1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    :/ Everyone seems to still have a hangover from Xmas. I'ma go to sleep now, hopefully something happens tomorrow. I'm gonna take a fresh look tomorrow and try to make a case or something.

2. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I'm not saying we take his word as gospel just that we pay attention to the reads of people that get townfirmed.

3. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

ohhhh I see what you're saying.

you're equating me bothering to give you a list of "town things" with me "being unwilling to post reads".

If nothing else we've learned which of us is more stubborn, though. Lesson for future games. :)

---------- Post automerged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

that's at stojil, ninjas

---------- Post automerged at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I see Prophylaxis lurking.

We need a replacement or five, feel free to join.

4. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Since nothing really has changed:

Vote: Typhon

That aside, wtf rolehinting. Stop it -_-

5. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

6. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Well, glad to see that I'm still alive after the Christmas break.

Personally, I feel reticence in having to push for a lynch. I mean, arraigning the wrong person can destroy the Town's chances of winning. Hence, my chariness, even though admittedly it makes me appear superbly scummish. Moreover, the Christmas festivities occupy much of my current time at the moment, which might explain why I've been not the most active. :/

Does anybody have any ideas whom we should lynch? I have no idea myself, although the Kalas bandwagon does seem appetising.

7. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Hey all, I’ve replace Typhon.

A lot of people haven’t posted today, but of the ones who did, I say Zeit’s was the most useless, offering no information and not wanting to push a lynch. Of the people who have posted, Luckylee comes across as derp town as no scum would fail at lynch voting someone so badly, Probellum seems indecisive, Wetnurse is missing but he seems to do that most games, and Bill Door wants role information.

Lynch Vote: Zeitgeist.

I don’t mind changing my vote later, but Zeit comes across as the most scummy at the moment.

8. Sesc

What? That post is horrible, Zeitgeist. Do I have to point out in how many ways it's bad? And I'm not even going to play the 'scum wouldn't be that scummy card' (even though no scum could possibly be- well, whatever).

Unvote

Vote Zeitgeist

It's like you don't know how to play Mafia, but you've played tons of games so that can't be it. What is wrong with you?

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I thought Wetnurse was bad for his few votes but wtf is this I don't even Zeit :/ Give a better post ffs

Vote Zeitgeist

---------- Post automerged at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Vote Zeitgeist***

10. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Yes.

Rescind
    Lynch Vote: Zeitgeist

Sesc: we're in a town!Aekiel world. What conclusions do you gain from it?

11. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Honestly, I don't know what to say. The last few times that I played mafia, I talked in such a vociferous manner, resulting in derailing arguments with either Fiat or KaiDASH, that my correct accusations on Hash and KaiDASH in DE2 and HoT respectively were lost to the chasm. Furthermore, my scum-hunting resulted in nought. That's why my attitude is currently rather diffident. However,I don't really mind if I am to be consigned to the fate of death, to be frank. The holidays can be rather family-oriented, and I'm probably not the most active player because of that.

My current suspicion lies on Typhon à la Vira and Luckylee for their presence on both nascent bandwagons, even though Kalas's absenteeism is nothing that I, as a quieter wallflower, can attest.

---------- Post automerged at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

P.S. I'll be hosting some family at the moment, so please do not be alarmed if I am not superbly active for the next few hours or so. My sincerest apologies.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  12. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Right. Sorry for my lack of activity guys- electricity has been spotty the last few days. Anyway, my current thoughts:

1-Aek and Stojil are almost townfirmed.

2-What the Hell Zeit?

3-Stojil: I'll have a look and get back to you soon.

4-Bill Door is reminding me of High School Mafia. Just a twinge at the moment but I'll do a post-by-post later. Also somewhat unhappy with Vira/Typhon, Rubicon and especially Zeit.

Also:

Lynch Vote: Zeitgeist

---------- Post automerged at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:41 ----------

I think that's five votes for Zeit now.

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

If you don't contribute, you're probably getting lynched and your non-existant scum-hunting will never be anything but for naught. Give it a chance, at least.

Okay. Typhon/Vira and Luckylee were #2 and #3 on Aekiel's wagon, while you were #4. Now they're #1 and #3 in yours. Why is that scummy exactly?

Kalas isn't the only absent player, unfortunately. Wetnurse has been missing for a lot of day 1 as well and Moridin is approaching that level. Why only mentioning Kalas?

Once again, you only seem to consider the players who are being voted/banwagoned on/mentioned as likely lynch-targets, just like your post #73 implied.

You have more than 2 real-life days before day 2 ends, and that's excluding extensions. If you can't find the time to play, ask for a replacement instead of passively accepting a lynch. There's still a chance you'll get modkilled instead of replaced, but it's way more fair, no?

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    NoU scum suspicions/vote on the other popular wagon.
    Complete lack of content again.

Ignoring Wetnurse too :/ If your suspicious of Kalas elaborate Zeit, get quotes or something.

15. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Not as soon as I hoped but here we go:

First up, I should note that I agree with Sesc that Aek was far from the scummiest player in the game. That aside, I get the general impression of a town-on-town argument. Font had decent enough reasons behind her vote on Aek while Sesc (as far as I can tell) agreed that Aek was scummy but felt that there were better potential lynches. The slight derail into discussing general game play felt like a natural outgrowth of their argument. All-in-all, it's interesting but doesn't affect my reads on either of them.

Hope that was what you were looking for Stojil. I'm going to try and throw up the Bill Door analysis sometime between dinner and bed.

16. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Ok, that escalated quickly.
    Zeit: What was your original rationale behind voting for Aekiel? Also, if you were watching the thread between then and his lynch, how did his subsequent posting affect your thoughts? Or were you just not watching the thread?

17. Sesc

Nothing much, considering that was my inclination before the lynch. What I yet need to do is look at the votes on him, and at the posts of the players. I still have a decidedly meh read on fontisian for example, which is surprising, since I usually don't. A Town!Aekiel world makes me just a little more suspicious.

Zeitgeist: You are making it even worse. Not minding a lynch is just terrible. If you cbf to play, ask for a replacement.

But I suppose at least you posted something, as opposed to Wetnurse. Kalas and Moridin are also overdue.

18. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Yeah Zeit, that's just....I mean, I don't even....*sigh*

Lynch Vote Zeit

---------- Post automerged at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Fake edit: Lynch Vote Zeitgeist*

19. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Quick count suggests 5 votes on Zeit (in correct format) and some 1-off votes on other people.

20. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

In post #171, you stated you weren't at all a fan of the Aekiel wagon. What were your reasons?

What are your reads on them, then, and what actually affects/affected them?

Could you get to that and get back to me?

How... precise. :p