1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Sn0rkack

Sn0rkack Professor

Hit Silver 1, go from 25 LP per game to 8 so far...2 weeks left to make the climb. To victory!

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

gl! I gave up. I got so freaking tired of folks thinking just because they're Tryn/Cait/Jinx that means they can 1v3 all day long, and dive. Stuck back at single digit lp again and /wrists. My own fault for playing my placement matches with family who has a known shitty router, and dc's in 4 of the 10 games.

3. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Prepare for THE HEIMER Baby.

Oh Yeah. Firin rockets and Beams all day long.

:3

4. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    All the cool pre-season 4 stuff to come out and all you can talk about is the dinger?

Good choice.

5. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Donger is the best. I liked playing him before, and now that I can pick him without being called a troll, I sure as hell will. That DFG + R+E is too stronk.

And oh my god, his baron clear time with 4 turrets up is absolutely disgusting. Brb duoing baron in 20 seconds with your jungler at 20 minutes.

6. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

He's OK. Still incredibly annoying to fight. Still relies on the enemy being retarded to get any kills. I don't hate seeing him in games anymore.

I just wish people weren't taking him bot lane all the time. He's not good there. At all.

7. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Lol dude. I don't have any money to buy skins. Even if I did I couldn't buy em on the NA Server. And even the Harrowing ward skins are buy-able RP only now.

\(o.o)/

So, yeah, the Donger and Sivir reworks are pretty much the most exciting stuff for me.

8. Wildfeather

High Score:
    You don't care about the support reworks, the new trinket system, etc....?

9. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

10. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Mystery Gifts have worked out alright so far. Wound up with Bio Darius, Major Ziggs, which I wanted, and Frejlord Ashe, which is a bullshit color swap that can gtfo. Picked up Haunted Zyra, Kitty Kat Kat which I like, Underworld TF which is a really weak skin for what it could have been, and Pumpkinhead Fiddle. I'm not expecting anything out of it, it looks like it's literally his base skin with the head thrown on, but it's limited so wth may as well get one Fiddle skin.

11. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    @Midknight, what?

12. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Mystery gift program for the Halloween harrowing. Person A gifts Person B a Skin. Person B can't see who gifted it to him. Person A in turn gets a Random Skin unlocked for himself.
    At least thats how I understood it.

13. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

A pays 490 RP for a mystery gift for B. B then gets a skin worth at least 520RP. This includes every skin available in the store and a handful not available in the store (I think Scuba Gragas was mentioned).

Receiving player has to have been on your friends list for 2 weeks at least and must have at least 10 unowned eligible skins to receive a gift.

B will know A sent it afaik.

14. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

Yep. I hear people getting Pulsefire Ezreals, Forecast Janna so it's a pretty good deal.

15. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Ah. Seems I understood it all backwards lol. Thanks for clarity Ozzy.

16. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Won't be gifting anyone as I'm too broke to do so, that and the only two people I know are from recent games who added me following my pleasant attitude and noticing them getting shit done as supports.

Nasus rework's confirmed, visually anyway - and I'm worried about the old voice work, Riot said they'll try and keep the spirit of it but man, I'm gonna miss the old voice acting, arguably my favourite VAing in the game =\. Still, he's getting a new Legendary skin of Inferno Nasus which looks and sounds fucking incredible, but I'm broke... So my last RP's going on the Shyvana skin that's on sale tomorrow.

Lot of changes for the pre-season are up on the PBE so exciting times ahead alongside the NA vs EU LCS clash in December.

17. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Nasus' new model and spell effects are really sweet. And the new Infernal Nasus legendary skin is really cool. Unfortunately, his new voice is absolutely fucking terrible. Should've hired any one of the fifty different YouTubers who can do a passable impression of the original.

I guess by 'keep the spirit' they meant 'have the new dude say a few of the same things'.

18. oakes

oakes Unspeakable DLP Supporter

A friend of mine got Hextech Sion from the gift i sent, funny thing was he hates playing Sion. I'd even forgotten about that skin tho.

19. Wildfeather

High Score:
    Support changes on PBE. Jizzed all over myself.

edit:

What the actual fuck. The only spell vamp item in the game is now gunblade, so a big fuck you to Vlad's everywhere I guess. Been rocking that on my Morde for ages.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  20. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

Welp, I just gifted my smurf Magnificent Twisted Fate.

I really like the Heimerdinger changes. For one thing, his turrets persist through his death which is so good for him. You can't just burst him and have all his turrets instadie.
    Of course, bursting him is still the best way to deal with Heimer. But now he can stun and burst back with rockets and grenades. Looking forward to hopefully seeing him in competitive.

Not open for further replies.