1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Font: I am much more comfortable lynching Luckylee than Zeitgeist because Zeit hasn't done quite as much linking himself to Rubicon before his death, as well as Luckylee's active defense of Zeit.
    However, Zeit does look scummier than Bill Door.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I don't think Lucky's getting lynched toDay. Would you be willing to vote for Zeit now?

3. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Micro mafia 1 was too short.
    TinyHunt 3 on Aekiel. I was town he was scum.
    Super Highschool level mafia on Aekiel. I was scum he was town.
    Firefly mafia on Aekiel again, He might have had a point when he said I always go for him early, I was town he was scum.
    Battle school mafia I got lynched day 1
    mini mafia 3 was scum and didn't do this
    Dresden's dilemma Died night 2
    Mini mafia 1 on Sacrifice, we were both town.

That's every game I played in more than a year, in all but one of them I either played like this or didnt have the time to develop any strong scum reads.

4. fontisian

Cool, so you actually can do research (I'll have to look through those games when I have a bit more time). In that case, tell me how a Zeit/me/Proph team works?

5. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Ok, after going back through Zeitgeist's post-reveal posts and especially Moridin's comments on him, I can see very little way his reveal could have helped the town, especially if the priest is dead. It does come off as a way to try to get himself towncred for very little risk.

If we can't lynch Luckylee, I suppose Zeit would be better than Bill.
    Vote: Zeitgeist

6. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Wow. Dermon. Wow. We're gonna have a no lynch, obviously a great thing for town.

7. fontisian

Yo, Lucky, can you count? There are six votes, of the six necessary, on Bill Door. But nice reaction.

---------- Post automerged at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Since you're back, how about you answer my questions?

Extend time.

8. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Fonti, I don't see how a Zeit, you, proph team doesn't work. There's nothing that really contradicts any of you being in a team with Rubicon. The only thing that really goes against a team would you you pressuring Zeit but ruthless bussing of someone playing like Zeit isn't exactly unheard of.

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    :/ Thought it was eight to lynch. And did you really just use an extension because you didn't get your way Fonti? Lol.

10. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    ^ A waste of an extension, good job.

11. fontisian

Nah. I used it so you would answer my questions, so I could discuss this with Mori when he gets back, and so I could finish the case against Vira before the day ends.

So, are you go to answer my questions?

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I've already stated that my comp is broken and that I'm using a tablet. I'll answer when it's fixed, probably by tomorrow. And at this point, what would my answers change? At least considering the lynch, me answering tomorrow makes no difference.

---------- Post automerged at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Also, your blatant buddying looks scummy as Bill Door.

13. fontisian

Vira: You never addressed this:
    Lucky: If you can't quote, at least point out some posts and give some reasoning.

What blatant buddying?

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Your buddying with Dermon, "I'm waiting to discuss something with Moridin." That buddying. And ight, I'll do that.

15. fontisian

Wow. And here I was thinking I was discussing the best lynch.

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    The lynch was decided, you decided to waste an extension.

17. fontisian

1.Why can't you defend your original point that I was buddying? 2.Yeah, it was decided. Then I decided that's it's close enough to merit discussion. But I can understand why you would be upset that your buddy can still be lynch toDay. 3.Are you going to provide any reasoning for your actions or not?

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Mm I was looking at the thread, but I felt like replying to you first. Proph's 492 was him throwing a lynch on you, and your 494 is you finally being aggressive. After a lynch vote. Your 494 had Dermon as one of your stronger town reads, but in 502 you said Dermon was one of Rubicon's strong town reads. Every interaction you've had with Dermon has seemed buddyish, him asking you light easy questions and vice versa.

As for BD, I cbf'd to go through his one line posts and pointing out how scummiest he has been. Also, his derping was waaaaay out of character. Saying you're extending the day to discuss something with Moridin seems buddyish. The lynch was decided, and this game has been dragged out enough ffs.

---------- Post automerged at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Also, I'm guessing you're waiting for Moridin to try to get him to switch to Zeit, to save your buddy BD.

19. fontisian

Alright, let's break this down.
    There's about an hour and a half gap between Proph's vote and my post. I had been working on that post for another hour and a half at the time of Proph's vote. Really, you're attacking me because Proph wrote two sentences faster than I wrote a wall.

The main reason Dermon is my strongest town read is because Rubicon put him down early as a town read. I don't think he would have done that with a scummate. Similarly, I'm asking him questions not because I want to pressure him, but because I want his opinions. I'm actually very used to ranting at him irl about games, and the lack of the place to talk about my thoughts is weird.

You're lynching Bill Door for scummy posts, but you can't be bothered to point out said posts. Of course.

Sorry, I forgot that wanting other's opinions is buddying. Thank you for pointing that out.

Sarcasm aside, that was way less than I was looking for and you still haven't addressed why you think Caesar and Proph are town.

20. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I said they lean town, never outright claimed they were def town. But there can only be so many mafia, and my thoughts on a scum team don't include them. I could be wrong, but thats my feeling. I'm done with this, today has dragged out long enough and I'm irritated as hell atm.