1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Sorry I missed it. Still stream? At work with nothing to do. Oz you noob stream so Android users can watch.

Security is sooooooo fun.

But it's overtime.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  2. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

3. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
  4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Had some good games. Cheers to all who played.

5. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

So, I restarted playing Teemo just for the lulz, and I seem to have this amusing problem.

Every time I'm on the blue team, i.e. Bottom of the PC Screen, I go at least 10-5-10.

Every time I'm on the purple team, I'm feeding like whoa. Last game I went 7 19 10.

What is this, I don't even...

6. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

Looks like someone doesn't ward their tri bush? :p

7. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

God I love when Dyrus plays AD Alistar top lane, so stupid but so fun. Went 5-0 against Jax in lane.

Edity; Only just realised it was a normal game - was half watching, half playing Rome 2 and it took me till 40 minutes to realise there were 2 Caitlyn's.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  8. Wildfeather

High Score:
    Fixed that for you.

Anyone up for some games? CBF'd to play ranked.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  9. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Couple of bugs today in ARAM - played Ez and my ult went through 3 people and did nothing to them, and a few games later the enemy Ori put her ball straight through me twice and I didn't take any damage from the attack/protect part.

Haven't noticed them before, or where they've come from but hey, at least EUW went down again multiple times over the past few days to keep up with the consistency.

10. Oz

I'm hoping for an IP boost, need new runes and pages.

11. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Unless it goes down for multiple hours every day for a fortnight, you'll be lucky. We had to have it go down for near enough 3 weeks continuously for Riot to finally react and compensate people.

Even then people aren't happy with a 10 win IP boost and rightly so but what're we gonna do I guess.

New patch today, time to see how Olaf plays so hopefully somehow breaks him out in the suggested games.

Edit; TIL Olaf ult negates Lee Sin ult.

Edit 2; I hate ARAM. A team has Annie, Mord, Soraka, Caitlyn and Vlad. We have Noct, Ori, MF, Shyv and Vi.

We should've won but no, Shyv and Vi were adamant we had to go balls deep for Caitlyn every fight so then Soraka gives her 103 armor and we all get melted. Every fight. Shyv and Vi still think Caitlyn's the problem whilst Soraka, Mord and Annie are all 10+ kills to Caitlyn's 3.

Again, I hate people in ARAM. I made the case we'd lose at 11+ if we all dived for Caitlyn but nope. I give up being a voice of reason.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  12. Wildfeather

High Score:
    Just played the new Olaf. He seems basically the same, but weaker.

Jungle Jayceuuuu. Actually surprisingly good.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  13. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

...Are you playing the same new Olaf as I am? Besides his Q changes (which removed that retarded pick up axe every .5 sec), his whole kit in general is a lot stronger. The only weaker part is his laning phase, but his sustain went up slightly with it too, especially since mana cost doesn't go up with higher levels of W.

14. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

He's not as strong as he used to be, but with good reason - his ult requires a lot more thought now than just smashing it, hitting ghost and destroying the ADC.

With the change to his ult he loses the passive armor/mr which even though you're generally going to build to be a tank, will hurt you somewhat, plus the loss of armor pen. With that said, the bonus AD from his ult and the way his E scales with AD to give you extra true damage now encourages you to think about what you want to do.

Either you play the tank, wait for the enemy to use most of their bursty CD's and then ult, go in and destroy people because your sustain and damage output are pretty awesome, or you pop your ult, rush in and risk it.

At least that's my view on it - Admittedly it's an Olaf, odds are high people are gonna focus you anyway because you still hit like a truck, you'll be in their faces and they can't get rid of you and now you're even more of a threat if you just build one damage item.

15. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Random Wickd reply on my facebook comment about Europeans getting screwed over with the timezones.

Not sure how to react XD

---------- Post automerged 10-05-2013 at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-04-2013 at 07:36 PM ----------

On other news, my sister recently made a "Pulsefire Rekkles" sketch for Rekkles. Now she is about to make one for Xpeke. As her english is not very good, she asks me to translate.

Oh god XD I haven't laughed so much in a good while. To give you one example, she was requested, in semi-broken english, to add more muscles.

Oh god I died.

16. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    It is possible, through a custom game and a slight file modification, for all team to play as 1 champ. It's incredibly fun, try it. I didnt bother modding it, myself, I just find someone who has it.

17. Oz

18. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Don't do it. Client Modifications are a no-no and a Rioter has already said people may be banned. Unlikely but don't chance it.

19. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I hardly think you will be banned for playing a game someone else made. As I said, dont do it yourself. It works if the host has done it. Custom game list is full of them.

20. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

So, with Worlds complete the roster changes are already beginning! Rumours are rampant about an EU superteam with Alex Ich going Top, Wickd, Froggen and Edward also being drafted - but I think it's all rather BS.

First actual change to come out is from Curse! Everyone but Voyboy is off the main pro-team roster with Aphromoo, Pobelter, Zekent and IWillDominate picking up their respective roles for the team.

Saint moves to coaching the main team and Cop acts as a sub, with both Cop and Nyjacky being on the 'LoLPro' team, I assume Curse's 2nd team outside their Academy.

Seems crazy to swap the whole roster out and the Aphro/Zekent bot... Quinn/Zilean bot inc in LCS. Looks good to me, despite IWD and Zekent's bad history with cheating and the infamous Throwbelter.

Edit; Pobelter joining Curse also screws over his former team who're playing tonight in the NACL Challenger tournament, though I imagine they knew in advance... I very much doubt they have 3 hours to find a new mid laner.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
Not open for further replies.