anyway and we will waste a lynch. If he is the First Ranger, lynching him would be pointless anyway. Maybe we should send him ranging? Neither town roles have any useful night abilities and if the Onion Knight can't use his then it's all the better for us. It would kinda suck if he was the white walker, but I don't see that many choises here. If the Fen isn't the Onion Knight and that player wants to continue framing Fen, he can't use his night ability either. Of course there are alternate methods or killing him and we could always lynch Sacrifice and make him kill Fen, but if he is telling the truth and Fen isn't the white walker, it could be a huge waste.

---------- Post automerged at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

jwlk, I don't think Ser Piggy would get a kill regardless, because Fen didn't actually die so I don't see how that can count as a misslynch (although I could be wrong). Besides how do you plan to make sure who we lynch is innocent unless you ask somebody to volunteer? Your planny is smelly.

16. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Also, Kai is suspicious to me... but then again he's suspicious to me every game. Considering he was fond of this "strategy" if you will, i'm surprised he didn't throw it out there. He's been really closed mouthed so far. Which is also at odds with his usual behavior...

---------- Post automerged at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

I'm not sure if it would count... but if he's town, he's been lynched. And that definitely would be a mislynch... And we can't be 100% sure.. obviously. But I think the chance of hitting a town player is higher then hitting scum.

17. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

And if we hit scum you would then deduct that Fen must be scum, yet there is a small chance he is actually town still. What do you propose we do then? We still can't lynch him.

Sacrifice, do you know if your vote was stolen?

Lutris, can you answer this? If a town player gets lynched, but doesn't die, does that count as a misslynch?

18. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

How about the rangers check Fen again tonight? Wouldn't that work?

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

So yah, theres my proof. lol. I'm pretty sure it would count.

---------- Post automerged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Not if Kai is a liar >_>
    But then he'd have to make something up. But yah I suppose if you want to trust Kai, (well, obviously a majority do, he is LC after all) rangers can check Fen again. Just seems like a waste if he's town.

20. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Yes. If they are subjected to a Lynch, whether or not they survive doesn't matter. If they are town, that's a mislynch. If they're scum, that's not a mislynch.

Doesn't matter if they survive or not- just the fact that they were Lynched. jwlk has the right of it.