1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden Casefiles #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I'm literally struggling with myself to decide if a townie can be this dense and I very much doubt it. Though, from what I hear of your play on MS, you're basically like the new Majiffy, so I suppose this could be your town meta.

I guess if you want, you can wear it like a badge of honor? You've successfully confused me with your terrible play to the point where I don't know if you're "scum, but obvious" or "town, but braindead/stubborn". Congratulations.

---------- Post automerged at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Fuck you, Titus. You're literally worse than Benmage.

---------- Post automerged at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Like reflect on that for a moment. You've frustrated me to the point where a simple claim could have helped town win, but no, your pride and 2 braincells rubbed together just enough to form a semi-coherent refusal of any real common sense.

Which I mean, is great if you're scum. But I don't even KNOW anymore. Because this feels like genuine fucking lack of mental capacity, and not a planned action.

---------- Post automerged at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

So I'm gonna leave for a bit, and when I come back, maybe you'll have sprouted a third braincell to rub together with your other two, and you'll make a fucking modicum of sense.

Or maybe I'm just creating wishful thinking. WHO KNOWS.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

How about cautious town looking at the whole puzzle?

You seem to have played MS a fair bit, but left before I arrived. I am no Majiffy, but I am flattered. I am no Benmage as I do not gambit or fake cop claims. I am my own beast. Quit trying to peg me into holes molded after other players. You will be sorely dissappointed.

A simple claim does nothing to help the town win here. I know in a popcorn, I should be going last. However, that requires playing suboptimally as I doubt I am at the bottom of suspicion lists. If I was, I would be playing suboptimally.

3. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Yeah I'm done talking to you. The mere fact you think being close to Majjiffy in playstyle is a good thing, shows me everything I need to know. You're mentally challenged and town. Moving on.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Post game, I will want to know what is wrong with Majiffy.

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

So I'm thinking if Titus is town, and Aekiel is prooooobably town. What are the chances of a Kalas/Citrus scumteam? Hmmmm....

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Please Lexi. You're good scum not perfect scum.

Titus. I am telling you to claim. That should be enough.

7. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

How about replacing out of games as scum when he's caught because he thinks he's caught for the wrong reasons.

8. Koalas

High Score:
    Exactly zero percent. Improves your scum chances though.

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I'm as close to perfect as you'll ever see~.

10. Koalas

High Score:
    When you've Irene'd this give me a shout. Till then..

---------- Post automerged at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Vote: Titus

Claim.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

I think this path is stupid. I will not be bullied into stupidity. If Aekiel has me claim, I will.

Kalas, why are you so obsessed with me claiming? A disagreement is not vote worthy.

---------- Post automerged at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I have never seen this from Majiffy.

12. Koalas

High Score:
    You are not opposed to claiming. One word from Aekiel whenever he wanders into thread and you will. Amd he will say claim. If you think otherwise then maybe Lexi has a point.

With this in mind how is what you're doing anything other then stalling while you work out a good fake claim?

13. Titus

Titus Squib

I have already left hints to my claim. Aekiel may see those, realize I should go last. As posts cannot be edited, I cannot go back and fake.

14. Koalas

High Score:
    If you've already hinted then where you reveal hardly matters now does it?

15. Titus

Titus Squib

At least two players (you and Lexi) have not seen the hints, so it makes sense to believe the scum have not as well.

If you and Lexi are scum, then I know scums have not seen my hints.

16. Koalas

High Score:
    Lol. So either they search your posts and find them or they're so subtle they could be missed even know. In the first case all you accomplish is giving scum more time to plan and in the second Aekiel could easily have also missed it/ misunderstood.

So, again, in what world are you not stalling?

---------- Post automerged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

* even now

---------- Post automerged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Wanna chime in Lexi? Am I wrong?

17. Titus

Titus Squib

If they search my posts and find them, then my gambit will fail. They are not given more tim to plan. If anyone can find them, then it is as good as me typing the word bc I cannot change.

If no one can see, then I can explain later with proof. There is only one possible role for me from my postings. To hand scum an answer is asisine.

Aekiel, due to his play, is lkely already aware of my claim. His play indicates that. Tht is why I want Aekiel to choose.

It is not stalling to be protown.

Have you crumbed your role Kalas?

18. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've gotten the hints. Claim anyway.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

I am the Warden. Keeping me secret would allow me to die if anyone attacked Aekiel.

If I claimed last, we could get CCs out from scum. If only one scum was alive, uncertain here, they cc me. That's game. We lynch Aekiel. I die. The last scum is boned. That is why I wanted to go ladt.

I also had to make sure I was a horrible nk target without derailing the game.

The first hint was that the warden was likely still alive at the start. I knew the warden was bc it is me.

Second hint came when I didn't pressure for a cc for aekiel. Because I was alive, Aekiel's rile had to be alive. If Aekiel was scum, he would be cced.

Third hint here, when I said scum could be caught in the ccs.

20. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Gotta continue the popcorn, dude.