1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Trading Post

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Lutris, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

I thought I'd kick off a trading-specific thread for the forum here, since more people to trade with is always a good thing. Even if GTS and Wonder Trading are very, very useful, I figure it couldn't hurt to have a DLP trading thread for XY as a more personal and communal market.

First off, relevant resources...

DLP POKEMON RESOURCE LIST
    Official XY Thread
    Official DLP Friend Code List
    DLP Friend Safari Info (compiled by Vira)

For the sake of organization and to facilitate smooth communication, please try to follow the general format of:

...when posting. Thanks in advance, and let's get trading!

To start us off:

2. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

I have 3 Poliwags with Swift Swim and Modest. Whenever you want to trade, just use the trade button or hit me up on IRC.

3. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I have some American Dittos with 2 perfect IVs you can use for Masuda Method. Just swap me one of your foreign Dittos from Friend Safari that I can use for MM as well :D

4. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy The Cursed Child DLP Supporter

Okay, starting now I"m going to be breeding dragon dance charmanders, and the vast majority of them will be jolly in nature with 2+ perfect IVs. Gonna be going until I get one with 5+ IVs, so I'll be here for a while.

Looking for: good IV (i.e. friend safari) dragonair or dratini. if you don't got those, but want a charmander, just hit me up. I'm liable to have hundreds, so I don't really give a shit what you trade me for them.

Just so you guys know, the current plan is to get near perfect specimens of all pokemon that mega-evolve, so I'm sure to have a shit ton of surplus pokemon that aren't good enough, and if you have a certain pokemon that mega-evolves that you want one of, just hit me up.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  5. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Sup. Hit me up. I have a few dragonair. I'll take a female Charmander with 3-4 perfect ivs if you have any.

I've also been accumulating some 4 perfect IVs protean froakies if anyone wants one. Still trying to get that elusive 5 perfect IV child.

6. Lord Raine

Lord Raine Disappeared DLP Supporter

I'm embarking on a project to create perfect versions of every starter. 5 perfect EVs, Masuda method breeding, and whichever ability is more powerful or serves them best with their ideal builds. It's going to be a long project, but it will pay dividends in the long run, and it'll be a fun ride anyway. My eventual goal is to acquire a complete set of all of them, and then start breeding and distributing those to anyone who wants one.

I've got Bulbasaurs, Froakies, and Torchics to play with right now, but I'm missing every other starter. I'm perfectly fine with picking up trash or run-offs from other breeding projects. I'm willing to trade as much or as little as you want for it. Most people here seem to have gone with Y, so I'm making a point to catch and breed X-exclusive Pokemon to trade with for those of you looking to fill your Pokedexes. I'm already amassing Arons and I'm also breeding Tyrunts. If you've got any starter I'm missing, let me know and we'll figure something out.

7. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

I'm looking to make a Rock Head Tyrunt with Dragon Rush. I've already got a few with Dragon Dance and the Thunder, Ice, and Fire Fangs, but I want to see if Rock Head with the 150 Recoil Rock move, Dragon Rush, Honee Claws, and Earthquake is any better. So, I need a Rock Head Tyrunt if anyone has one. A Dragon knowing Dragon Rush would be nice too since it saves me a bit of time.

8. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I have most of the starters that you can get without Pokemon Bank. Let me know which ones you need and I'll send you some 2 perfect iv ones.

9. Rah

Rah Death Eater

I just started playing so I'm not far (like second gym). I can't really trade you anything good yet but I'd love a protean froakie, with any IV amount. If you need any Y specific pokemon I'll try and get them as a trade. Or possibly a Venusaurite (don't plan on using his mega form).

10. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Sure, Venusaurite is fine. What's your friend code?

Edit: Found it, added

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  11. Rah

Rah Death Eater

'KK, i can't use my DS right now, I'll set up a trade tomorrow. I'll have some random pokemon hold it or something, unless you can trade items for pokemon now. Thanks!

12. Lord Raine

Lord Raine Disappeared DLP Supporter

If I had a Squirtle and a Chespin, I'd have all six starters you can get legit in without trading in this game. If you've got either, let me know what you want. I'm hatching Arons and catching some version exclusive stuff now.

13. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I do in fact have both, though I haven't bred them yet so they're in their second stage evolutions, fresh from the friend safari.

14. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Does anyone happen to have a timid Ditto from their friend safari? Been looking for one for ages and getting everything but timid.

15. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Anyone have a 3 IV Ditto? need a foreign one, happy to trade for one of the two that I have.

16. MonkeyEpoxy

Aight, so I'm after a Skrelp with adaptability. IVs don't really matter. I have larvitars with dragon dance and 3-5 perfect IVs to offer in return

17. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Impossible to get I believe. He's not available in hoards or friend safari.

18. MonkeyEpoxy

Oh. Well shit. Okay, I just want a regular skrelp then. Good IVs preferred in this case, but meh.

19. Cjonbloodletter

Cjonbloodletter Professor

Do you still need that Timid Ditto?

20. deathinapinkboa

deathinapinkboa Minister of Magic

Does anyone have a Chansey, Blissey, or Happiny?

I've got Modest Growlithes that are bred to know Morning Sun.