1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

The whole "I won't ask questions thing" was avoiding commenting. If you don't have an opinion and are confused, you should ask questions. If you thought this was clear, you literally were refusing to give any indication of such.

I don't need to draw shit out of you when you are town. You just do it.

---------- Post automerged at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Bill Door has a scumread on Fonti, insists on keeping his vote on the nullread.

2. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Some people just dont learn.

As i already said i think i see what you are saying you are but untill the roleclaim game begins, im gonna take it for a grain of salt.

i will leav it for benifit of doubt atm and move it back but have it be deadlined

deadline lynch: bill doors

something about sloths giant wall seems like it was highly manufactured/forced

3. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Why are you chainsaw defending Citrus so much?

4. Titus

Titus Squib

ika, if I just "go with the fact you are town" without investigating you, that will result in you death tunnelling me. So request denied.

I've also forgotten how you play scum. :$

I don't think Prophy is likely scum. I was explaining how his vote on you made sense from a town perspective.

I do agree with you on shos but I want to give him time to see if he is mistaken or just scum.

---------- Post automerged at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I'm not. You just happen to be acting like a scumfuck, so I highlight that. Citrus is still a nullread but I always go after scummy.

Your scumreading Fonti but voting Citrus is scummy. Doing nothing is less anti-town than being scummy. If you are town, you should be voting your scumread. It's just another reason why you are not town.

5. ika

Titus, you need to death tunnel me for me to get a good identity of your town status. However i have suffent information from our interactions that if we both make it to late game, i will hold you to what i think you are.

6. Bill Door

You are though. Like that's the very definition of chainsaw defending. You are preventing me from scumhunting on Citrus by undermining my vote on him.

7. ika

I boled and underline the important part. its how you do it titus. not how others do it. learn properly.

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

We already know the judge is in the game. All the roles are in the game as outlined by Zeit's opening post. What are you saying? What does "the governor can be tracked" mean?

And, there goes the last of my patience. There is no way you are this obtuse.

Let's look at the sequence of events, shall we.

We start off without you reacting to ika by voting him, claiming that this will help you read him better. Even though I've asked you many times, you haven't really explained how that vote would help you read him. You then over reacted to my joke, while accusing me of faking aggression, one of the more hypocritical statements I've ever read. I explained, and you went back to voting for ika, again for no clear reason. Bill Door pops in and tries to link you to ika. You then try to get Bill Door to vote for ika with you (again for what reason?). Proph comes in, and you immediately town read him based on a single naked vote, a question addressed to me and an incredibly shitty guest of honor vote. Your reasoning was his "semi aggessive play," which means nothing. Can you say "buddying"?

Then there's this bullshit:
    You accuse me of being scum with Bill Door based on something I never said, and then keep your vote on ika anyway. It's only after Proph's long tl:dr on the subject that you jump on Bill Door, with this:
    Like fuck you did. You said none of those things before hand, and only barned Proph after his entire case outed Bill Door. Oh, and the line immediately after that?
    Obvious attempt to set me up as the lynch after Bill Door is obvious. That you had the balls to later accuse ika of linking together lynchs is pretty amazing.

All of this is followed by wasteful suggestions (why would Iroh waste his ability just to confirm something we already know?) and such a complete misunderstanding of the ruleset that I have to believe it's fabricated.

There's also this lovely line:
    It addresses a point to Bill Door that he never made. Either you have a guilty conscience or you accidentally responded to a point brought up in a scum chat.

The truth now, you're Bill Door's scummate, aren't you?

Oh, and with all that in mind, Bill Door, what happened to your "at least one of ika and Titus is scum" theory?

I will not, as that was not irrelevant and not addressed to you. I included those posts to provide an example for Sloth and anyone else unfamiliar with that tell and I would like to see his reaction to it. Butt out.

---------- Post automerged at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

What does the last sentence mean?

9. Bill Door

I'm looking at other stuff atm.

10. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'll need to read the last page but I agree with a potential Bill Door/Titus/??? scumteam. I know that Titus likes to buddy me as scum.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

ika, I have no idea what you are getting at with your last post.

Bill Door, I'm hardly preventing you from asking questions and getting a read from Citrus. You are fully capable of doing that. Your post was objectively scummy and I will point that out. If you feel Fonti is acting scummy, your vote should be on Fonti, not Citrus.

Fonti, the last sentence means that ika thinks he knows my role. If ika and I both make it to the endgame (unlikely) then he's going to hold me to what he thinks my claim is. To go any further would be anti-town. I'm not even sure what ika thinks I am, but I don't want to know. If he's wrong, we can have it out later.

I also thought there were too many town roles and scum roles but I apparently miscounted. As such, my comments regarding the governor aren't appropriate at this moment. They would be better served for later in the game. Deadline votes are much more appropriate now. I was proceeding under a bad assumption.

Deadline Vote: Bill Door

Also, just because you don't understand what I am saying =/= I am saying nothing. I am one of the most wordy players, but each and every word I use intends to convey some meaning. I may make a typo or two but everything I say serves a purpose.

Prophy's semi-aggressive play and taking stances is usually is townplay while he's much more passive and waits for wagons to form as scum.

The attempt to gather votes on ika was to get him under pressure to form a legit wagon to break out of RVS and to form a read on him.

The guest of honor vote wasn't shitty, as I saw the point that Prophy was pulling. He got the game really out of RVS with that vote.

After I developed a scumread on someone, I switched my vote to them. I'm not going to let my baggage with ika have me play in an anti-town manner.

My gut reads alone don't warrant votes. When someone reads the game the exact same way I do this early, that tells me that my gut is likely right. My gut has been horribly wrong before but that's usually when ika is involved.

Fonti, you've never seen me be so confident I have scum. My tunnels are stuff of legend in a 48 hour game. Letting players know I am tunnelling is good so they understand my behavior and can respond accordingly.

12. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

ika, fontisian, Bill Door, Titus, Prophylaxis, Nemrut and anyone else self-nominating for guest of honor\double vote:

1. Why do you deserve to be elected as the guest of honor? What skills help differentiate your particular brand of scum hunting? How do you intend to use your votes in helping town eliminate the fire infilitrators? What is your scum read on the other nominees?

2. Titus, why'd you switch to electing Prophylaxis? Bring out the damn tunneling you're infamous for. You seem weak and that reads as Titus!Scum.

3. Prophylaxis, either you are town or more likely you're a strong scum player trying to take control of the game. Who's your favored scum team? How do you intend to find and kill the Avatar? How dare you?

Deadline vote: Prophylaxis

4. fontisian. I gut feel smoke around you. Care to explain? Why are you so friendly to players like Prophylaxis when you don't know who is who?

5. Bill, so casual this game. Where's the righteous anger? Why haven't your pointed out any irony? Where are your scum mates hiding and are you afraid of being the first lynch?

6. Sloth, I see you picked up some "giant wall posts" skills. What point does a giant post serve other than to waste space? What is a strong statement from your wall that you're committed to?

7. ika, which Fire Infiltrator is the most dangerous to town? Also, who's your scum buddy?

8. Nemrut, that is my favorite kind of post for when I was scum. Say more little fire princess.

9. Everyone who hasn't posted. If you're town start tunneling these scumbags.

---------- Post automerged at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

10. Citrus, former scum buddy, how's it feel like being one of the fire nation?

13. ika

titus and proio are high on scumpects now for me based of fontisian post. her rage and anger is not one that i see being faked that easy.

as for the last sentence, if titus plans on claiming a role, i have a high indicator on what she might be claiming.

fonti is town to me. titus and proph are scumsspects to me.

door is the unknown...

titus already dug herself a hole against me, so i am going to target the next suspect that is porio

lynch vote Prophylaxis

14. Bill Door

You suggested that my voting for Citrus was scummy, even before I said I thought Fonti might be scum. No, stop being so absolute about stuff. People play differently to you, doesn't mean it is scummy. Is voting someone for their reaction scummy?

15. Titus

Titus Squib

1. It's a standard vote in this setup to vote yourself (as you should know that you are town) and then move your vote when you have a solid townread.

2. I switched my vote bc Prophy was a solid townread for the reasons I eludicated. You think I seem weak? Really. I play much more I don't give a fuck as town, unless I know someone else's actions depend on my actions.

3. This is ridiculous. Prophy doesn't come out and just take charge of games as scum. He has scum meta on this site. I think we were both in that game. That Prophy vote sucks.

Why do your posts have this whimisical sing songiness to them Lyrium?

You should be voting Bill Door with me if you want to win.

---------- Post automerged at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Yeah your original reason for voting Citrus was bad (not doing anything) and then your reason to keep your vote on Citrus was ALSO bad (scumreading Fonti but voting the nullread). That needs to come with an explanation. Instead, you are just attacking me for it.

Citrus does need to do something, but your vote should be going to your scumread. Period.

---------- Post automerged at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

ika, if I've already "dug a hole with you", why are you basically following what the hell I want for the game? That makes no sense.

16. Lyrium

Nope, Titus. You're getting scummier by the second and by association your buddy Prophylaxis.

I don't care about meta unless I was there. I was there last game and you gave a gut vibe, strong town. Now you're giving a wishy washy scum vibe.

17. ika

I'm waiting for the famous death tunnel....

@lyrim will adress yours now

18. Bill Door

1) Because I am town and I know it. You should vote for me because I usually have very good scum reads. I'll use it to lynch scum people. Possible scum in Ika, fonti, titus, no strong reads on the others there.

5) Have you not been reading my posts. Plenty of righteous anger. Irony in #143 even if I didn't call it that specifically. They're probably in a different game since I'm not scum and not really.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

So I'm scummy for disagreeing? Don't think so.

How the hell am I being wishy washy? Here's a hint. I'm not. Bill Door and Fonti are scums and I'm going to say that until the end of time. I'm still looking for the last.

While you're at it, you should realize that I'd be utterly moronic scum to actually do that.

Your stance about not caring about meta is partially accurate. It doesn't matter what meta is but what people say about meta is important. You should absolutely keep that in mind when reading people. We aren't without our baggage.

ika, this is part of your problem. I don't tunnel you without a reason to do so. I always go after my biggest scumread. Right now, that's Bill Door and I don't see anything changing that read at all. Ever.

---------- Post automerged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Crap ika, I realized you switched your vote to Prophy. What the fuck? Prophy's town. Knock it off.

20. Lyrium

Bill and Titus, give some scum reads with actual meat in them. I've seen you both as town and you haven't brought your A game to this one.