1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ugh. Fuck I played this horribly. I'm the freaking Priest, checked Sesc last night and got a Non-Coven result.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alright, I'll believe you for now.

Everyone get off Kalas please, and lynch either Rubicon or Bill Door.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Unvote
    Vote Rubicon

If Kalas is lying, the acolyte should seriously consider coming forward (assuming Aek wasn't the acolyte).

Kalas: Why did you check Sesc?

4. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

5. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ……wtf is this bullshit?
    Filler.

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    kaiiii. /10char

7. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

8. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Ok guys, just letting you know that I'll be out for oral surgery for the first part of Day 3. Should be posting by tomorrow afternoon US East Coast.

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Uncle Stojil was killed in the night!

With 11 players alive, 6 is a majority and 8 is a day ending super-majority.

Day 3 deadline is in about 60 hours from this post (proper timer soon).

10. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I want to kill everyone.

<3,
    I-Told-You-So.

11. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I didn't tell everyone so, but I agree with this. ^

Everyone who went after Kalas is looking pretty bad right now. I'd say more, but it's time for bed. I'll be back later.

12. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'll get up interaction analysis of Rubicon soon.

Vote fontisian

13. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

I'm so confused >.<

14. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I’m back, baby.

Let’s go over what we know/can reasonably assume.
    1. Rubicon was scum and the leeroy.
    2. Kalas was town and the priest.
    3. Stojil was town.
    4. Aekiel was town.
    5. Sesc is town. The only way he isn’t is if Aekiel was scum and archdemoned him. That only works if Stojil was lying about his protection.

Interaction Analysis and Votes
    Post 24: Rubicon questions Caesar
    Post 91: Rubicon attacks Sesc, Stojil, Aek and Zeit. Knowing Rubicon, he attacked one teammate in that post as distancing. Guess who the only untownfirmed person is? There’s also a lovely chainsaw defense of Typhon.
    Post 99: Typhon calls Rubicon a slight town read, without providing significant reasoning. It stands out from his null reads.
    Post 132: Weak follow up on Zeit, follow by pressure on Kalas. The defense of Dermon is strong enough that I’m tentatively putting them down as unaligned pairs.
    Post 149: Slight pressure on Rubicon from Bill Door. Scummy.
    Post 154: More support for Dermon, adding to the unaligned pairs read. Slight pressure on Moridin and Caesar.
    Post 173: Typhon says “I'd have really liked for Rubicon to just answer the question.”
    Post 183: Rubicon attacks Probellum, Lucky and Wetnurse (in addition to Sesc and Kalas) while soft-defending Moridin. Again, I’d expect to see at least one scum in the group he attacks. The contradiction with the earlier pressure on Moridin is notable.
    Interesting line is:
    I’d bet that Rubicon was discussing faking townslips with his scummates.
    Post 191: Probellum claims to have mixed up Kalas and Rubicon. I’m inclined to believe him. Towny.
    Post 210: Picks towniest things from Dermon, Moridin, Sesc, Typhon and Zeit. Likely at least one scum between Moridin, Typhon and Zeit.
    Post 212: Typhon attacks Aekiel, Zeitgeist, Lucky, Kalas, and Wetnurse
    Post 225: Rubicon joins the wagon on Luckylee. Possible bus, especially with the proximity to the deadline. Also a possible counterwagon to Typhon, as Rubicon first voted for Aekiel and then immediately swapped when he saw there was momentum on Lucky.
    Post 227: Lucky forgets Rubicon is his reads. Calls him a town lean, after some dithering, a few posts later.
    Votes:
    Aekiel (6): Bill Door (#84), Typhon (#99), Luckylee (#120), Zeitgeist (#140), Probellum (#170)
    Typhon (4): Sesc (#72), Aekiel (#107), Kalas (#131), Caesar (#171)
    Luckylee (4): Moridin (#79), Dermon (#215), Uncle Stojil (#217), Rubicon (#225)
    Moridin (1): Fontisian (#85)
    Abstaining: Wetnurse
    The Typhon wagon is interesting because it has three townies out of the four votes. One of Caesar or Typhon is most likely scum.

Post 257: Probellum sort of attacks Rubicon
    Post 260: Lucky town reads Typhon, Bill Door and Moridin
    Post 307: “Zeitgeist should be replaced, srsly.” Scum annoyed at an absent scumbuddy?
    Post 323: Another comment on replacements.
    Post 327: Vira replaces Typhon and immediately attacks Zeit. Possible distancing.
    Post 329: Lucky joins the bandwagon on Zeit.
    Post 331: Zeit picks out Lucky and Vira of the people on his wagon to pressure, but naturally after Kalas.
    Post 332: Caesar is “somewhat unhappy” with Vira/Typhon, Zeit and Rubicon.
    Post 349: Vira admits to only skimming Day 1.
    Post 367: Rubicon defends Zeit, making him a bit more likely to be town.
    Post 386: Soft defense of Bill Door, and a call for a Luckylee lynch.
    Post 396: Lucky starts the Rubicon wagon with some OMGUS.
    Post 401: Vira votes for Rubicon with unspecific reasons. Considering how late in the day the vote came, I’m wondering if Vira actually thought the wagon would go anywhere, or if she was trying to distance herself from her already obvious buddy.
    Post 411: Bill Door expresses suspicion of Zeitgeist and Rubicon, but doesn’t vote.
    Post 412 will be analyzed when it is not approaching 4am.
    Post 419: Rubicon pressures Kalas and calls Probellum and Lucky his scummates. Fair odds of one scum between Probellum and Lucky.
    Post 420: Zeit acknowledges the Kalas/Rubicon scumminess, and then vote Lucky.
    Post 426: Moridin puts slight pressure on Rubicon.
    Post 429: Vira says “It's Rubicon or Bill Door, right now. I'm not interested in voting for Kalas.” Odds of a Rubicon/Vira/Bill Door scum team are low.
    Post 430: More Rubicon pressure from Moridin.
    Post 433: Moridin vote for Bill Door.
    Post 441: Bill Door votes Zeitgeist.
    Post 443: Zeitgeist immediately votes Bill Door.
    Post 444: Lucky switches from Rubicon to Kalas. Possible attempt to save Rubicon.
    Post 447: Vira puts Bill Door in the lead for votes, says she’s willing to switch to Kalas only to avoid a no lynch.
    Post 450: Proph votes Kalas. (Proph: Did you actually read anything before making this vote?)
    Post 459: Proph votes Bill Door.
    Post 464: Dermon agrees with my statement that both Rubicon and Kalas being scum is a possibility.
    Post 474: Probellum says Rubicon “looks a tad better now.” Votes Kalas.
    Tl:dr
    Aekiel
    Kalas
    Stojil

Fontisian
    Sesc

Dermon
    Probellum

Caesar
    Wetnurse/Proph

Bill Door
    Moridin

Luckylee
    Zeitgeist

Typhon/Vira

Rubicon

Vote Vira

---------- Post automerged at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Oh no, fuck this bullshit.

Notice how in OT2R Mafia after I said "Everyone is scum" in my qt, I then got of my ass and went scumhunting. Scumhunt. Now.

(Well, Sesc can scumhunt. I'd like Vira to give away the rest of her teammates.)

15. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Dafuq?

I most certainly did not mean that "everyone is scummy". I meant "everyone is retarded and just got the Priest killed".

To be fair, that includes Kalas for being a derp, but if I have to read one more time "perhaps there's a Kalas/Rubicon scumteam" or "Rubicon trolling makes him more Town" I'm going to scream.

That aside:

Nope.jpg

Vote: Probellum

And do say something to this:

16. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

So I should continue saying the same things that have already been several times over? That just seems pointless and would get me accused of tunneling and bring no new info to light. If I repeat what someone else said, it would just be "hollow echoes." At least saying that I agree that something someone did was scummy lets the other people know that, hey, they weren't imagining things.

I could try and question them, but I have no fucking clue what to ask. I'm becoming more and more convinced I'm just not of the right mind set to play Mafia.

17. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Okay, this was the reason why I was rather hesitant to lynch Kalas yesterday. I knew that a Witch was probably hiding between the pair of Kalas and Rubicon, but as my previous post stated, the possibility of somebody holy being there was too much of a liability for a lynch. And I couldn't ascertain out of Rubicon and Kalas, who was the Witch and who was the Priest. That is why I proposed the safer lynch of Bill Door for role-fishing. But now, my worst fears have been realised. :/

Now, can we please resume what we were doing in the last Day? Before Rubicon derailed the lynch? It's a sensible choice. Also, I was getting a feeling that Luckylee was either a Witch alongside Kalas or an Acolyte. However, why would an Acolyte lynch his own Priest? Curiouser and curiouser.

Vote Lynch: Bill Door

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Bro, you just recovered from w/e you had to deal with, but ffs there are plenty of things for you to do. Pressure people who you had scum leans on, ask questions, ask for reads, etc.

Onto Moridin, he looked scummy as hell early game due to that read wall, and then he started playing a lot less. TBF he had IRL issues so I don't want to use that as a point against him. Moridin, get in here and give your take.

Really interested in Proph's vote on Fonti, because right after it she finally started playing aggressively again.

Zeit, semi activity as well minor role fishing is bad, and I already think you're scum. Lol.

Also BillDoor, you should be in here considering you were a lynch wagon yesterday.

19. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

It's not about what you say, it's about what you do. Your post gave the indication you hadn't changed your feelings much about me or Rubicon. That's fine, fair enough, not much you have to add there, no reason to rehash what's been said.

However, let's take a look at your last feelings. In #359, you say you'd like to lynch me, and in #318 you say you think Rubicon is scummy. If you've said something about us between there and #474, sorry, could you point it out?

If not, that puts Rubicon and me as two top scum on your list. As such, even if you don't have any additional arguments for a case against us that haven't already been put forward, there's plenty to do. A lynch vote goes a long way, some pressure added on in the form of questions is better. Instead, you drop the pressure simply because there's 'nothing more to say', and in #474 put your vote on Kalas, which is what I think caught Sesc's attention in #476.

Honestly, it looks to me like you're looking for arguments to make rather than suspects to pursue, and that's not town at all.

Bill Door's still at the top of my list, but Probellum's rapidly closing in.

---------- Post automerged 4th Jan 2014 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 3rd Jan 2014 at 11:07 PM ----------

Vote Lynch: Bill Door

Who are your top candidates for scum and why?

20. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Okay, first of all you are lying. There is literally 0 way you could know that one of Rubicon and Kalas was the priest without knowing which one it was. Then the fact you thought you needed to explain it now when I'm pretty sure that no one called you out on it means that you felt that it was suspicious or needed explanation for some reason, and town players shouldn't be thinking that about their own posts.

Vote Zeitgeist

---------- Post automerged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Vote Zeitgeist

Damn bolding.

---------- Post automerged at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

My scum reads are Zeit for reasons mentioned, Dermon because his only real activity on day 2 was to come onto the Kalas bandwagon with in a really bad place with very questionable reasoning. And Proph because he should have reasons for his votes having just read 2 days play and there has been a total of no content so far from the wetnurse/proph slot.