1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. blab

blab Second Year

What exactly do you want?
    I have mentioned what I don't like about Zeitgeist.
    Luckylee plays similarly to the last two games, plus I can't see him pushing against Proph as scummy.
    Proudboar feels like newb town.
    Uncle Stojil mirrors in #114 what I was thinking at that time, which makes me think he looks at it from the same perspective as me. (given that I don't think scum!Uncle would try to buddy to me)

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

That.
    /ten char

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Why can't Stojil have come to the same conclusion as you, regardless of his faction? Why do you think he cares what you think?

Because no

Try not to mention role-player things in thread.

Fake or real: You started leaning town on luckylee because of his response to my questions. You started leaning scum on me because my questions had no use.

???????????????????????????

lynch fontisian

Ok so, time to come clean.

I was never interested in the answers to my questions. What I was really looking for is the reactions to my questions and the ensuing day progression based on them.

---------- Post automerged at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

ebwop

ollie still hasn't managed to check in either, despite being online just a few hours ago.

would prefer he be replaced before stojil.

4. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Zeitgeist.

Beside post #94, there's only post #99 before you state you think he's town. Here they are:

What made him look better?

Rescind
    Lynch: KaiDASH

Share, you damn bot. You've been playing alone this whole while, throwing out annoying crumbs from up on your high horse, while you should actually help. I'm not saying you should reveal all your cards, but god, make yourself a bit useful to the rest of town! You could have the whole scumteam figured out but if you don't fucking say anything (and say it well), it's simply pointless.

Would prefer he be lynched and I replaced (where are you, jwlk?).

Night.

5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Hey, Wetnurse. You've posted even less than the guy who has to be replaced so let's talk. Who would you like to lynch at the moment? Build a case and put some pressure on them. You lump voted for yourself because you didn't trust anyone else, how about now? If not then why should I trust you to give you my vote?

6. fontisian

Kai: Sorry, the town read for pressuring me on Day 1 is only handed out once per game. How did you get:
    Let me clarify a bit. The way you followed up my pressure on Luckylee tipped me off to something you've been doing all game: following other people's pressure instead of pushing any of your own suspects. You followed me onto Proph, followed a bunch of people onto Aekiel, followed me onto Luckylee and now you're following Stojil onto me. You pressure someone when they're at the center of attention, and then drop them the moment someone else comes up. The only independent pressure you've had was against blab, and even that had very little follow up. I don't want to switch my vote off of Zeit right now, but man are you tempting me.

Post 94 in particular. I don't think scum!Luckylee would have the balls to outright ignore Kai's question. The post showed a lack of concern over how he is perceived and it was consistent with his earlier pressure on Proph.

7. KaiDASH

fake or real: My 'pressure' on luckylee had anything to do with you

fake or real: My 'pressure' on luckylee had anything to do with anything luckylee had done before my question (aka: what you had pressed him about)

fake or real: I stated I had a scum read on luckylee at any point

fake or real: Jumping on straws in first 20 posts of the game is bandwagoning

fake or real: I was the first person to go 'no fuck no' to Aekiel's judge suggestion.

fake or real: I was the second vote on Aekiel (AFTER he posted more about the merits of the judge plan and got lynch voted by bill door)

[​IMG]

How I got my first fake or real from this post, where you said 'Luckylee started looking better around post 94'. Now that's great. Except EVERY SINGLE POST luckylee made from post 70-99 (70, 72, 77, 79, 83, 92, 94, 99) was somehow related to my questions (you unvoted him in 110, and his next post was 120)

So the questions were very much Mission Accomplished™ in getting people to talk a whole bunch and allow us all to develop reads.

But you want to have it both ways - Denying that they had merit WHILE also basing a non-trivial read on content they generated.

Do you really think that the only way I can provide value is by directly stating my reads? Like, other people have clearly been getting reads based on things I've been doing (on people other than me)

8. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

My apologies, everybody. I've been trying to catch up with work for the past 2 days. It's pretty hectic so I'll try my best to read through everything and lump as much info as I can whenever I post.

@Rubicon

I didn't say font is "easily town". I said "easily classified as townish". There's a difference. It's more wary than confident.

@KaiDASH

Off the top of my head I'm gonna say that I'm one of those guys who are difficult to lynch. But I guess that's more because of the fact that I'm not as confrontational as most people who get lynched. Staying off the radar helps a lot.

@fontisian

Proudboar is my only town read.

Aekiel seems to have done something derpy and some people are piling on that. There might be scum among them.

@Aekiel

A strong player, if town, has a high probability of getting NK'ed early. If the strong player is scum then he'd eventually get caught. An easy to read player on the other hand might survive longer but will get played. I'd rather give lump to the strong player.

@Bill Door

In my opinion, Zeit needs to go. There's something about the way that he talks that makes me feel like he's been trying to put me in several people's radars to get something out of me that might get me lynched. I don't like it.

As for your lump vote, I really don't care what you do with it. I'm not asking for it.

I still need to reread everything since I just did a quick read this morning. I might have gotten some stuff wrong.

9. fontisian

Really now? Why did you ask Luckylee that initial question in post 68 then? And why ask Proph?

I'd think better of you if you had stated a scum read, rather than just poking him. Like I said, I felt like you were testing the waters and seeing if your questions would push anyone else into voting for Luckylee.

True, but that was to his plan (and condemning stupid town produced plans as scum is an easy way to get town cred). You said nothing about your thoughts on Aekiel's alignment.

That's my point. You were the second vote. And for what? You didn't like Aekiel's plan, but you never bothered to explain why that makes him scum. I've seen Aekiel make perfectly shitty plans as town.

Do you think I'm Rubicon? I don't have a problem with the questions you asked, but with the timing and targets of your questions and votes.

You have another point about jumping on straws, but I'm not actually sure what you're saying in it.

10. KaiDASH

TIMELINE

Aekiel posts original judge thing

I post NO FUCK NO THIS IS HORRIBLE ONLY SCUM WANT THIS

Aekiel posts 'oh yeah, i forgot that happened last time we did this plan'

Bill Door votes to lynch aekiel

Aekiel comes back with more terrible judge plan

I vote to lynch Aekiel

-

Ok, so if you view my lynch vote in _COMPLETE_ isolation, then sure, I didn't provide much reasoning in that post. If you view the complete chain of events then why I'm voting to lynch Aekiel is immediately obvious. Why did you not consider the complete chain of events?

I think you are trying to get a bandwagon on me, while your vote is conveniently parked elsewhere.

As for the rest of your points, they're all similarly junk.

11. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Urghh, just woke up and read through everything. As of now, well, instead of a case for my strongest scum read, I think I'll just say what I think is now.

Zeit and Kai both strike me as scummy. As I've said, there was the whole Lump Vote thing, but beyond that, Zeit's generally not done much else. His response to my and wetnurse's suspicion was halfhearted, at best and contradicted itself. After that, he comment bout abstaining from voting for Aek and say something about kai not having changed, but not saying how. He then expresses how he's pretty much apathetic to the game which...strikes me as off. Then he asks Fonti about Wetnurse, who hasn't particularly given any scum vibes, but otherwise strikes me as null w/ a town leaning. (Fonti says that she reads Wernurse as Null w/ a slight Scum leaning, which is something I'll address later.)

And that's it for Zeit, so far. He's either scum or so apathetic that we should just Lynch him. He hasn't even given us a read on Kai, which he said he knew how to read. At this point, you'd think he'd having something there.

Of course, if Zeit is Scum, Kai is most likely scum as well. Currently, Fonti is giving out numerous reasons as to why he seems so. Thing is, Fonti has seemed slightly off since the beginning.

Fonti dug into Luckylee for his suspicion of Proph for lurking, which to be honest, I can see the lurking to be such. She continues on Lucky for awhile, pretty much asking the same question. When Zeit post, she asks what happens if he dies N1, which he apparently misses the point of. Otherwise, She starts in on Aek for his judge plan. After that, she switches to Kai and says he thinks Lucky is town, who I don't think many others took particular notice of. It seemed like she was trying to put attention on Lucky and when it didn't work and attention started getting put on Kai, it seemed kind of like distancing to me. In her comment to Stojil, she says Kai and Zeit both seem scummy but the odds of both being so were fairly low...which seemed odd and again seemed like distancing. Now she's focusing on kai and kai is defending...which seems a tad like they're trying to take some heat off Zeit.

If any of that makes sense. Either way, my Lynch vote stays the same.

12. fontisian

13. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

I mean that you seemed to be using Luckylee, trying to put him on other people's radar. Make it look like you were scumhunting, when you're just using it as cover. When it wasn't working, or a better target appeared, you switched to them or maybe started distancing.

And the Scum! Zeit And Kai buddying isn't that stupid actually, because there WOULD be an alternate explanation to it. (Them being [Redacted] and [Redacted])

14. fontisian

Ah, that makes some sense.

:facepalm Zeit being the acolyte to Kai's priest would be even more moronic.

15. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@font

I checked. My vote is on him.

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Kai can you please answer

17. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, I am here, finally caught up on the thread, I've been doing it piecemeal while studying. I think I need to review the old meta on a couple people I haven't played with in a long time, but for now what I'm seeing is a good town-leader Kai... and I've no clue whether that hits me as scummy or not because I remember no Kai!meta. I see Zeit being accused of being possible buddies with Kai, which I feel with those two is unlucky to happen if they actually are, no matter how out of practice they might be.

Because I tend to sorts hack'n'slash mentality through mafia games, I at first figured Aek was good for Lump, but after the comparison of Judge!fail and Vigilante sooner, I'm pretty damn sure that's a bad idea...

Welcome Proudboar! this is your first game right?

Font is aggro as fuck, which is usual, and asking good strong to the point questions.

Luckylee: between Stojil, Wetnurse, and blab, who would you put a lynch on? who would you lump?

I'm going to lump either in the next 3 or 12 hours. for now I'll have to

lynch: prophylaxis had to spellcheck that D8 I'm ttto tired for this shit.

---------- Post automerged at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

ebwop:

Luckylee: Based on your constant attempts to badger, do you think any question when not answered should be dropped? does it take a certain number of times? or are you going to fixate on one thing all game? >:|

18. fontisian

Derp. Sorry.

When Luckylee answers your question, I would like to know why you choose those three. For now, why are you voting for Proph?

19. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Happy you posted, Rents.

I'd probably throw my Lump on Stojil if he could be more active, but between blab and Wetnurse, probably Wetnurse.

At this point I don't have any interest lynching any of those 3.

---------- Post automerged at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

No, if you don't wanna answer the question because it's useless/might threaten town thats understandable, but if you're just ignoring it since cuz, then no I think thats scummy.

20. KaiDASH

I'm not sure if you just don't get it or if you're being deliberately obtuse.

I said that only scum want the judge plan to happen because it is so -ev town. Aekiel went 'oh yeah, it did go really badly for town last time', AND THEN HE CONTINUES TO PUSH THE JUDGE PLAN.

Do you not think that pushing a plan you have publicly acknowledged to be shitty for town is scummy?

I didn't ask Luckylee any question in particular, I asked him to pick one of three. Why I asked him is because I've not played with him before (90% sure I haven't at least). Same with Proph.

Votes, whatever. I've only voted to lynch blab (first), aekiel (second) and you (also second), and I had reasons for the latter 2. Questions is... ask half the game a question less than 24 hours into the game. You suggest this is scummy, but such a notion is hard to take seriously.

You said I followed your lead wrt Proph. Which was contained ENTIRELY in the first 20 posts. I was posting just to make anything at all happen. Hence the 'jumping on straws' (I will admit that it was phrased badly - grasping at straws would have been more suitable).

-

My current scum reads (in order) are

fontisian >> aekiel > bill door

@Proudboar

The idea of a me zeit fontisian coven is just about the most ridiculous thing I've heard so far this game.

---------- Post automerged at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

ebwop

@luckylee

I don't want to answer that question for the same reason I don't want to talk about zeit buddying me.