1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #4 - A Mafia Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Caesar

Caesar First Year

There's just something about the nervous derpiness that sets alarm bells ringing.

Anyway, yet more questions:

Kalas: What do you think about Rents?

Lucky: What's your opinion on font?

Anyone got anything for me?

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Fontisian wins the thread for the only sensible question in town (lolpunny). I love fish, and the answer is trout. The rest of you: 90% so far is chatter, so asking "What is your impression of X" doesn't really have useful answers.

That said, Fishy Justice is Mafia, so Vote Player: Fishy Justice

3. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Care to elaborate, Sesc?

4. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Trout? Really Sesc? Halibut is the way to go.

---------- Post automerged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Give Fishy's posts a careful read over and tell me what you see Caesar.

5. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@Caesar

I haven't formed opinions on people yet. Day 1 is usually feeling out the other players. If you could wait it out, I'd be happy to answer this on Day 2.

6. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Not comfortable with the Fishy Justice lynch.

Boo, fontisian's going to try to hammer me for "buddying" now :\

Basically I'm not going to mod-game, or even try to think of mod-mishaps, because lolEido doesn't make mistakes of that magnitude from my experience. I think that maybe he sent a bad pm or something by accident so that means literally nothing.

Caesar - asking questions, answering nothing

Caesar, tell me about what you think of Wetnurse.

Fishy Justice - null town, leaning town, posts look earnest

Fontisian - null town, leaning town, I dig the skepticism, obviously I don't like it when people aggro me, but I understand why, there's not enough stuff said yet.

Guljons - vague backtracking, can mean anything null.

Kalas - no read, leaning scum because there's a time for trolling and there's a time for srs play and asking a question like "who's meta are you afraiddddd of" is probably counterproductive.

not dignifying avatar with response, but that makes this a metaresponse or something

LuckyLee - reads like new player, leaning town. he seems to be looking for tropes that might or might not be there, not sure if that's some sort of masking technique or not.

Lungs - towniest town who ever towned in the history of towns stretching back from Sumeria through the settlements on the Chang Jiang, to the shepherding societies in Engla- yeah whatever

Rents - It's well established that I only like Rents irl, and he reads like scum to me no matter what game he plays in. yah.

Sacrifice - nullread, vaguely towny to me, posts seem a little too fluffy and overblown, so I'll probably have a more direct read he posts more.

Sesc - not sure I like the fishy justice hammer, especially since uh, there hasn't been enough day to really mean much for a spectator to join? idk, null, not enough posts for obvious reasons

(TMNTurtwig) - nullread, right now Sesc is playing Sescflavored!turtwig to me, but the difference is probably the difference between poland spring and aquafina water. so really this is a longwinded way to say nullllllllllllllllll

Vira - generic vira, posts a bit disappears a bit, posts a bit. could be town, could be scum, because vira plays the same way all the damn time.

Wetnurse - Uh... considering your postcount/quality I'd not be adverse to lynching you, so you might not make it to d2? better post some kind of opinion.

7. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Sesc, I wasn't serious when I said I hated you. You're still evil, though.

I looked back through my posts a bit. I haven't contributed as much as I'd like, but that's about it. So unless someone wants to point something out or ask questions, that's all for now.

Anyway, it's 11 at night. I have some stuff to do and sleep and whatnot. I'll attempt honest to goodness pressure tomorrow. Sorry for the short post.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Fonts seems to be playing aggressive town to me. As for the rest well, Rents is... well Rents, Lungs is aggressive hopefully town, Fishy is being pretty careful, and Vira is lurking after her byplay with Lungs which is weird.

9. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

After re-reading the thread, since my time zone (GMT+8) seems to be way different from you all, all the posts are made while I'm sleeping. It's 12:52pm here.

I don't have much reads on everyone just yet, when nothing is really happening other than the questions thrown at each other, with everyone giving generic answers. TMNTurtwig has been replaced by Sesc, but I'm now staring at this particular post of his, and I don't like it one bit.

Vote: Sesc (previously TMNTurtwig)

---------- Post automerged at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Also @wetnurse, you have a total of two posts, and we are already well into the day.

---------- Post automerged at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

EDIT: GMT +8

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Sacrifice: Yeah, we're exactly 12 hours off from each other. Um, I'd rather not lynch Sesc on day 1 unless he really screws up.

Sesc: Eh, I'm more of a salmon fan. Trout's alright. Anything you'd care to add to the (admitted fairly inane) discussion?

Vira and Wetnurse: Rents is actually posting better than you two. Well, sort of.

Kalas: Give me some reads. I don't expect them to be particularly insightful, but a bit of game related discussion from you would be nice.

11. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    #yellowtailmasterrace

I fucking love sashimi. Actually I think I'm going to have some tomorrow while contemplating the Nanjing Massacre.

---------- Post automerged at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

ebwodp: drunk, sorry. will play tomorrow.

12. Caesar

Caesar First Year

I didn't like the whole "Lynch Rents" thing at all- Rents is a pretty easy lynch target for scum, even ignoring the fact that he was basically asking Rents to lynch himself. Also wasn't a big fan of his "I'll answer on Day 2" thing. That's really just refusing to talk, which is anti-town. With that in mind:

Rescind Vote

Vote Player: Wetnurse

Talk to us bro.

13. Koalas

High Score:
    @fonti: Don't particularly like Caesar and Fishy right now. Same with guljons and WN to a lesser extent. You and Sacrifice are the ever so slightly towny side of null right now, but that's not particularly hard at this point in the game.

@Lungs: Meta questions can have juicy non-meta answers.

14. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@Caesar

I don't see anywhere in this game that I said that we should lynch Rents. That was just a question. Anyway, I'm currently wary of Rents because of the quality of his posts. Either he is in a team, or has really changed his gameplay after being called out several times.

As for Kalas, how the heck do you form an opinion on him if all he has done in this game is post fillers. That might be something you would have wanted as an answer, but that doesn't necessarily help us. Almost everybody is spamming fillers right now except for Font and Lungs. Even these questions that everyone seems to be asking look like fillers. Connections are made after someone gets lynched. Before that, these are all useless data.

Anyway, some observations:

Caesar - seems to be posting a lot of fillers.

Font - Is easily getting a lot of town cred for her posts. I'm wary because of her stance in #25 wherein she prefers an NL over being lynched. NL = no data. Dead somebody (even if town) = data.

Vira - is unusually lurking. I don't get how in #71 she has a town read on Sacrifice.

Fishy - seems to have his fingers in a lot of pies. I'm getting a town vibe from him, though.

Sacrifice - your #45 seems so nonchalant about a possible town-lynch.

TMNT/Sesc - I'd like to think that he's a null. Worst case scenario is he is 3rd faction.

Lungs - along with Font, has established themselves with some town-cred. I'd be seriously scared if they are in a scum-team.

Kalas - Fillers galore.

Luckylee - Sounds very defensive in his posts especially those involving Lungs. Could be distancing.

Rents - I don't know what to think of you in this game. You seem more connected and your posts seem to be more thought out. Either you're trying really hard or you are in a scum team.

Guljons - I don't know if you look scummy or just defensive.

Wetnurse - Definitely town.

15. Caesar

Caesar First Year

That's better.

Rescind Vote

I will note that while this may all be useless data now, it gives us more to extrapolate from on Day 2 and on.

---------- Post automerged at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

I'll try to get a preliminary read wall up later but I have business to attend to for the next hour or so.

16. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Salmon? Probably with caviar and champagne for breakfast, you snob of a girl :p

Fishy Justice has a problem, and that problem is post #60, which is off by a mile when viewed in the context of the thread. The rest isn't too hot either. Do note that additionally, poking Fishy caused Lungs to jump and Sacrifice to vote. Something or not something?

And @Sacrifice, that's the bad thing about substitutes. I can't exactly guess what went through Turtwig's head when he wrote that, but since we're the same role, it still falls back on me :?

17. fontisian

Alas, I am but a cheap college student, subsiding on dining hall fare.

I'm looking at post 60 and I'm not seeing it. Elaborate for me?

Wetnurse: Better a no lynch than a lynch that will 100% hit town.

18. Sacrifice

Sacrifice Guest

Eh, I don't see how you managed to interpret it that way. I am highlighting the near impossibility of a lynch early in the day considering the number of living players we currently have.

I restate once more, that we have at the moment, 12 living players, and we need 7/12 for a hard lynch (instant lynch), which will result in a lynch early in the day.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Even if you were town this statement is so hilariously incorrect that I'd never believe it.

20. fontisian

Tell me why that's wrong Kalas.