1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, this is kinda useful. I had Zennith and Eido as being connected in my notes, since Eido soft defended him and brushed away my attack as paranoia... Which it could be, but the way Eido defended him is very typical of scum tactics. Could be we've gotten lucky and hit the Jwlk and the Eido together. I'm thinking the Uncle should really use his ability on Eido today.

2. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Not being able to hit the extra lives while thrall is alive is stupid as motherfuck.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

I'm pretty okay with killing Zennith. It just comes down to if we want to let the Moridin do it, and potentially have the kill redirected, or if we want to asylum kill them, and have the role revealed.

The problem with role reveal is that we have an obliterator (the Jwlk), and it narrows down possible roles even more, if Zennith ends up being town.

The downside to letting the Moridin kill it is, well. The Vira can redirect it and... yeah.

I'm slightly in favor of incarcerating and letting the Moridin do the thing, but that might be slight bias because I know how strong process of elimination was when I was the obliterator in PokeHunt.

---------- Post automerged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Aek, you twit. :p

Zeit and Zennith are not the same person.

I soft defended Zeitgeist from you, calling it paranoia on your part, and didn't like anything about Zennith whatsoever.

Your post was #92, and mine shortly after.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Ok whatever.

@The Mattsilver and/or The Lutris

If Eido is fakeclaiming, then flip a coin and one of you claim that Eido is fakeclaiming, no further info necessary. This is to obscure your role.

@Uncle

Don't use your powers on anyone today yet - There is a reasonable chance that we will end up needing to lynch Eido, and for that to work, he needs to be cured by your power.

--

So more generally, let's keep a fake asylum vote count because being unable to change your vote is stupid (but what else is new about this ruleset).

fakekillvote: Zennith.

Zeit, kindly stop sitting on the sidelines and do something that isn't 'well maybe if possibly if maybe then i could do x'

From yesterday, I'd be happy to see Kalas go down because (stuff I covered yesterday).

mishie slot (hi bill door) needs to talk and do things as does jwlk, castiel and zennith (because the kill isn't set in stone at this point).

so

lynch vote: kalas

5. Eidolonic

I approve of the first plan. And yes, the Uncle should /not/ use their power on me. Because no one is going to say I'm fake claiming. And if they do, we lynch them!

Kai, what are your thoughts on Asylum kill (and role reveal) vs. letting the Moridin do the kill (and possibly be redirected)?

---------- Post automerged at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Assume I'm town, here, because.. I am. So a Sleb as the Jwlk.

6. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

I mean, it's not like my one vote is going to cause an issue if we decide to collectively free Zennith or keep him there. And I've already made my decision, which was explained in my post, so, uh. Bite me? ;)

7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ugh, even my notes fail me. D:

---------- Post automerged at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

Also, I'm for killing him. A limited number of roles being revealed shouldn't narrow down the pool too much, and we need the info at this stage in the game. If you are town, Eido, your skillset is in placing names to roles, and giving you (and other players like you) more information will help us track down the scum quicker.

8. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I don't have any opinion on Zennith right now; I barely noticed the guy, though having more role info would be nice.

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am more inclined to consider Eido as scum right now. Mostly because he was off playing Day 1, though he seems to be back in form on Day 2 but that could just be scum learning.

I am all for the Stojil idea but we should wait for no opinions.

Also, this.

10. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    No, we're fine without more role info. I can be down with killing him, also why are people voting for kalas? AngelRick seems more killable to me

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Ollie, bringing up the easiest lynch as a counterpoint doesn't look good for your OR kalas.

@eido

preference to keeping role info hidden, but not that fussed.

12. Eidolonic

To reiterate - Uncle, do not use your ability on me unless there is a counterclaim. Actually, even if there /is/ a counter-claim, don't use it, because... it'd be wasted on me in a hypothetical world where I'm the Jwlk. But, there won't be a counter-claim because... I'm town.

And until there is a counter-claim, we need to stop wasting time on stupid assumptions like me possibly being scum, and focus on more useful things. Like, Zennith. And apparently how some people can't read. Or are just sheep.

13. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Eido, you're seriously being defensive here. :/

Look, I know the MattSilver has really useful one-shot abilities, but your attitude is making me wonder if you're the Palindrome who self-targeted for some insane reason. I know it's a stupid thought and I know you really want to keep playing, but you're acting so scummy right now.

14. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    ... I am not good at mafia, I can guess roles well SOMETIMES and that's it, so yeah? lynch the obvious guy is about all I'm capable of, and I thought you'd get that by now.

Alternatively we can lynch Kai since he wants an easier time of finding the Matt/Lutris duo and that's not very pro town...

15. Striker

Wait, are you saying we don't need the role info gained from a Zennith kill, or are you referring to one of the Eido plans? Because if it's the former...

16. Eidolonic

I'm the MattSilver. Every single person is alive, therefore, if I am not the MattSilver, it is possible for someone to counterclaim me. If there is not a counterclaim - I am town.

And if there /is/ a counterclaim, I'm still town, and they are scum. It's that simple.

People trying to beat the dead horse to death are wasting time, and are very probably scum.

Like, that post by Vira is hilariously awful. I have no clue if she's scum (probably with Kai, if she is), or just derping, but it's not being scummy or defensive to outright state that I am town, and that if there is not a counterclaim to my role, there is no way that I'm scum. It's a simple means to keep people from talking about a situation that isn't reality.

Poking the third party is a thing that scum like to do. It makes them look town, and doing +town things while not... being town.

AngelRick is still very probable third party because of those awful role-based questions day one. He's not a bad lynch, and Ollie is not scummy for taking that route, really.

But, I'm drunk, and am going to go pass out, I think.

Do something useful while I'm asleep, and I'll do reads and thoughts tomorrow.

Just christ, stop harping on me being scum, because unless I get counter-claimed, there is no way I am scum.

Discuss Zennith, AngelRick, Stojil, whatever tickles your fancy. Ask other people questions about your posts, if something bothers you.

Operate from the mindset that I am town.

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You just want to keep beating on that dead horse don't you Kai? While it is a layer of protection not an extra life like I thought my initial points still stand about the OTP. Verrrry relevant questions in a game like this, which you nicely sidestepped into 'lolol look at the scum trying to point fingers'.

Speaking of which, OTP claiming. This still a thing?

18. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Well, in my defense, I'd rather not die. I'm not sure what seemed so scummy from me other than the fact that all I did was NOT run for mayor and reserved my initial vote until more people expressed interest. I've been lurking a bit through necessity, as I haven't wanted to completely throw myself to the wolves without thoughts. I don't like to say anything until I actually have an idea of what I'm saying.

I do think eido is suspicious as fuck. Kai also. Both have been defensive and have had sufficient slipups to warrant serious attention. Eido, you say you'd have to be counterclaimed, but maybe someone else is just a little smarter and doesn't want to waste themselves so early? I dunno man, I dunno.

19. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Kalas, I don't like your posts, not even one. All this focus on Eidolonic has shifted some of D1's suspicion away from you, but KaiDASH was onto something when he cast the first vote for you today. You need to clean up your act, or else you're going to go down like a pinata on a toddler's birthday party. =/

For that reason, Deadline Lynch Vote: Kalas.

On Eidolonic, I don't trust him. His defense of me during Day 1 perturbed me a little, and his erratic but aggressive posting style made me wary enough not to give him the Mayorship. Right now, I say either he's a scum or KaiDASH is. But until we have a counterclaim, I don't really see a point in lynching him now. Kalas and Zennith are higher on my scum list.

Also, fakeasylumkill vote: Zennith, to make my stance clear. The no-rescinding rule makes me sadface. :<

20. Striker

I think this point still stands, so Imma agree with Zeit and Deadline Lynch Vote: Kalas.