1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I missed him and I mentioned him later.

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Sure, Bill. Except until recently, the only thing you ever said about Aekiel was "So the Aekiel/Zeitgeist interactions look dodgy as fuck, can we lynch them both?"

I'm sure that convinced a lot of people. Is it a wonder this isn't going anywhere?

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Eh I made my case, albeit this is all on the assumption Aek/Zeit tried distancing, and Zeit later decided to bus? I'm not exactly sure but I'm still confident Aek is scum, so we should lynch him. Also Typhon is pretty presumptuous assuming I'll be lynched rather than him considering were tied on votes atm. Have some buddies who'll help you out Typh?

4. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I was merely stating I approved of yours and Aekiel's wagon. I rather don't of my own because I'm most definitely town.

Even having said that, though, I think it has been proven and terrorism that it is worthwhile to lynch somebody on day 1, so I'd rather I be lynched than no one.

---------- Post automerged at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

And auto correct strikes! I'm pretty sure that was supposed to say time and again...

5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So I'd rather lynch Typhon, but I'd rather not be lynched myself so...

Vote: Luckylee

Also, if I die, I'll use the Archangel on the first night a Witch is dead.

6. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

What? Why are you making it sound like I don't genuinely believe Aek is scum? At the point I voted for Aek, it was because I'm not confident in being able to get others to vote Moridin. So it was either Typhon or Aekiel and Aekiel strikes me as scummier, in addition to the fact that I'm also wary of most of the people that were voting for Typhon.

@Stojil: So wait, it's scummy to be certain we're going Lynch? Maybe I'm too inexperienced to get the reasoning behind this thought, but how is it scummy? In my head, it's a hell of a bad idea to not lynch because of the possibility of Scum!Judge, let alone the other negatives of having a No-Lynch and I'm fairly certain others would recognize that and thus make sure we Lynch.

Or is this more about the extensions and my opinion that they were kind of bad? Because my original thought was, yeah, it's probably best to use them sparingly, in case we need them for later Days, but someone, I can't remember who, told me that opinion is wrong. So w/e.

Anyway: Luckylee is still pretty Null for me, with maybe a scum lean. Seriously, it's just hard to tell with him. This is just me, personally, btw.

Imo, Aekiel is scummier, so I'd rather Lynch him.

---------- Post automerged at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

And oh hey, look who just jumped wagons to the one with more momentum.

7. Aekiel

High Score:
    Though the Oracle could be scum, so apply some measure of cynicism if they come out and tell everyone.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    LOLwut Aek? You'd rather Lynch Typhon who has the same amount of votes as me, but vote me? Also subtly implying you're town is teh bads.

9. Aekiel

High Score:
    Is it so bad that I don't want to get freaking lynched? I'm not sure Luckylee is scum, but he's not exactly leaning town in my eyes. I wouldn't be particularly happy with his lynch, but I would sure as hell not be happy with mine.

As far as I'm concerned, better that I try to save my life because I know I'm town and know it would be a win for the scum if I were to die.

10. Sesc

I didn't make it sound like anything. You talked about how Aekiel was still suspicious, and your actual reason to vote then was

Given that, I'd also like to know who you'd lynch if we didn't happen to probably end up lynching Typhon or Aekiel.

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ...How about proving your town instead of implying you're a power role Aek ffs you're making yourself look worse. Make a better case against Typh, hell make one against me instead of just throwing a lynch since cuz :/

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I need sleep right now. I skimmed the latest stuff and I'll post more properly later. At first glance, Luckylee's posts looked okay and the fact we couldn't get a lynch despite my extention is kind of sad, so:

Rescind
    Lynch Vote: Aekiel

For that reason (so maybe we'll fucking reach 8, now) and because it looks like he didn't answer lots of questions, talked about roles and voted... "wrong"... what Lucky said about number of votes and Typhon being his favoured lynch. You know what I mean... Can't... sentence... properly... Points for whoever gets the reference.

Probellum, not sure what you're saying, there. I'll try and figure it out when I wake up in a couple of hours.

13. Sesc

Luckylee, you haven't that much room argue exactly. The only reason you posted something halfway decent was because you suddenly collected a few votes. Without that, you would have continued to post "I don't like Day Ones" for all eternity.

Also Aekiel, that was a perfectly dumb switch. At this stage, nothing is going anywhere anyway, because contrary to what Probellum says, I can't see any sort of "momentum".

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Yeah probably. My point still stands irregardless of hypocritical it is.

15. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

I don't like how much Aekiel has been talking about roles.
    In fact, I think that that reaction from Luckylee was exactly what he was trying to illicit from the above post, allowing him to remain comfortably silent where Zeitgeist is concerned.

I will pose the same challenge to Luckylee, as even since being prodded (in the form of three votes) the little content he has contributed looks like a half-assed attempt to justify his actions.
    However, he still has a point in this post. It looks like Aekiel is trying to take advantage of a wagon with momentum rather than actually try to find scummy players.

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Pose the same challenge? Wot? Ask your question directly because I'm pretty sure I already answered it? Also other than tunneling on me who is your highest scum read Dermon?

17. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

@Sesc: By Momentum, I basically meant that people were switching and putting pressure on Luckylee. It was turning into a new wagon and seemed to be getting votes. Or it had been, anyway.

As far as who else would I Lynch? Preferably Moridin or maybe Rubicon. (Though I'd probably have to go an make sure with Rubicon. He may have posted something that makes him look less scummy, since I last checked)

18. Aekiel

High Score:
    Oh, oh! Better idea.

If I die, I get to know who the scum are, so if there are 3+ scum on my bandwagon, I'll use the Archangel.

---------- Post automerged at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Otherwise I'll save it for when it's most needed.

19. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

You're missing Bill Door, Typhon and Moridin. Again, quote one post for each of them to justify why you have the read you have on them.

Still not sure what you mean despite not feeling like a zombie, anymore. So I'm answering as best as I can until you explain it to me (of course lynching is good? :confused:).

I used the extension because Luckylee was refusing to participate in the discussion with bad excuses. The simple fact he basically forced me to use it like that is scummy, but at least he delivered in the added 8 hours. Yep, we could have most probably reached a lynch on Aekiel without pushing the deadline if I had voted for him and Dermon or whoever had jumped in with the final vote, but I didn't want to let Luckylee off the hook.

Why is it hard?

Aekiel: you're missing questions. Like lots of them. Instead of making plans for when you die, try not to die, if you're town. That means more than voting for someone not you.

Bill Door: I asked you questions in post #203. Get to them, please.

Kalas: what's your scumteam and why?

Sesc: let's say Rubicon/Typhon isn't a thing. Is one of them still scum alone? Who else is and why?

20. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Stojil I wasn't refusing to participate I was rereading the thread. And yeah I I'll get those quotes.

---------- Post automerged at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Alright, I didn't like Typh's reaction to lynch stuff, but I basically liked him because of this quote,

He looks like someone town trying to avoid a Lynch, unlike Aek who is flailing about.

BillDoor-
    This feels or at least trying to look townish.

Moridin-He's somewhat more complicated, he started out badly but started looking better. Not to sure on him, null I guess would be the best description. Don't feel like quoting the read wall, but he asked a lot of questions so theres that.

And he was pretty decent to me with my shit replies so eh. Null slight town read.