1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

@Rubicon/EricF, No. I am directly stating that a mass question to everyone is anti-town. If you feel some player is lacking in reads, aggression, etc. Really, I don't care about what has happened before or site meta. You should know that by now Rubicon. If I think someone is scum, I'll say so if and when that opinion forms. If I think someone posted a scummy post, I say so.

As for your analysis of my reads, that's pretty spot on so far. That's all the reads I have. The rest of the group, I will move into a camp when I have a read on them based on their interaction.

Rubicon, you are stating that I don't have scum reads right after you post that I have a scum read on you and Fonti. That's asisine. You are capable of reading like everyone else. Stop the OMGUS.

Eric, I also don't care about the arguments you presented. If the group has 0 players thinking someone as scum, that person is much more likely to be attacked as no one plans to lynch them anytime soon. I don't see much of a "refutation" of my points either.

2. EricF

EricF Muggle

Yeah, you aren't on my list (which I'm holding off on until more people have posted).

re: not posting top town reads - if you look at my Guy 1 - Guy 12 scenario, and imagine that they were votes of Towniness, you can see that it really clarifies who isn't going to be lynched anytime this game, rather than just those who aren't going to be lynched this Day or the next. Scum will almost never kill someone who isn't one of these criteria:

Confirmed Priest (or other power role)
    Likely Priest (ie, got some sort of Priest read like the town looks for scum reads)
    Mechanically confirmed town player
    Strong town player
    Player who is not getting lynched this game

Since the first three are often not available (especially on early nights), and strong town players often draw Angel protection, leaving them with nothing in the last catagory is helpful.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

If you feel a player is lacking in reads/aggression, it's not anti-town to put a question to them specifically.

Oh and Rubicon, yes I am that Titus. How I got here is irrelevant.

4. EricF

EricF Muggle

Zircon, Wetnurse, Proph, and Zeit haven't posted a top 3 yet. Neither has Fonti, but I'm not expecting one from that quarter.

My top 3 scum reads are Titus, Wetnurse, and Fonti

5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

It's still only day 2, there isn't anyone who has no chance of being lynched at this point.

6. blab

blab Second Year

I'm not seeing what you are seeing.
    Mind explaining the reads on Titus and Wetnurse?

7. Titus

Titus Squib

blab, the scumread on me comes from objecting to their rolefishing stunt and FOSing regarding it. That's the only thing I see.

Fonti needs to get on or replace out.

8. blab

blab Second Year

Maybe, but I'm not really interested in you explaining his reads.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Fine, if it's something different, he can say. I just found it particularly obvious and I wanted to shed any pretense or tomfoolery.

10. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Well, if nothing else, you're probably not buddies with Titus and EricF, because you got them mixed up.

Yes, you're stating that, but it seems pretty clear to me that you're using this as a way to avoid the deeper, alignment-indicative problem that you don't actually have three scum reads to list. Which is a common problem for scum, because they already know who is and isn't town, and faking it is difficult (especially when replacing in). The somewhat confused explanation about letting scum know who to kill / lynch, when you weren't even asked for town-reads, makes it seem even worse.

Well, you couldn't not have a scum-read on fontisian at this point, and I don't know what to make of your read on me, but that's two. What I mean is, we're halfway through D2 and a lot of shit has happened... you're really putting ALL the other players in a "null" or "town" box? I think that is suspicious, coming from you.

ok then.

11. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I recently had a close friend die and I'm in no way to play competently, I'd like to sub out, until I do I'll keep an eye on the thread I guess.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Let's see here... I want to early lynch Font if he doesn't respond... you're stretching that into not a scum read.

I also have FoSed you and Eric. Pretty clear that's three scum reads.

I have BD in a town box and I am figuring out the others. Usually when I replace in, I take awhile to get a read for myself. Nice backhand on the "I don't know why" implying that my read is illogical. It grew out of an associative tell, which is bad for this game, but the lurking didn't help matters. Nothing you have said has been particularly helpful though.

Your case also has the implied meta argument to it. "It's bad for you" is particularly what I am referring to. You should provide meta to back that up or shut the fuck up. I'm not a fan of meta but you're not the only one who I have played with. You're not even the longest one I have played with in this game, so yeah, don't think you can throw meta around like bullshit and have it be believed.

Make a real case on my slot. Something that incorporates evidence rather than I'm not playing as you've seen. This game is different than the mafiascum game where I replaced into your buddies scum slot (after you replaced out).

---------- Post automerged at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Sorry Zircon.

13. blab

blab Second Year

@Rents
    My condolences

He is actually saying that it is not possible for you to not have font as a scumread
    ---->you have font as a scumread

14. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I have a day off tomorrow and I will be posting like mad in the thread from then until deadline.

To answer Titus's question (pre-read), Aekiel, Zeitgeist, and Rubicon as a distant third.

15. Bill Door

So where is everyone? We've only got like 10 hours left by my count?

Lynch Vote Fontisian

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Early lynch Fontisian

I am here ish.

Apparently Prophy is just going to make night pists lol.

17. Bill Door

If he does that I might murder him myself before he gets modkilled again.

18. EricF

EricF Muggle

Top 3 summary (excluding Fonti)

Bill: EricF, Zeit
    Titus: Rubi
    RuckyRee: Zeit, EricF
    Rubi: Zeit, Titus, Probellum
    Blab: Zircon, Rubi, Zeit
    Probellum: Zeit, Proph
    EricF: Tutus, Wetnurse
    Prophy: EricF, Zeit, Rubi
    Zircon: real life issues
    Font: rage quit
    Wetnurse: lurking
    Zeit: afk

Total Votes:

Zeitgeist: 6
    EricF: 3
    Rubicon: 3
    Titus: 2
    Probellum: 1
    Wetnurse: 1
    Prophylaxis: 1
    Zircon: 1

19. Titus

Titus Squib

EricF, will you provide some content as to how this helps town? Or are you content in just helping scum with mass reads?

20. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Sorry about the lateness in this. I was very busy the past 2 days.

As for my top 3 scumlist (excluding fonti)

Zeitgeist - Inexplicable silence makes us unable to mechanically clear LuckyLee. If he is scum, I expect him to be in a LuckyLee-Fonti-Zeit Team.

Rubicon - Pie claim without Zeit's confirmation. If he were scum I'd think LuckyLee-Rubicon Team. Probably a LuckyLee-Fonti-Rubicon Team.

blab - Gut feel. If LuckyLee and Rubicon are town I'd think a Fonti-blab Team or a Fonti-blab-Rubicon Team.