1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I think Kensington said he wanted to go ranging yesterday at least? Anyway there aren't exactly many scum roles that can survive a lynch, so at the risk of losing one lynch we could just wait and see. I'm not really sure what would be best in this situation.

Deadline Vote: Ashaya

2. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hmm, I suppose Ashaya does tend to get into the game more when she is a Scum role, so it's difficult to be too surprised.

-----
    As for Kensington, Gila, while it may not matter, Ashaya did vote for him to be a Ranger yesterday. I admit that I did too, since it seemed like he wanted it as well(and I didn't quite realize how many votes Eternity Lost already had), but still...:facepalm

So, yeah, random fluke, or Scum supporting Scum? I don't know, but I won't be voting for him today at least. Maybe tomorrow, I suppose, if Ashaya proves to be the White Walker.

3. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Alright, just got in. Let's get this out of the way.

Ranger Vote: Aziraphale

Ranger Vote: Nemrut

Kai says Ash is scum, and him lying would cause him more trouble then it's worth. Azriphale and Nemrut both want it, and I see no reason not to give it to them.

I'm working under the assumption that either Fen or Ollie was scum, and that the Red Priestess was the cause of the second death tonight, not Piggy. So I'm going to go back through their records and see if I can find a prospective scum team.

4. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Damn you Ash. It's like I was running for office, only to discover that the biggest donor to my Super PAC was a Neo-Nazi party. Thank you for ruining my ranging ambitions.

Ranger Vote: Azirafail

5. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Fuck you, KaiDASH, you dirty scum liar. You guys are all just trusting his results without wondering who exactly it helps to paint me as scum. KaiDASH, of course. We were already suspicious of him, and it would definitely help to deflect from that to come forward with a guilty check today (on anyone, whoever the Rangers checked, who happened to be me). After all, if I am scum, it would make it less likely that Kai & Fen are my scum buddies.

Apart from Kai saying that I am scum, there's no indication that I am anything other than pro-town. Look back through my posts. I've consistently played pro-town. There are so many more suspicious players.

KaiDASH &/or Fen, the former who didn't return results on the latter, the latter who survived a lynch (when I know he could only be one of the Liar or the First Ranger, and is far more likely to be the Onion Knight or WW). Isn't it odd that the day after we discover someone who can survive a lynch, KaiDASH comes forward with something to completely distract us from that? Honestly, KaiDASH might be town, but I very much doubt it. It'll have to be my word vs his.

The only possible solution to the my word vs. his problem that I can think of is this:

Tonight, the Maester should investigate Kai. If he is guilty, the Maester should come out with that because:

1. Kai is the Lord Commander, and the Lord Commander controls much of the town's information. If we have a dodgy LC (as I suspect), then this is a situation worth exposing the Maester for.
    2. The Maester may not live much longer, and this is important info.

I'm trusting you, Maester, to not screw me over here. I just hope the Maester is still alive.

All of that said, I have to say that lynching me is a bit pointless, and counterproductive, as I am one of the Liar or First Ranger (not specifying, obviously, as the WW can still steal my vote). This is why I am so suspicious of Fen, because while he could be the other town role, it is more likely that he is one of the Onion Knight (with his scumbuddy Kai) or White Walker.

It might be too late to change, so you guys can go ahead and lynch me. It will still count as a mislynch for Ser Piggy, if we mess up tomorrow and lynch another innocent (assuming Gambit was guilty). However, I am hoping that we will find out tomorrow that KaiDASH is in fact guilty, and we will have our lynch target.

As for the rest of the things said, I voted for Kensington because he wanted to range, and I don't trust Eternity.

Finally, Fen said:

This is clearly just plain wrong. I've barely posted this game, and this reeks of 'trying too hard' to make the accusation fit. It also seems oddly coordinated with Kai, like before. Maybe Fen is just being an opportunist, but all signs are pointing towards Fen and Kai being members of the Red King's Court. I really do think that Fen is the Onion Knight.

6. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Oh no, I am sure everyone here is still suspicious of him, it doesn't matter if he pointed you out as scum.

I think you are the WHITE WALKER, Ashaya. Yes, I do think Fenraellis is the Onion Knight.

Maester, role-revealing is a very bad idea. Don't do it. This is Day Three, and assuming I am right, WW!Ashaya will reanimate your votes. Furthermore, a Maester role-reveal will require The Apprentice to back it up. That makes TWO reanimates.

As for the reason why I think Kai isn't lying now, was what he said earlier on about town roles knowing that he was lying.

Actually, KaiDASH, only The Scout can tell you are lying, and the Maester can tell you are scum/town.

7. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

Actually Sacrifice, if Kaidash was the King Beyond the Wall (which is always possible) then the Maester could NOT tell if he was scum/town. Just something to think about.

8. Ash

Oh, damn, Yeagen, I did not realize that. It is possible that he is a Wildling, but I lean towards Kai being Red King's Court because it fits better with Onion Knight Fen surviving the lynch.

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Ser Piggy would know after we lynch someone I say is guilty and he gets a kill.

The Cook would kill me if I say he is guilty, as would the Angry Knight.

The Innocent would make every nk bounce if lynched which is basically an impossibility under normal circumstances.

Sometimes things just require a little thinking, you know.

--

Question for you all, how does me pressuring Fen for a roleclaim further my goals (or the goals of my theoretical scum team) if we are coaligned scum.

10. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Deadline Vote: Ashaya </3 MY HEART IS BROKED.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  11. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    At this point, I just think that all of them are dirty, reeking scum (Kai, Ash and Fen).

12. KaiDASH

You forgot your D8

(also it seems you left your brain at the door)

13. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Ranger Vote: Kensington

I don't really want to lynch Ashaya, though it looks more and more like she is guilty.

Why do I not want to lynch her? Because, as she said, there is a lot of other suspicion about KaiDASH and others going around. She could be getting railroaded.

But she's the best choice I see at the moment.

Can anyone (other than Ashaya) come forward with an argument for lynching someone else?

14. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Ranger Vote: Kensington

I'm not too comfortable with the idea of the Maester revealing quite so early. I agree that KaiDASH needs to be checked, but doing so without revealing strong roles for the scum to take out or even appropriate the powers of would be tricky. Also, Kai being scum and Ashaya being scum isn't mutually exclusive.

15. KaiDASH

FENRAELLIS SHOULD TRUECLAIM TODAY, YES/NO?

---------- Post automerged at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

ebwop: I'm for yes, obviously.

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

While the start of your post makes sense(aside from making a somewhat inaccurate point that you being guilty helps to absolve KaiDASH and I of guilt... and is weird since it almost seems like you are trying to reduce suspicion against KaiDASH and I, while the rest of your post is an insinuation :confused:), much of the rest is a bit off.

While the Maester could confirm innocence or guilt(except against the roles that fake-read!), the Scout is the only one that could quite simply say "Yup, Ashaya was the XXXX role." The Scout is also...debatedly... more expendable than the Maester role, as it only prevents Scum from effectively role-claiming roles which died during the Day Phase, if I read it right?

That and specifically calling for a Maester reveal, even if it's relatively true, and I think I said it myself in response to Lungs(?), that he should reveal after three-to-four days if still alive, is suspicious as heck.

Lastly, there are only four people in the thread with more posts than you, so I'm not sure why you are claiming to have "barely posted in this game." That seemed like almost the biggest mistake to have made in your post to me, since what you said is 'clearly just plain wrong.'

17. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Well, the only reason I don't really want to lynch Ashaya is because she's made it pretty clear she won't die (covering bases because she is the WW) But obviously we have to lynch her to make 100% sure she actually doesn't die, and then have her killed. It'd be awesome to have the WW out so quickly in the game.

About the Fen role claim, I think he should. He's trying to get out of it pretty hard, I'm almost positive he is the Onion Knight. I'd be willing to bet on it. The red priestess killing today, while possibly coincidental, would be seen as a Piggy kill. I'm going to look back, and whoever was arguing for it to be a Ser Piggy kill and having Fen be absolved is going to be suspicious.

---------- Post automerged at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Next thing we should talk about... If Fen claims something, and lies (someone else has the role he is claiming) Should they counter claim and tell us?

18. Ash

First, I would have to die from the lynch in order for the Scout to be helpful. I already said that I wouldn't die. So, I discounted the Scout role.

You yourself say that that Maester should reveal after three-to-four days. This would be him revealing on Day 4. I just think that if our LC is in fact scum, it's worth the Maester reveal.

Oh, I didn't know I'd posted 34 times o_O I very much feel like I've been neglecting this game a bit too much. That said, I'm in the top 5, but I normally post a lot more. Still, I didn't realize I had that many posts. Guess I wasn't neglecting the game after all :)

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Also, If the Maester does check Kai and finds him guilty, I agree that he should think really hard about whether to reveal or not. Having the LC as scum could be really hurtful, and if we confirm Ashaya is WW, then she's dead already, no harm done. Maybe wait until she is dead to role claim, but it is important we know if Kai is scum.

20. KaiDASH

Ashaya could be lying about having lynch immunity, it's an obvious town claim.

---------- Post automerged at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

ebwop: town claim for scum**