1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I was more looking for an answer about his gameplay, since you stated you can read it/him.

Everyone, please drop the thing about Zeit's apathy:

1. It has been stated already, multiple times.
    2. Zeit read it.
    3. You're mostly doing it so you can be seen doing it for some sort of towncred/fake-activity (I'm looking at Bill Door and Luckylee especially).
    4. Worse, you're making things more muddled.

I framed it by quoting you. It's not like I made it up. Your biggest (only?) gripe with fontisian was that she attacked you without voting for you, which you interpreted as a way to lynch you without suffering consequences from vote analisis later on. That has made her your highest scumread and yet what you said about the thing she did was "It's more scummy than no", which is objectively weak. That's the inconsistency I pointed out.

I thought you were asking Ollie. Anyway, there's no tl;dr. Ollie's derpiness gives me headaches and deciding if he's derp-town or derp-scum takes time I don't have right now (there might have been a "shit" completing that sentence before I decided to erase it and change it to a more polite use of italics ;)).

Rubicon's #196 is setting off lots of alarm bells in my head. There's so much scumminess in that and in Kai's reaction to it that I'm having a hard time deciding... time I don't have.

I'll leave my vote on Kai until both answer (fontisian has also posted in the meantime).

I'm out.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Ugh, format.
    Lynch KaiDASH

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Wow I don't even. So Zeit's idc play worked? I really hope you have a shit role Zeit and just don't care, because if you're double bluffing us and it works I will be impressed. Kai looks bad, but Fonti throwing her vote on him is making me uncomfortable >.> Jwlk can we get a timer on Day End please?

4. blab

blab Second Year

So Kai looks bad, fontisian makes you uncomfortable and your disappointed(?) that Zeit's idc play worked, yet you aren't voting for any of them.
    If it were up to you now, who would we lynch? Or just vote.

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

edit: you're

5. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

1 & 2 are in obvious opposition.

Either you've been attacking (and tunneling me), or you have not. Whether you've voted me at any point is irrelevant because of how much you've stuck to me. You've not even hit Zeit with a quarter of the effort you've been facepunching me with. If you actually wanted him lynched, you would have been posting to that effect.

CASE IN POINT: https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showpost.php?p=676180&postcount=168

You say there are 12 hours to deadline, get in here and vote. BUT YOU MAKE NO MENTION OF YOUR #1 VOTE TARGET, ZEIT.

3 - I haven't ignored any questions, yet this would imply that I have.

4 - I haven't glossed over any points - When I tried to ignore stupid ones, you called me out, I answered them, AND THEN YOU WENT

5 - You'll note that I did not mention anything about Zeit's alignment based on what Rubicon did.

6 - No Rubicon's defense was junk, counterpoint mine in in #197

(numbers added by me)

Answer what, each other? I didn't see any Q in your post

re: Ollie - I asked because it looked like you were trying to set someone up to find something wrong with his post, so I wanted you to go first.

timer is in the OP: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131122T21&p0=137&msg=Tiny+Hunt+3+Day+End

We have about 14 hours to not make a terrible decision.

---------- Post automerged at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

ebwop: actually the timer in the first post is still the incorrect one.

this is the correct time: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131123T21&p0=137&msg=Tiny+Hunt+3+Day+End

we have just under 9 hours

---------- Post automerged at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

So state of play

At least 1 witch in Rubicon - fontisian

If Rubicon is scum, then one of Aekiel / Zeitgeist definitely is. Aekiel is still pretty likely to be scum anyway, regardless of what Rubicon is. (85:15 on Aek : Zeit chances though).

Probably there's one more scum in the low activity trio of rents, wetnurse, blab.

I feel... reasonable about Stojil, except I don't think he's really been trying today (but this could be just that he's busy and not anything sinister).

I don't think that there is any scum in Proudboar, Bill Door, Prophylaxis, Luckylee, but if I had to rank them from most likely to least likely (to be scum)

Bill Door
    Proph
    Luckylee
    Proudboar

6. fontisian

Tunneling implies that I was focusing on you to the exclusion of all else, which was plainly not the case at the time. Now, I'm tunneling.

Post 150. I called you out on it in post 152 and then you answered them.

True. I went back through, and decided you are the most likely scum. Let's look at your voting posts to see why:
    1. The blab vote
    You voted blab to "help his thought process," not because of scuminess.

The Aekiel vote
    You voted for Aekiel because he kept pushing the terrible judge plan. Again, you don't say why that makes him scum.

The vote on me
    Oh look, a misrep. "fontisian got a town read of Luckylee from my questions, so she must think I'm town." Ridiculous.

It also doesn't match up with this:
    Oh really now? Because I was voting for Kai. Then I switched over to Zeit while asking Zeit questions. There was absolutely no pressure from me (besides that naked and subsequently rescinded vote) on Kai before his vote for me. This reasoning is a lie.

And finally, the vote for Aekiel again.
    You're voting Aekiel because Rubicon "chainsaw" defended him (by attacking you) and because Aekiel's plan was bad. The first point is inconsistent with the way you've treated Rubicon "chainsaw defense" of Zeit and the second is a bad reason that reads like you trying to get a mislynch.

Chainsaw defense: to attack someone who is attacking your teammate. You said that Rubicon was chainsaw defending Zeit. How is that possible if Zeit isn't scum in your view?

No it wasn't. Aekiel makes derp plans as town all the time. It doesn't mean he's scum.

Fear mongering. "A terrible decision." Really now? Even mislynching the priest at this point wouldn't be completely crippling.

More votes on Kai please.

7. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I don't like Kai or Fonti, but I doubt the wagon will change simply due to feels. Lynch Vote Kaidash

8. KaiDASH

Ok. I am the Judge, let's go to no lynch and I will kill one of Rubicon, fontisian or Aekiel - talk now about which you'd prefer.

Also, we want to setup a clown target for tonight so oracle can get info. Oracle and Clown both target Stojil seem ok?

---------- Post automerged at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

ebwop: atm I'm defaulting to Aekiel just because he has the most votes.

9. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Wat. No. Vote people. Judge is a last resort only.

10. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

I don't...okay, even with my suspicion of Fonti, this just screams of a last ditch effort of not being Lynched. This probably isn't needed, but:

Unvote
    Lynch Vote KaiDASH

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hey Kai, since you're probably gonna get Lynched wanna tell me why you think Zeit was buddying with you?

12. fontisian

Unvote
    The fuck guys? If KaiDASH isn't the judge, the actual judge will kill him.

13. blab

blab Second Year

So a no lynch between Kai and somebody else? Would suck for Vig but seems like the best idea.
    would like Rubicon+Aekiel to get in here
    Reading through the rules again I think picking the clown target actually makes sense (somebody correct me if I am missing something), but why Stojil? You don't even think he is a witch. Why didn't you pick a target you think is a witch?

14. KaiDASH

... that would be because that is exactly what it is.

There is zero reason to kill me by voting lynch today, either I'm the judge and I don't get killed or the real Judge kills me.

If I am the Judge, then I'm effectively a townfirm and witches are forced to kill me early. (unless they want me running around with a townfirm backing me up).

@Bill Door / Luckylee

Why were you both incapable of reading my post??

-

@blab

Losing Vigilante info on d1 isn't the /worst/ thing, since we have both oracle and gravedigger as potential backup sources of info (though, they aren't public).

Stojil was just a potential target. I didn't want to pick (Aekiel / Fonti / Rubicon) since one of them gets killed and then we could have a silly breakdown in communications or something and we end up not getting Clown & Oracle on the same target.

I'm not 100% sure if this is what you mean, but Judge can pick any living person to kill if there is no lynch, not just those with the most votes.

15. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Unvote

Need to think about this.

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I am completely capable of reading your post, however if your claim is true either you get shot by a NK, or you're lying and the judge kills you. At any rate, you're dead, even if you're town and bluffing just to see if the witches shoot you with the NK then I see no reason why you wouldn't share what you can while you're still alive. On that note I'd be fine with Aek or Fonti targeted.

Tbh I didn't think you would avoid the Lynch, so I wanted to see if you'ed tell me about Zeit. Unvote

17. blab

blab Second Year

Lump counts on Day 1 too, right?
    Let's get to no-lynch

Unlynch
    Lynch Aekiel

My preference:
    Judge KaiDASH: Kill Aekiel

Clown+Oracle Rubicon

---------- Post automerged at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Unlynch

need to count again

---------- Post automerged at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Please Doublecheck:

Assuming Proudboar has Lump:

[1] Zeitgeist
    - Wetnurse
    [3] KaiDASH - Uncle Stojil Proudboar+1
    [4] Aekiel - Bill Door, Prophylaxis, KaiDASH, Zeitgeist

18. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

I'm leaving my vote where it is, simply so it doesn't tip the scales one way. I want to see if KaiDASH is lying or not and putting my vote on Aekiel brings it a tad too close to a Lynch for my comfort.

19. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

jwlk, please there's a question in my QT for which I'd like an answer as soon as you can.

What's the correct timer? How long do we have?

20. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm not jumping through hoops for you.

Come back to me when you want to ask me a question that adds something to the game.

---

I'm glad people are coming around for an Aekiel lynch. I've been mostly ignoring Rubicon's posts because they are useless (see: lack of voting until I reminded him).

Aekiel's also disappeared under pressure, which I kind of take as kind of an admission of guilt.