1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Lynch Vote Wetnurse?

Whenever I've played it has just been bolded text.

---------- Post automerged at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Lynch Vote Wetnurse**

---------- Post automerged at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Lynch Vote Wetnurse

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Quite so.

We'll start by killing you giving day an extra 48 hours on top of Rubicon's token, extending day in total by 56 hours.

I think that should be sufficient. Proper timers and junk to come once I sleep.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Thanks Kai.

---------- Post automerged at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Lucky: Answer the second question.

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I already gave my suspicion in an earlier post.
    Aekiel was an RVS vote, Aek gets lynched, Wetnurse is suspiciously missing :/ That and lurking always looks scummy as… scum?

5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Yo, I'm alive. Ish.

Stojil it's probably a good idea for you to say if you're role saved you or if you were angel protected. Townfirming Aekiel would be good.

6. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

When I first saw Stojil survived, my thoughts were "Well, there are two probable scenarios: One in which Stojil was targeted because he was on to something with one or more of his reads, or he was just targeted because Real!Scum don't want to be next." Of course, the likeliness of the second is probably lower than the first, or it was probably a combination of the two.

So, all I can really say, is that "Most likely, there is at least one scum within Stojil's reads."

As far as Zeit goes, I can't really think much of someone who isn't here much. According to most people, that's scummy and I can see why, since not being here and not being able to get a read on you means we have to always consider the fact that they might be scum and we can't tentatively rule them out as scum if they're town.

Luckylee has been more active since all the votes started appearing on him on D1. He seems to be focusing on Wetnurse, one of the few who lurked more than himself. I'd say nullis with a scum lean?

@Bill_Door: Yeah, that seems like a horrible Idea. The only way we'd know Aek is town is if Stojil was protected and I'm not sure how useful Town!firming Aek would be. Of course, I'm still new at this, so I'll leave it up to others and Stojil himself to decide.

7. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Ive lost the post I'm writing like three times in a row now, gjkldjfhsdfjks

---------- Post automerged at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

asdfjkljdifg9aga8

re: Stojil's question from end of yesterday, Sesc sounded like he was genuinely pissed / irritated at you in that post, and he didn't vote you or even suggest a Typhon/Stojil pairing which he probably could have. If his early posts had been written from a scum mindset, I don't think he could have pulled them apart word for word and made everything seem boring and plausible.

Aekiel vote was deadline.

I still kind of want to lynch Kalas. Unless he suddenly comes in here and completely wows me or turns my whole read around somehow, but he didn't respond to shit yesterday so I'm not holding my breath.

Vote: Kalas

---------- Post automerged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Zeitgeist should be replaced, srsly.

If Aekiel was scum, remaining scum probbaly have some insight into Stojil's role.
    If Aekiel was town, they don't know if it was role or Angel protection.

I'm not sure whether Stojil claiming "not that role" in scenario two is worth it, but telling him to claim only in one scenario is obviously not better. So yeah uh, I leave this decision to him. Congrats on not dying and stuff dude.

8. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

You're still missing a couple of questions. (Why does Bill Door feel/look townish... is your answer really "because at least he's posting"? Where's the usefulness in the Bill Door post you quoted?)

Sure, but first tell me what conclusions/clues do you draw from both a town!Aekiel and a scum!Aekiel world. Also, you too are missing a couple of questions (from post #203).

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    @Stojil.
    I guess "at least he's posting" is my best reason. He's at least tried pressuring people ala
    I mean I could quote all his post that have him doing something but I feels thats redundant. Wbu Stojil? Other than myself who is your highest scum read atm/why.

10. Bill Door

Well first if you survived from non angel reasons it doesn't necessarily mean Aek was scum. In a town!aekiel world Sesc and Zeit both look good, Lucky, probellum, Fonti all look worse. In scum!aek world Lucky probellum and fonti all look better, rubicon kalas, caesar look worse.

He didn't answer it properly till post #210 which was after you asked me this so let's say no.

11. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Kalas (safe and soft), Rubicon (anti-town behaviour and unwillingness to give reads), Zeit and Wetnurse (because there's too little from them and what is there sucks). There's another one, but I can't say it right now.

I was Angel protected so Aekiel was town and that's the world we're in. Mandatory "why?" to all those statements, but I'm especially interested in Sesc and fontisian.

12. Bill Door

Sesc and Zeit because Aek gave town reads on them both, though I should have said better instead of good. The others because of their positions in the middle of the bandwagon.

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Bold bit makes no sense. The rest is very meh.

14. Rubicon

When the fuck have I been unwilling to give reads, lol

15. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Kalas: what do you think of post #306?

16. Rubicon

This was actually why I asked you about probellum's post yesterday btw - he had not mentioned me at all then I post three paragraphs of scum reads, mentioning him as a suspect, and suddenly he calls me scum for "being unwilling to post reads"

17. Bill Door

what's wrong with it? If we have confirmation that Aek was town then we can know his reads had no scum motivations.

18. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

@Rubicon: That seems kid of out context. I also said I got you and Kalas mixed up. Those had been my thoughts at the time when I made the small readwall.

Tbf, I still think you're scummy, because even if you did eventually post your reads, it took some pressuring and you were quite reticent.

19. Rubicon

I don't understand what do you mean about Kalas.

It *didn't* take any pressuring to get me to post my reads, though. I've been completely upfront about my reads from my first post. I don't mind people thinking I'm scummy, but please don't attack me for something completely made up.

20. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Lol indeed.

You refused to answer the question for, like, half the thread, using as excuses the fact that you thought the question was bad or that you had yet to see towny stuff/to have a town read. The former is simply wrong, the latter is very unrealistic and actually contradicted by your own post, #210.

And at the same time, his reads remain just that. Reads. They don't get any sort of validation exactly because he was town and had no certain info like every other day-1-townie, Acolyte excluded, and :facepalm if you were calculating that. Actually, :facepalm in all cases.