1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I want to follow up on the Bill Door thing, but I haven't even had the time to look back through his initial post yet, so...

Then how do you get the thread moving? There's nothing wrong with question if they have a purpose. Aekiel's didn't seem to.

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

“The harder you work, the harder you must make sure other people don't know how hard you work.”
    -- anonymous​

Aekiel has been lynched & killed.

End of Day 1 Vote Totals

Aekiel (8): Bill Door (#84), Typhon (#99), Luckylee (#120), Zeitgeist (#140), Probellum (#170), Fontisian (#213), Dermon (#268), Uncle Stojil (#271)
    Luckylee (3): Moridin (#79), Rubicon (#225), Aekiel (#245)
    Typhon (3): Sesc (#72), Kalas (#131), Caesar (#171)

Abstaining: Wetnurse

As always, updated information can be found in the status document.

=-=-=-=-=-=

Wetnurse voted Aekiel (#71)
    Sesc voted Typhon (#72)
    Aekiel voted Zeitgeist (#76)
    Probellum voted Moridin (#77)
    Uncle Stojil voted Fontisian (#78)
    Moridin voted Luckylee (#79)
    Bill Door voted Aekiel (#84)
    Fontisian voted Moridin (#85)
    Caesar voted Zeitgeist (#87)
    Rubicon voted Sesc (#91)
    Dermon voted Sesc (#96)
    Luckylee voted Sesc (#97)
    Typhon voted Aekiel (#99)
    Aekiel voted Typhon (#107) | Previous Target: Zeitgeist
    Luckylee unvoted Sesc (#108)
    Dermon unvoted Sesc (#109)
    Wetnurse unvoted Aekiel (#114)
    Luckylee voted Wetnurse (#116)
    Luckylee unvoted Wetnurse (#118)
    Luckylee voted Aekiel (#120)
    Uncle Stojil voted Rubicon (#130) | Previous Target: Fontisian
    Kalas voted Typhon (#131)
    Rubicon voted Kalas (#137) | Previous Target: Sesc
    Zeitgeist voted Aekiel (#140)
    Probellum voted Aekiel (#170) | Previous Target: Moridin
    Caesar voted Typhon (#171) | Previous Target: Zeitgeist
    Fontisian voted Aekiel (#213) | Previous Target: Moridin
    Dermon voted Luckylee (#215)
    Uncle Stojil voted Luckylee (#217) | Previous Target: Rubicon
    Rubicon voted Aekiel (#222) | Previous Target: Kalas
    Rubicon voted Luckylee (#225) | Previous Target: Aekiel
    Aekiel voted Luckylee (#245) | Previous Target: Typhon
    Dermon voted Aekiel (#268) | Previous Target: Luckylee
    Uncle Stojil voted Aekiel (#271) | Previous Target: Luckylee

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  3. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I haven't yet found the perfect way, but the game of Ten Questions (that in 99% do not have a purpose) is quite annoying.

But alright, for the sake of this argument: He asked too many questions that lacked a clear purpose, beyond simply being there.

4. KaiDASH

Hey guys, after some deliberation I've decided to make night end in about 3 days from now (timer) instead of having a large portion, which would include the end, fall over christmas.

5. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I realize that it's still night, but I just wanted to see if I could get replaced out. I just caught a stomach virus that's been sweeping my family, and I'll be worthless for a few days if their experience can be trusted.

I'll try to post some until I can be replaced, but don't expect much. Sorry for all of this!

6. KaiDASH

7. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

[​IMG]

---------- Post automerged at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

There are some unanswered questions/points from day 1. Those involved should go back to them.

Caesar: what do you think about the fontisian/Sesc argument at the end of day 1?

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    @Stojil
    Trying to look townish generally isn't a good thing Stojil, thought that was clear. I just think BD looks better than WetN/Zeit, because while he is lurky as well, at least he is posting. Nice pic lol..

9. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Except this is not what you said.

So, how was it clear that you were stating his trying to look townish wasn't a good thing? Where did you mention Wetnurse (Kai, what's up with him by the way?) or Zeit, or even lurkiness? My question was why does he feel/look townish... is your answer really "because at least he's posting"?

Also, in your original (awful) readwall, you stated:

Where's the usefulness in the Bill Door post you quoted? This is all pretty confusing and random, not to say scummy.

Finally, you're missing a question:

And since this has worked on some level on day 1:

Lynch Vote: Luckylee

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I define flailing as talking about "I'm gonna do this when I'm dead because I've given up and have no interest in trying to survive!" And I'm talking about lurkness because I consider that scummy.

11. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Hah...forgot this started back up again today. I'll have to go over everything Stojil has said, now knowing for sure that he's town. Sure, he looked kind of townish before, but there as still lingering doubt.

Anyway, I'll try and get a better post out in a bit.

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Zeit/WN still look bad imo, but since Stojil was protected(I assume?) that means Aek was town. So thats something I guess. Typhon/me Were the Lynch wagons yesterday, and Typh replaced out so if anyone has any alternatives :/ I'd say lynch Zeit/WN but my reasons are purely based upon them lurking, they haven't posted enough for me to make a case which is bad in itself. Oh and WN's "Aek was an Rvs vote lol" and subsequent vanishing act is bad. Lynch Vote Wetnurse

13. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

So, going over Stojil's posts to try and give an idea of who would want him dead didn't help a much as a I thought. I mean, I was hoping for at least a clue, but it really hasn't narrowed the suspects down at all. And that's w/o considering Stojil was simply targeted because he's a strong player.

Anyway, I was going to try and make a better post, but I can't seem to think right now. Feeling kind of light-headed and lethargic, really. Wonder if I should be worried about that?

14. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Stojil surviving does not mean that Aekiel was town, Luckylee. There are enough roles which grant survival that it cannot be reasonably assumed. Stojil surviving says nothing except that scum attempted to kill him.

15. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    :/ I didn't consider that for reasons and talking about it anymore would be stupid on my part. I still think lynching Wetnurse is a good idea unless anyone has a better idea.

16. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Well, I guess people were eggnog'd into oblivion for Christmas. This thread is dead.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Family visiting for the holidays and a carpet beetle infestation have made me way busier than usual. I should be able to really check in soon.

---------- Post automerged 12-27-2013 at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-26-2013 at 08:16 PM ----------

Well, I was distracted and now it's 3am. The more concerning thing is the fact that no one posted in the seven hours since I last checked in. Is everyone still playing?

Stojil: You misspelled Mr. Incredible. I am disappoint.

I'm working with the assumption that Stojil is town. I can think of a scenario where he would do this as scum, but it's unlikely enough that I'm going to let it drop.

Probellum: Could you go into more details about this? Also, what do you think of Luckylee and Zeitgeist?

1. If you believe that, why aren't you voting for Wetnurse? 2. Do you have any suspicions based on something other than lurking?

Mori: What do you think of Sesc?

18. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

You know whats awesome?

Motherfucking quadcopter drones for Christmas is what's awesome.

Just need to add some weapons & throw together a quick and dirty autopilot AI and world domination is a go.

Anyway I haven't read shit, will post tomorrow. Consider this a prod dodge, although any moderator considering prodding me should really think twice about my growing swarm of motherfuckng quadcopter drones. God I love America.

EXTENSION because dronemas is probably the only legit use for that mechanic.

---------- Post automerged at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

That's one fabulous looking extension.

19. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I did vote Wetnurse.

---------- Post automerged at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Didn't format it right though :/

Lynch Vote Wetnurse

20. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Still not the right format

Anyway, I think we could probably convince Kai that this calls for a mod-introduced extension, otherwise he would risk having to modkill/replace half the playerbase. What say you, KaiDASH?