1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim

Seraphim Third Year DLP Supporter

Wow just got Caitlyn in ARAM and that build is fun an ultimate every 39 seconds is awesome, kept shaving half of brand's health off.

2. D-Sloopo

D-Sloopo Second Year

I was playing a game a little bit ago where the Annie has the Frostfire skin. I kept losing sight of her in my minions and she kept summoning Tibbers from inside of me. It was like a scene right out of Alien.

3. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

4. D-Sloopo

D-Sloopo Second Year

Nope. I think it was also because I'm trying to get used to the free camera instead of having it fixed so I was pretty distracted. Or I'm just trying to make excuses.

5. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Was gonna say maybe you accidentally did shift+k but that only gets rid of names above people. Outside that, might have been a visual bug, they've been getting more & more common in the ARAM's I've been playing.

If it was EUW there's probably some reason somewhere, we're back to the server falling over due to problems beyond Riot's control. At least the Data Centre in Amsterdam is still on target for Feb 2014.

6. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You can hit space bar to quickly refocus the camera on you as if it was fixed.

7. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

An aram I played yesterday had Ezreal's ults turn invisible multiple times. Full of annoyance.

8. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Or just hold it to have insta locked camera. I've never played with the brokenness that is locked camera after learning this.

9. TSN

TSN Auror

I never even played with fixed camera once ever

though. is there anyone who know why all for one as been removed?

10. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

It was only intended to be there for a limited time. They're going to replace it with 1v1 and 2v2 on Howling Abyss. Then after that there'll be another new game type, etc.

11. TSN

TSN Auror

trying stuff then? alright

all for one was fun.

tought it would be cool to be able to vote a 5v5 map.

12. Bill Door

I thought One for all got really boring once the novelty wore off. Games always seemed to be ridiculously one sided or ended up as 60 minute long pokefests.

13. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

And that right there is the reason why it was only around for a couple of weeks. By the time it comes back into the rotation everyone will be happy to see it again.

14. Zerg_Lurker

Zerg_Lurker Headmaster DLP Supporter

Played Aatrox top, shit was fun. Got ganked a bunch early, failed a lvl 3 dive with passive but still put stupid amounts of pressure top so the ganks wouldn't stop coming from jungle Elise and mid Lee, which meant everyone else snowballed like crazy. 3/8/12 win by splitpushing all day, wut.

15. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    So it turns out that I was wrong and whoever it was that said it was right. Snoopeh, Krepo and Pete will be moving to NA with a new team.

Plenty of former EG members have posted on facebook about it, so it doesn't seem like a hoax.

RIP EG.

The weird thing is that it's always been Froggen and Wickd who've been carrying EG, dunno what Snoop, Krepo and Pete are hoping to accomplish by leaving them.

Edit: Plus it's all over reddit.
    Edit2: Froggen and Wick apparently already have a new team.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  16. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Well, that's why the split happened. And I don't think it was Froggen and Wickd who got ditched here.

What's happened is that Evil Geniuses have built a new team around their two strongest players; Froggen and Wickd. Alliance is basically the European brand name for Evil Geniuses, so it's not exactly a new team... and the other three haven't exactly left either.

See, there's a lot of star power (and talent) in Snoopeh, Krepo and Yellowpete so Evil Geniuses don't want to drop them entirely, but Riot's rules limit organisations to one team per region. So instead of releasing them, they've shipped them over to America to play as Evil Geniuses in the NA LCS. Either they're forming a new team and will try and qualify for the summer split, or (more likely) EG bought out Velocity's spot in the NA LCS and they'll have to play in the NA qualification matches next weekend.

Either way they need to find two solo laners who aren't already on a team.

And either way, NA's pro scene is being overrun by non-NA talent. Which is a real shame.

17. Bill Door

EG are taking Velocity's spot and their solo laners are probably going to be Pobelter and Innox. I don't know much about about Innox but Pobelter has probably been the best non-LCS midlaner in NA. The only reason he wasn't in the LCS before is he was too young.

I wouldn't say overrun, Eldee. Quantic have already gone back to Korea after choking in the qualifiers. The only non NA player definitely moving to NA lcs is this Bjergsen. EG might still fail to qualify and Dexter isn't confirmed for CLG yet.

18. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

I can't see CLG picking anyone up this late in the running and Dexter's arguably better than most of the solo-q junglers out there in NA who're teamless/on an amateur team.

Regarding the new EG, its been pretty much confirmed for a while or at least a few days ago, maybe a week when they all disappeared for a day or 2 and then some people have been caught talking about it/screencaps etc. That and Wickd/Froggen randomly stopped streaming like 2 - 3 weeks ago which is unusual for people who stream every day without fail in the off-season. That combined with the fact that I can't see teams seriously practising that hard for the BotA.

As for NA, eh. HotshotGG moans it's in a shitty state because of trolling etc and not try-harding but he can hardly talk after watching him play the past couple of days. He's still retired though so, I guess there's that. Make the scene, whine about the up-and-comers not trying hard enough. There's plenty of good points on both sides and NA certainly looks a lot more... Free-spirited when combined to EU solo-q but who knows. TSM and Cloud 9 should be set to have a real fight for the top 2 spots and if EG do make it through, it'll make for an interesting spectacle.

If not, there's always the LCS-lite sponsored by Coke Zero.

Edit; Yasuo coming out on Thursday - Joy, Windwall looks ridiculous, much like his whole kit. At least he has an incredibly weak early, feels like it'll be a case of throw everything and the kitchen sink at him as soon as he wades into the fight.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  19. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

I can't wait for Yasuo... so I can play Master Yi mid vs him.

I've already done it a couple times when people call jungle and it's a beast. The preseason changes really let those lategame champions shine.

20. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So hey Galio really loves that stupid coin. Galio/Sivir pushes so hard and escapes everything without giving any fucks. Such a fun lane, Galio E->Boomerang->LOL.

Not open for further replies.