1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Elder Scrolls V

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Seratin, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Lord Raine

Lord Raine Disappeared DLP Supporter

After thinking it over, I decided to spoiler all of this, because, while it is pure speculation for the most part, it does contain some lore and plot spoilers.

The short answer: No.

The long answer: Holy shit yes, in the long run. This is some Hero of Kvatch shit.

In the short-term, and in the language of game mechanics? No. In fact, it's nothing but a benefit. Lurkers always drop enchanted jewelry either at or above your loot tier, and in addition to a great many valuable and rare books (many of which are new to this DLC and can only be found in Apocrypha, as befitting Apocrypha itself), the enemies frequently drop random high-level spell tomes and spell scrolls, which is great for mages, and a lot of the valuable books that aren't new that can be found are skill books, which is great for everybody.

Does just reading the books have a downside? No, and to a point, that makes some sense. The Dovakiin can, after all, look at a freaking Elder Scroll and remain unharmed, in spite of being an Unguarded Intellect, a feat which is, literally, flat-out impossible, and outside the scope of everything that we understand about how Elder Scrolls work. That the Dovakiin would not risk madness or eternal stupor from plumbing the knowledge of the Black Books makes some degree of sense. We clearly are not dealing with normal, or even superhuman, willpower and spiritual fortitude. "Godlike" would be more appropriate, or perhaps even "outside the realm of which can be understood at all."

That being said? I wasn't kidding about the Lovecraftian vibe of literally everything in this DLC. And Hermaeus Mora makes it clear that while there is no direct price for visiting his realm, ultimately, by using his resources to gain power, you owe him.

And that may perhaps be the most terrible consequence of all. That, in the end, you owe Hermaeus Mora.

And look no further than the Hero of Kvatch and Durnehviir, to see how well that can turn out.

So are there direct, immediate consequences? No, there are not.

But you get to see Mora in this DLC. Do you know what he looks like?

Eyes. Eyes the size of mountains, boiling umbral shadows, and writhing, weaving tentacles. His form, his mass, blots out the sky. ALL of it. In fact, from the perspective you're shown, I'm not entirely sure that the sky isn't Hermaeus Mora.

When an Elder Thing of incomprehensible shape and horrifying form the size of a titan tells you in a burbling, grinding, squamous voice that you owe it now, that it foresaw this, that it told you this would happen (and he only says that line if you acquired the Oghma Infinium, so he's completely right about it), and that you belong to him?

Yeah. There's going to be consequences for this. Possibly Hero of Kvatch consequences. They're just not going to happen at any point while we're playing the game.

Because, and this isn't really spoilers, as the lore tells you this, Miirak wasn't originally a bad guy. In fact, he sided with humanity against the dragons. He was a Dragon-Priest turned traitor. He should be a hero, an ally, someone who helps the Dovakiin.

But he's not. Miirak is a monster. A fiend. An immortal beast of unfathomable destructive power, that is bent only on conquest and dominion. Why? What happened to cause this?

The dragons hunted him down. They chased him into a temple of Hermaeus Mora. He fled to Apocrypha to escape them. And he's been there ever since.

That's why he is the way he is, now. Because of Hermaeus Mora. The Skaal have him in their legends. "Old Herma-Mora," they call him, "the Demon of Knowledge." Don't trust him, the Skaal say. He's a liar and a trickster. He'll cut deals with you that you can't resist, befriend you and help you, give you whatever you want. And by the time you realize it's all shadows and lies, it's too late. He's got you. You belong to him, now, and there is no escape. Don't ever make a deal with him, the Skaal say. The best outcome is death and madness. And the Skaal are right. Any deal with Mora is a deal with the devil. It's only a matter of time. Miirak simply wanted safe passage and haven, and look what resulted from that.

This entire DLC is what.

Oh, there are going to be consequences for this. I can feel it.

---------- Post automerged Dec 7th, 2012 at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was Dec 6th, 2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

The Deathbrand Armor is a unique legendary armor set. You can find the scattered pieces of it in a misc quest. I'll go ahead and list what the parts do, for your convenience.

The Deathbrand Armor is a complete set of Light Stalhrim.

Deathbrand Armor: Increases your Stamina by 15 for each Deathbrand item you wear.

Deathbrand Boots: Increases your carrying capacity by 10 for each Deathbrand item you wear.

Deathbrand Gauntlets: While dual-wielding, your one-handed attacks do 10% more damage for each Deathbrand item you wear.

Deathbrand Helm: Waterbreathing. +100 Armor while wearing a complete set of Deathbrand Armor.

So, when wearing the full set, you gain the following bonuses (in addition to the protection the armor itself grants): Stamina +60, Carrying Capacity +40, +40% One-Handed damage while dual-wielding, Waterbreathing, +100 armor.

There was a key to a specific barrow in the final chest. I'm going to go there now, and see what's up with that. What I find may or may not be spoiler-tagged.

Also, some fun misc-stuff:

- Additional named Dragon Priests and their associated masks have been added to this DLC. And said masks have a decidedly Lovecraftian bent in regards to their appearance.

- While there are no tides, the water on all beaches that are exposed to the windward-side of the island feature waves.

- I don't believe this was mentioned before, merely implied, but most of the southern 'green' part of the island is a blasted wasteland due to the eruption of Red Mountain. Very little green is left, and the majority of what does exist is, as logic would dictate, on the Skyrim-facing side of the island, where the ash does not drift. This is not the island we know from Bloodmoon; we're in post-apocalyptic Solstheim.

- The Rikling spears are indeed arrows. Sadly, they do not deal as much damage as even Orkish-quality arrows do, but they are much, much larger than normal arrows. Their lack of utility is partially made up for how impossibly badass it looks when you draw and fire them. Plus, instead of a quiver, you just carry a bundle of them on your back. You look like a gladiator.

---------- Post automerged at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Just thought I'd throw out a bit of flavor, so you understand the mood of the DLC. These are four books, and their contents, that can be found in Apocrypha.

On Apocrypha: Boneless Limbs
    A writhing mass of heaped appendage
    Slipping grasp the squirming slick
    Extend the reach to touch the face
    Burn the mind, reveal the quick

On Apocrypha: Delving Pincers
    Crushing razors, hollow shells
    That snap, that twitch, that cinch and rend
    To hold the subject, bodily
    'Til mind blows soft and life meets end

On Apocrypha: Gnashing Blades
    Bone extrusions gash and grind
    In moistened depths of smacking heat
    While tearing flesh from averse bone
    The body whole prepares to eat

On Apocrypha: Prying Orbs
    What takes the world in lightened sense
    Can also seek the outward gleam
    They rob the all of essence to
    Report the nothing they have seen

What is Hermaeus Mora? How is he depicted, in those few statues that try?

Tentacles, claws, teeth, and eyes.

---------- Post automerged at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Miirak's equipment is decent, but not amazing.

The real reward, in my opinion, is the permanent introduction of a new service in Apocrypha that allows you to reset and refund the perks you've spent on any skill of your choice by spending a dragon soul. So if you want to get the perks you put into Alchemy and Two-Handed back, you can spend two dragon souls to do that, and get those perks back to reallocate somewhere else.

Also, Dragon riding is insanely, impossibly pimp, and you need to be doing it right fucking now. The dragons autotarget and autoattack, all you have to do is steer them into interactable objects like things they can perch on, and switch the lock-on between targets to tell them who to go after. And you can cast magic while riding them, which, praise the sun, also auto-target whatever it is that you highlighted for your dragon. There's no aiming involved when dragon-riding. Just steering. The game aims everything for you.

I'm not going to pretend that it's not a tad clunky, and I've taken a lot of shots that I probably shouldn't have, but a huge amount of the problems I would have with it are mitigated by the fact that, in many ways, the dragon flies itself. If you actually had to control every movement, it would be incredibly difficult and extremely frustrating (as evidenced by that one dragon riding game for the Xbox 360 that nobody remembers because it had terrible controls).

I have not tried using the Shout in Skyrim itself to see if it works there, but we're going to find out, just as soon as I can sort out all the loot I snagged from the endgame.

And, I'm not going to lie: the horse armor pack was stupid, but I would throw money at my computer if Bethesda released a pack with dragon armor. Dragon armor that you can craft at a forge, so endgame players have something to spend their metric shit-ton of resources on.

Don't lie. You'd fucking buy it. You'd buy it just to give an Ancient Dragon full Daedric plate.

No. No, fuck that. Carved Nordic Dragon Barding.

This needs to exist. I NEED THIS TO EXIST.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lord Raine is trippin' balls, man.

Never did get past the Civil War quests in Skyrim...perhaps I should dust it off once more.

3. Lord Raine

I blame sleep deprivation and caffeine. That being said, at least part of it is because the ending of the DLC was amazing, and so was the final fight with Miirak.

Some fight spoilers and lore, for the interested:

Fight:
    Miirak is an amazing boss because, unlike every other enemy in the game, even Death Overlords and Dragon Priests, he can fully utilize shouts just like you can. If he takes enough damage, he will use Become Etheral and flee. He will use Dragon Aspect almost as soon as the fight starts to buff himself. He will use varying levels of Unrelenting Force (from Fus to the full Fus Ro Dah) to attempt to stagger you and gain the upper hand. And he will use Bend Will to call down some of the dragons that are watching the fight, and force them to fight for him by sending them after you.

Furthermore, every time a dragon dies in this fight, Miirak absorbs their soul, and recovers all of his health in the process. So you either need to keep fighting him until every dragon present is dead, or you need to take the risk of trying to knock him out of the fight while being chased by three Ancient Dragons and hoping they don't kill you first.

It was a very challenging and entertaining fight that I throughly enjoyed, and I think most of you will as well. I'm more paranoid than most about my potions. I had fifteen each of the Ultimates, and by the end of it, I only had five health, seven stamina, and twelve magicka left in my stock. I had also consumed literally all of the 'lesser' potions of healing, stamina, and magicka restoration as well. If I had not had as many potions on me as I did, I would have almost certainly died.

And lore:
    There will only be repercussions if the Dovakiin continues to work for Mora. Mora claims that he owns the Dovakiin now, and that nothing can change that, but the Skaal say that Herma-Mora is a liar, and always has been, and that his word is completely worthless. Between the two of them, I'm inclined to believe the Skaal over Mora. Basically, in the very end, you are told that you are lucky to have gotten away with relatively minor costs, and that, for your own safety, you should resist the urge to delve further into the Black Books, or have any further contact with Hermaeus Mora.

Or in other words, he may not own the Dovakiin yet, but the events of the DLC have put your feet firmly on that path, and it is now up to you as to whether you choose to turn away, or pursue that dark power further.

Also, good news bad news time again.

Good news:

You can totally fly dragons in Skyrim. What's more, they ALL have spoken dialogue about it.

Bad news:

In Solstheim, the dragons steer like a truck stuck in the mud. In Skyrim, they don't steer at all; they just orbit the area that you tamed them in, waiting for you to order them to land or attack things. You can fast travel while riding them, and thus take them to different areas to orbit, but you cannot actually fly a dragon across Skyrim. The current theory for what this is a thing is that the game was not designed with open flight in mind, and it would hose up the cells horribly if you could actually control where the dragons went. So instead of free-flying, they just auto-pilot in a big circle within the cell that you tamed them (or fast traveled with them to), and never actually go anywhere on the wing.

As it stands, dragon riding is only really useful if you go out, tame a dragon, and then deliberately bring that dragon into an area with a lot of enemies that are hostile and out in the open, like a bandit-run fortress or a Foresworn camp. Or, I suppose, if you are lucky enough to be in such an area, only for a dragon to show up at random.

To PC users, I doubt this will be much of a problem. There are already mods in place that make all cities open cell, and I'm sure that once the DLC hits, it will only be a matter of time before legitimate dragon riding is modded in by fixing the cells and unchaining the auto-pilot. However, for console players, this may not, and indeed likely will not, ever progress further beyond this point.

4. Grinning Lizard

Grinning Lizard Supreme Mugwump

Still at a loss as to why anyone plays games on console when there's the option.

They look better, play better, sound better, mod better, support better, and are overall genuinely better. So why console?

5. TheWiseTomato

TheWiseTomato Prestigious Tomato ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Patches. If I buy a game for PC, I know that 9 times out of 10 I'll have to nuke my monthly usage if I want to be able to play it.

6. Lord Raine

Because I'm poor, and my desktop is a 2001 Mac.

[EDIT]

And because I wouldn't be playing Dragonborn right now if I was playing Skyrim on the PC, though I won't pretend that was a calculated move, as opposed to dumb luck and Microsoftian avarice.

---------- Post automerged Dec 8th, 2012 at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was Dec 7th, 2012 at 10:55 PM ----------

And since I'm sure at least one of you is wondering, no, it doesn't work on Paarthurnax. I just tried it. The Shout noclips right through him.

---------- Post automerged at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Is anyone else who is playing this on console getting a higher frequency of hangups and freezes than usual? I used to get one maybe once a week while playing my roster of games. Now it seems to happen every other time I load Skyrim. Is this a Dragonborn thing? Because it kind of seems to be.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  7. NTD

NTD High Inquisitor

Actually ever since the PC update in preparation for dragonborn I've been getting more glitches, and I'm playing vanilla so I don't get distracted while leveling up for this DLC.

8. Shinysavage

Shinysavage Madman With A Box ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Because at least I can be sure that, if a game I want to play is released, I can play it. It might not be as pretty or as technically advanced, but I don't have to worry about having a good enough [component of choice].

Besides, I barely have enough time to play the games I do have; if I was modding the hell out of everything, I would literally never finish a game.

9. tad2103

tad2103 First Year

Skyrim has always seemed to tax my xbox elite, compared to most games. I've only frozen once since Dragonborn and it was after about 9 hours of use. I have noticed a lot of stalled loading screens, like it had to really struggle through the autosaving and loading.

10. Lord Raine

Yeah. Skyrim is almost unplayable right now. There were almost no glitches while I was actually doing the main quest, certainly none worth mentioning, and now that it's done with and I'm trying to just wander around and explore, I'm hanging up every twenty minutes.

Microsoft demands early content, Bethesda makes console users the betatesters. Naturally.

This thing needs some kind of patch. It really, really does.

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

And I'm still trying to find the Cyclone Words. I haven't even found the first, so the game definitely doesn't throw them into your path. At least, not during the main quest of the DLC. I'll post their locations under spoilers when I do, but it's not exactly easy, when the game has apparently developed a pathological hatred of me.

11. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Personally I just like having a -controller- to use. A nice one with about 4-6 buttons over by my right thumb, a D-pad by the left, and maybe a button or two on the top/shoulder of the controller for my index or middle finger.

For me, kicking back with a controller is a hell of a lot more fun than playing with a keyboard and mouse. As in a significant amount of more fun.

The only exceptions I've found to this are games that are Massively Multiplayer. Things like Warcraft II, Starcraft, WoW, and so on. Things where I might need to type because I'm interacting with other people.

There's a place for PC games that aren't MMOs, but to me it's just "I need something to kill time with when I'm offline and I'm taking my laptop on this trip. And it has better games and a bigger screen than my DS."

Granted the most recent console I have is a GameCube, so I'm not exactly on the recent end of the spectrum. Pretty sure I got it around Christmas 2001? Got it mostly for Zelda and Smash Brothers (I didn't like how the upcoming Wii looked and still don't) and a few other games. Still have Paper Mario I think that I haven't played. Plus a bunch of PSOne games on my list, though I'm not sure where my PSOne or games are at the moment.

I mostly swapped to computer gaming in college I guess is my point. I never liked it as much as console gaming for single player games, but I couldn't really justify buying all the new consoles and I could justify having a decent laptop.

tl;dr - I prefer console gaming because I have a lot more fun kicking back with a controller (old style, not the new Wii-type) than I do sitting at a desk with a keyboard and mouse. MMOs being the exception, as those are about more than the game (talking to friends, typing, etc.)

12. Samuel Black

Samuel Black Chief Warlock

Yeah, I just hate playing video games on my computer. I've tried to get into several times, and I'm just not a fan of using a mouse and keyboard.

13. Lord Raine

If you haven't played what I assume is Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door yet, since you're talking about the GameCube, then you need to do so at once. No excuses. Shelve Skyrim, log off TOR and WoW, get some snacks and drinks, and enjoy it.

A fair amount of criticism was leveled at Super Paper Mario, and some of it was legitimate. But Thousand Year Door isn't just the best Paper Mario game to date, it's arguably one of the best games that was ever released for the GameCube. If you've had it all this time and haven't played it, then you have no excuses whatsoever. You owe it to yourself to pop it in. You won't regret it.

There are attachments you can get that will let you plug console controllers directly into your computer to control the game. I don't know how much they cost, because again, my desktop is from the Palaeolithic Era, but I intend to get one when I finally have enough extra spending money to buy a decent, current desktop PC.

Hell, half the reason I invested in a Turtle Beach headset is because it can plug into an Xbox 360 and a computer. I've used it on my laptop to watch movies before. So when I finally do get my computer, I won't need to invest in a gaming headset for it. I've already got one.

The Mouse-Keyboard setup is superior for games that require large amounts of hotkeying like MMOs and intensive, old-school RPGs like Diablo, and for games that require precision aiming like first person shooters (it has been proven definitively that even with aimbots and bullet magnetism, controllers are inferior to the mouse and keyboard for games like Quake and Unreal Tournament).

However, that being said, a keyboard is not ergonomic, and neither is a mouse. Not really. The controller, on the other hand, is designed for your hands. So for games that don't require hotkeys and don't need laser precision and whiplash speed, controllers tend to win out over the traditional keyboard and mouse setup. And even there, some people prefer controllers simply because they are more comfortable.

14. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Excellent points Raine, and yeah, I think it was the 1000 Year Door. I can't shelve Skyrim though as I don't have it. ;) If I got the GameCube around Xmas 2001 like I think, then I suspect I got the Mario game in mid 2002 (since I know it wasn't the first two or three games I got, and I only had about 7 games for it). I started college in 2002 though, so that's probably why I never got around to it.

Super glad to hear it's good though. I also had, uh, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles that I bought to play with some of the friends I'd been playing Smash Brothers with, but we never got around to it. Pretty sure that one was only decent with friends and not solo.

I agree with you about computers being better setup for games where you need tons of hotkeys... but I've never found that kind of gameplay to be all that fun. Having 50 different things hotkeyed that you might want to use at any time just isn't... as much fun to me as having 4 buttons (though you might need to change the button functionality of those, like swapping out weapons in Zelda).

I did some casual Arena in WoW a few years ago and had to hotkey damn near everything to even approach competitive. Winning was fun, and beating people was fun, but the actual playing wasn't fun.

I think of Skyrim as a "computer game" though, so if I buy it it'll probably be on the computer. I doubt I'll be picking up a new console soon anyway. I was almost ready to buy a backwards compatible PS3 but they swapped it up so that half of them won't play PS2 games now, so that just seems like a waste.

Got my new laptop now too, and apparently it'll do fine with stuff like Skyrim on integrated graphics (a few vids out there of it playing smoothly on low settings). Gotta buy something for it that doesn't need an internet connection. :)

15. Lord Raine

See, I can see both sides of the argument. On the one hand, I like having a controller in my hand. I really do. But on the other hand, for some games, I find myself wishing there were more buttons, and that I could make those buttons do specific things.

Just to throw out some console examples:

Mass Effect 3 has the A button do roughly six different things. This is especially bad in multiplayer, where you will frequently have people bleed out right next to you because the game keeps assuming you want to go into cover, and not revive them. Having a generic "interact" button is fine, but there is a limit to that sort of thing, and you definately know when you cross it.

Skyrim, and indeed most Elder Scrolls games in general, have a similar issue, where, when I'm playing them on console, I want to have a lot of different things at my fingertips, but in order to do that, I need to navigate menus and pause the game. For a warrior or a rogue, it's not that bad, but I enjoy playing mages above everything else, and I play them more frequently than anything else. I need a variety of spells at my fingertips to be effective, but it's a pain in the ass to constantly switch around. I don't lust for an entire keyboard's worth of buttons, no, but it would be nice to have a qwerty of buttons for spells, instead of having to actively switch back and forth between lightning bolts, conjured creatures, healing magic, and whatever swords or staffs I've chosen to wield.

Grant you, there are ways to do this right. Dragon's Dogma had the amazing idea of including a functional Shift key on the controller scheme for the Xbox 360 controller, which effectively turns four buttons into eight. This is wondrous for mages, and equally useful for complex warrior and rogue builds that use lots of special abilities and teamwork powers.

But while I never think to myself "this controller is terrible," I do sometimes wish, especially for games like Skyrim, that I had a few extra to play with.

Don't ask me where I'd put the extra buttons. I just wish they were there, somehow.

As to the GameCube: Yes, Thousand Year Door is totally amazing, and you're really missing out on one of the best Mario games ever made by not playing it. And Crystal Chronicles is interesting and can be fun, but it was blatantly built to be multiplayer, and it's an incredible pain in the ass to try and do a solo campaign. The game does attempt to oblige the solo player, but you still get the distinct impression of being a single adventurer in a world meant for a party of heroes.

And the final boss is a complete pain in the ass, and their primary attack deals damage to your Memories, a semi-invisible stat that has literally never mattered at any point up until the very end, where it suddenly becomes supreme, because if you run out of memories, you not only automatically lose, but are kicked out of the endgame to go back and redo instances and dungeons until you build back up enough memories to face the final boss again. This takes years in-game, and weeks of IRL time.

Which, naturally, is exponentially harder when you're alone, because you're trying to solo the final boss in the first place, you can't do the good combo magics or attacks because you're alone, and if you do lose (and you will), you have to go and solo potentially hundreds of hours of game all over again, just to get back to the point you were at and have another go of it.

I wanted that bastard to choke on a drill made of rust and AIDs, you don't even know.

16. coleam

coleam Death Eater

To be fair on this, the PC version does the exact same thing with the spacebar, though possibly to a slightly lesser degree. I haven't played it in a while, but iirc, at least sprint, cover, and revive are all bound to the same key, and can't be broken up. I can't remember if they made it the general interact key as well.

17. NTD

NTD High Inquisitor

Yeah the controls for Mass Effect 3 were fucked, the only thing the PC had over the console (control wise at least) was being able to look around while running. That is mysteriously removed from the console version.

18. Master-666

Master-666 Third Year

You can mod the coalesc.ini on the PC version of ME3 to re arrange buttons and give yourself a larger POV. No one seems to of gotten banned for it yet.

19. Lord Raine

Kaarstag is in the game as an entirely optional, secret boss.

To fight him, you need to find his skull, and reunite it with the rest of his remains in the ruins of his castle, because whatever ultimately killed him was smart enough to take the skull far, far away.

Warning: Kaarstag is not a normal boss, or even a highly leveled boss. He is a goddamn Raid Encounter. He can ONESHOT a capped-out player with his melee attacks, can triple-summon ice creatures to his aid, has significantly more health than Alduin, has a health regen that is roughly five times more potent than that of a Frost Troll, and he can cast Frost magic that makes the very best an Archmage can muster look like a goddamn joke.

When you kill him, he drops a bunch of soul gems and ectoplasm. There is no boss tier loot, and no artifacts. Instead, your reward for defeating him is a new spell.

Summon. Karstaag.

Not a power. A spell. Master level. And his power is in NO WAY diminished from when you fought him.

But, naturally, there is a catch. Karstaag works on genie rules. You can summon him three times, and three times only. Ever. There are no exceptions, and there is no way to get more uses. You can summon him three times, and then never again.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  20. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Raine. For fuck's sake. Spoiler tags exist for a reason.