1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerg_Lurker

Zerg_Lurker Headmaster DLP Supporter

Quitting this game forever.

2. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Sad to hear it from a Gamer perspective. A hearty congratulations from IRL, lol.

Also, lulzing soo hard looking at the retarded Forecast Janna loading screen. The Skin is cool, but the loading screen...

3. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

The eyes look... deformed somehow.

Anyways, the groups for World Championships are up at na.lolesports.com

4. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

The eyes are fine, it's the mouth. Looks OK in the splash, looks hilarious animated. Such a fantastic skin though. Her voice lines are perfect.

5. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Dear Jungler:

It's nice for once that you came to my lane. However, you coming to my lane and sitting in it vs an assassin only serves to fuck me over, because as soon as you leave both the enemy that outlevels me, and the "counter-ganking" enemy jungler comes and eats my face. Please spend the rest of the game raging about how no one wants to win, communicate, or any other random reason from the list of "report this player" you can think of.

6. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

#lifeofajungler

Gank for lane = QQ Stealing EXP
    No Gank= Jungler sucks, never ganks.

Jon
  7. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Yup, ain't that the truth. Though I was happy with myself yesterday as Shyv for correctly predicting a J4 starting red and rushing to gank my top right after he did blue, managed to get there just before him and catch him on half health - if I'd taken exh over flash it'd have been FB, alas. Shen got it like 5 seconds later when Lee landed a Q, walked away & then decided to go back in so Shen just taunted to tower range and ignited, easy as.

Also feeling annoyed with myself for wanting to know who the new champion is - Lucian literally came out a few weeks ago and Worlds are a little over a week away, why on earth would Riot do anything other than tease with maybe something big nearer the finals? Damnit brain.

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Siv HD just raised about 800k for the children of the world. And he keeps going.

Holy shit.

Edit: He stopped at 105k. And that is NOT counting the US gov multiplier.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  9. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

10. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

ARAM luck isn't with me again, 9 straight losses in a row and counting. God what I wouldn't give to get a retarded poke comp against an all melee comp with no engage. Been some fun games amongst them but most are just stomps with people walking to their death at the start of the game putting us way too far behind.

Still, new champion unveiled though it isn't the next one to be released, due to its nature people reckon it's 3rd maybe even 4th in line given the concept and well, Chinese New Year. Ao Shin I believe, another dragon (yay!) to add to the collection. Curious as to what role it'll play though, and (s)he appeared in Udyr's comic, so, evidently I need to pay more attention to things like that for hints.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  11. Oz

12. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Future new champion

Also those times for the Worlds, mother of god. I thought S2 was bad, though I guess only Europe gets screwed over. Time to be a little happy I'm still searching for work I guess.

13. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I'm almost afraid to ask the times for Europe.

14. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Basically two starting and two ending times due to the number of games played each day and I'd imagine because it's the easiest way they can manage juggling America and the Asian timezones.

Starts at 9pm CEST on September 15th, finishes at 7am CEST Sept 16th, and that's just day 1 of groups which see's all teams play twice. After that, the matches start at 4am CEST and finish roughly around 11am CEST.

That continues throughout the rest of the schedule right through to the finals which start at 4am CEST Oct 4th, thankfully a Saturday. The time's in detail are all here - Scroll down to the Schedule/VoDs section

15. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Now that the LCS has killed the tournament scene, I can't even remember the last time I got to watch international competition at times which weren't hateful to Europe. I understand that time zones mean one region is going to get screwed, I just kinda wish that one region wasn't always Europe.

Anyway, I guess I'm not watching any of the world finals live this year. Which actually means I'm not watching any of it at all. There's not a fucking chance of me squinting at 240p VODs on YouTube for ten hours, especially not after having all the results spoiled for me. I'll just skim through Reddit for the Big Plays and sulk.

16. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

I'll still be watching live, thankfully I'm in Scotland visiting friends from the 13th to 23rd and they have a passion for LoL plus the week off so, small benefit for me, it'll be nice to have company whilst watching, even if 2 of them are filthy Fnatic fans... But for the glory of Europe we shall support everyone equally.

I know what you mean ElDee, I remember being excited about the prospect of LoL every week for 10 weeks more or less, sure some people suffer LoL blowout but to each their own. The lack of an International torunament in a friendly timezone is frustrating, but at the same time I can't force myself to watch things like the amateur tournaments that're starting up again albeit very briefly - even if they do feature teams like MYM, CW and so on. Though it's more down to the commentators than anything else, far too used to quality casting even though supporting an amateur caster would be great, doubly so given the EU's hunt for a new Riot caster for next season as we say goodbye to Jason.

Edit; Huh, just played against my first pro, well, ex-pro in an ARAM. aAa's former mid laner ALth0r. We got dominated but that was more because we had a full melee comp and Eve dc'd after 3 minutes only coming back for the final 5 where they just farmed us. whilst they had Annie/Thresh/Ashe/Veigar/Fiddle.

Proof, sorry for the quick crappy cut & stick job - [​IMG]

If it doesn't belong here (probably not) I'll move it over to the Pics thread in the morning.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  17. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

Send this out to your friends that are in game. Biggest troll thing to do right now.

<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><font color="#ffffff"><font color="#ff66ff">System message: Due to the decision of the Player Behavior & Justice team your account has been permanently suspended. The client will now exit."

On second news, you can now edit status with html :D Make them big and colorful!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  18. Oz

There's a character limit IIRC so it;d be tough. Something like <font size="500">#YOLO</font> or something should work though if it fits.

19. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

You can get around the character limit by typing the code in your browser search bar, and dragging and dropping. For some reason, this allows you to completely bypass the character limit.

20. Oz

Not open for further replies.