1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

By the way guys - I'm probably not going to get info tonight either due to a zombie attack.

That the LC has a low expectation for gathered info is pretty silly.

2. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I don't really see a reason to lynch Sacrifice or Fen right now either. Gonna give Gambit a look soon, because I don't remember really noticing him as somebody who is particularly scummy before.

---------- Post automerged at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

Gambit, do you really think we should lynch one out of Fen or Sacrifrice? Why? I really don't see how lynching them would be pro town at this point. Now I am kinda suspicious.

3. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Well crap. There goes that idea.

4. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

My grandmother just passed away, and Im out of the house making arrangements for the next few hours. I therefore probably wont be able to make an official Night post on time.

Things will go on as usual in-game though, so please stop voting and posting at whenever I said the time limit was. It will then be Night for all intents and purposes, so feel free to use your Night Actions amd make your Night Kills as you please. I will make an official Nigjt post when I get home to my computer, so please be patient.

5. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sorry about your grandma Lutris:(.

6. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Day ends in 14 hours, then. At 2 o'clock GMT tonight.

Does anyone have a tally?

Also:
    Where did he say that?

7. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Sorry to hear that Lutris.

This, Sesc.

8. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Deadline Vote: Gambit

He's looking more and more suspicious as he posts more.

I'll post in more detail in about 2 hours.

9. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

In case I'm not on by deadline,

Reasons have already been given. I'll try to make it back on, though.

10. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Uh, not sure why you'd think that...if there is a zombie attack, the wight can't use their abilities the next night, which seems like a bit of a waste just to protect Fen....well, unless Fen is the WW, of course. I suppose we will see what happens tomorrow. I really don't like the fact that we have to rely on your info, and I'm becoming more and more suspicious of you. I can't help but wonder if Fen is the Onion Knight, and you are part of the Red King's Court with him.

11. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Sacrifice already answered this, but the post number is #506. Also I will be around later to see if Gambit has been able to comment, but for now I am dropping a deadline vote just in case.

12. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

My condolences Lutris for the loss of your grandmother.

I'm actually slightly hesitant to lynch Gambit, simply because he tends to post awkwardly, which in my mind gives him a bit more leeway than other posts. On the other hand, he simply could be scum, hiding behind his posts. I'll refrain from casting a vote for a few more hours while I ponder this.

And thanks Ash for the vote. You're all types of awesome.

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

While I do agree that he could simply be posting awkwardly, Kensington, the sheer number of 'awkward' posts that he has done since the game started is rather telling. Also, for what it's worth, it may or may not be worth keeping an eye on Vesvius and Krogan, for earning Gambit's support.

Anyway, to vote to confirm one that's already in for sure, and one to fill the third slot...:
    Ranger Vote: Krogan
    -and-
    Ranger Vote: Kensington?
    (Here, have another vote. It was either you or Eternity Lost, and you seem to want it more.)

14. KaiDASH

I have things to say about this, but it's just giving advice to scum which I don't want to do.

15. Ash

Gambit has 6 votes, he needs a total of 12.

So, come on, people. We have roughly 8 and a half hours till deadline.

---------- Post automerged at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Oh, also, LOL @ KaiDASH. I'd lynch you if it wouldn't be a complete waste, as you will survive your first death. Super super suspicious of you.

16. KaiDASH

If you can't realize why having a 100% chance to block town info and also implicate a townie as scum once every two days is better than a literal shot in the dark everyday then there may be no hope for you.

Also,

Deadline vote: gambit

17. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

I might not be around during deadline, I will throw in

If you guys decide not to vote for him, my one vote won't matter. The WW will probably reanimate my vote only when it is not advantageous to him/her, so I suppose my votes still count.

I suspect it is the Wildling's turn to kill tonight. It doesn't matter if Fenraellis is scum or not, I think they will just NK him after what I have said. Suppose they fail, we found our White Walker. Suppose they succeeded, we have lost either The Liar, The First Ranger, or gotten rid of the Onion Knight.

Of course, they may choose to NK me too, or pick an entirely new target.

Still, these are all my deductions which could be entirely wrong, so please make your own guesses and deductions.

That said, I have a proposal for Aekiel, who is currently a Children. If you trust me, I wish for you to protect me. If you think you should protect someone else, please go ahead. This is under the assumption you are town, so if you are a dead scum you probably won't protect me anyways.

18. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

---------- Post automerged at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Hopefully I'll be back before deadline, but I doubt it. So what should we do about Fen? The Zombie Attack would happen regardless of who is chosen for the Ranger Check, so I'd suggest the Rangers check him anyway, in case the Wight decides not to Zombie Attack, but then Sacrifice raises a good point wrt the Wildlings possibly hitting Fen. Then again, even if Fen dies, if there is no Zombie Attack we can tell if he was town or scum.

19. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Like Ashaya, also suspicious of KaiDASH, but at this point as he was voted in by most of us as LC there's not much I can do about that. Maybe it's just because I was reading over old mafia games and I realized how convincing he can be when he's scum.

20. Ash

Yeah, I think the Rangers should check Fen, but well, if he checks innocent, I do still think that it's possible for Kai to be in the same scum faction, protecting his Onion Knight.

But hey, maybe he'll check as guilty, which would be AWESOME.