1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

I'm not fenseshitting on you ika. I've been saying you're scum for awhile, but you're not confscum. That's not a fenseshit. Nor is it new.

---------- Post automerged at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

@Sloth, yeah Prophy would do that. Absolutely. Having me and ika go at it in the late game is NOT helpful.

Also, PRs affect souping. You are PR hunting and its obvious. Stop it.

2. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Thats fine with em if you ignore it, jsut expect the same.

as for my lack of reacting to it. i had no reason to act out of anger or rage. you were expecting that and when you didnt get that from me you see to have genuine got surpirsed.

I'm immune to most bait post things like that. Your post was ment to gauge reactions and my lack of reaction is becasue i see though things like that many times.

TLDR: im immune to many reactionary posts

as for voting, i am very jumpy with votes, if you dislike it then thats your problem. when things get down to the wire and things start falling into place i become mmore calculated with my votes. as of right now, i have no need keep my vote in one place.

3. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

The only town who can 100% be sure of the identity of another town is Katara. She would be as dumb as a brick to indicate this in any way on day one for her own sake and for Aang's sake.

Therefore, people who are absolutely sure, like Prophylaxis, to the identity of another player are either dumb as a brick (unlikely with his play so far) or scum who know that everyone other then them and their buddies are town.

4. ika

the bolded seems to contridict the underlined.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Lyrium, well yeah there's always a theoretical chance but no. Prophy's town.

Also, Sloth get me to rage quit. You'd be the first ever. Bring it the fuck on.

ika, you are far from immune to reaction posts from me.

6. ika

try again?

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Not at all. I am more open to the possibility of being wrong on you, due to our baggage. If I am wrong, a 1 v 1 with us in the late game could be fatal. You've seen it. I'm just being candid and saying it's a factor.

That and sloth is in hard defense mode and both of you cannot be scum because Bill and Fonti likely BOTH are scum.

8. ika

i never said i was fully immune. if i did then let me correct that

I have a high immunity to certain types of reactiosn posts.

also scince i have no idea where the heck my vote is atm im gonna go park it where i feel like it should be

deadline lynch proplaxis

he magic case has no followup atm, and i want to see the titus case.

mod can we have a vote count?

9. Titus

Titus Squib

You want a case as to why you're scum? Sloth scum?

Why the hell are you losing track of your own vote?

10. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

" 12:14PM EST on 10 March 2014" is when I assume day one will end. I'm going to bed but will come back.

Prophylaxis, tell me why Titus is scum but Fonti isn't. Tell me why Fonti is scum but Titus isn't.

All you scum will suffer needlessly. Earth will bend around you and stifle your flames and your breath. Surrender.

---------- Post automerged at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

ika your vote makes no sense to me, why prophylaxis? If you think Titus is scum why not vote her? If Titus thinks your scum why not vote for you?

Why don't you two get a room an sort it all out?

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Lyrium, if I had an extra vote, I'd place it on ika. I have more confidence in Bill Door scum ATM.

As for getting a private room, pretty sure that's illegal in this setup but if the mod grants me mystical neighborizing powers, so totally used on ika.

12. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Eh, I'm not convinced. I'll still hold onto my font!town read.

I was going to respond to Bill Door's rebuttal but it's so bad that I've decided to withhold it. If anyone wants to see it and let Bill Door and I bog down the thread in quote wars, feel free.

Keep in mind that the delay in scumhunting was how I caught Kalas in Lexicat's game. Bill Door's recent posts are just posturing and debating about theory.

Appeal to authority?

Nevertheless, I disagree. Look how I voted Bill Door on my first post.

This is a good point.

Why are you trying to look for connections between players before they've flipped?

Why are you saying that Bill Door has a "scum perspective" yet not voting him?

The answer to your question should be fairly obvious.

:/

Citrus is basically calling Bill Door scum here, but not voting him.

font, do you see the problem in this post?

(Hint: It's at the "Witchhunt Analysis")

I kind of like Sloth's conviction? Hm. (I'll provide definitions soon, Sloth, after I sleep).

---

I agree with basically all of fontisian's #158.

It feels like there's a fight between Titus and fontisian over who can buddy me more. :/ I agree with basically everything fontisian says, but Titus is advocating my points and defending me.

Let's see. ika's post. Let's break it down.

I'm sure it's a coincidence that your "scumspects" are the two players you know outside of DLP. :rolleyes:

fontisian's last post was basically a dissection and analysis of Titus's recent posts. She barely even mentioned me besides the fact that I'm leaning town. Why?

Okay.

Okay.

Why?

This is where it gets really strange.

How is Bill Door "unknown" when 60 posts earlier you posted:

:confused:

Can you clarify your read on me, and clarify your read on Bill Door?

I have no idea what to make of Lyrium. She seems confident (which is a rapid contrast to last game) but everything she's saying is horrible.

font, thoughts? This is reminding me of Stojil's "town would lynch" in Tiny Hunt 3.

And Lyrium doesn't even address the loaded questions. Hm.

Yeah I noticed! (UDesign, Tit for Tat) I'll need to do a meta dive soon.

:ugh:

Titus has mostly been giving me bad gut feelings because she's buddying me hard, but pushing a case on her would detract from Bill Door. (also, she's one of my weaker scumreads).

I wanted fontisian to be town and got my wish after the OllieK Lump vote. I can usually detect her alignment pretty well.

----

God, the amount of derp expressed in the thread is exhausting. I'll firm up my reads after I sleep.

---------- Post automerged at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

How I feel about the gamestate right now:

13. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

This game seems packed with more innuendo than the other.

@Titus
    Either you misunderstood (again, totally accidentally, I’m sure) #168, or I did. Let’s find out.
    @Fonti: Did you mean scum!Titus was throwing her lot with scum!Prophy, or scum!Titus was trying to buddy up to town!Prophy to seem Townish?
    For the record, I believe she meant the latter.
    And as a reminder, I’m currently still on the fence on Prophy’s status (I believed him to be scum, but Bill’s reactions make me not willing to vote on him just yet).

…gonna ignore that one completely.
    Instead I’m going to call you on your bullshit and point out that of all the things I directed at you, you ignored my comment about you deliberately or accidentally twisting my words (making it more likely deliberate and you ignoring it as a huge scumtell), ignored my prodding for you to explain your words, have yet to give a solid answer on your initial Prophy GoH, and instead focused on my incredulous remark.
    I end up walking away with this more sure than ever that you are scum. No more questions until you actually do something worth looking into.

You misunderstood; there was no sarcasm: I don’t want you to ragequit.
    I want to lynch you off, scum. =)

@Lyrium
    If this game was in a RL setting and I was more certain of your age, this would be around the time I’d make out with you, I think.

That’s fine, it basically mirrors my own thoughts on him, however, you only answered the surface question, not what I really wanted to know:
    Why Prophy?
    Why not Titus, whom at the time had more votes and whom you labeled as scummy?
    Bill Door, you seem to be in the fence about, given #185 and #200, so that explains that.
    You’d have had a better chance to lynch her off since, and you had no way of knowing ika would randomly back you up with little to no explanation (unless, of course, you had an alliance going). So what’s the logic? You’re big on logic. Are your reads on Titus not as strong? Explain.

Everyone else, start posting more. Going to bed now.

Vote Tally
    Bill Door: Prophylaxis (85), Titus (172), Fontisian (110) – 3 votes.
    Prophylaxis: Lyrium (172), Ika (208) – 2 votes.
    Titus: Sloth (144) – 1 vote.
    Citrus: Bill Door (154) – 1 vote.

---------- Post automerged at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

^That should be #158, the post Titus "misunderstood."

14. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Okay, has been some time since I last played this game, so, about the only people whom I remember playing with are Bill Door, Schrodinger and I think ollieK but it has been so long that I am sure that "knowledge" isn't really worth much any more.

So far, ika and Titus have been the most suspicious to me. Sloth, too, has been a bit suspicious. All of their conversations have been rather divisive and odd. BD, Prophylaxis, fontisian and citrus, I am rather uncertain off. Too early to really tell, but I guess that is the case with everyone at this point. BD and Prohpylaxis seem more reactionary due to ika and titus so far, so, no sure what to think of that.

Lyrium has definitely been the most entertaining poster so far.

Have nothing on Caligula, Lexicat, OllieK and Schrodinger.

Okay, have to catch a train, will post more once I arrive back home in roughly 5-6 hours.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

@Nemrut, yeah I am divisive at start. If we all sing campfire songs, we never find scum. You should worry if I am agreeable.

@Sloth, I never twisted at all. That will stand for itself.

I gave a perfectly acceptable response to the GoH vote, that is I townread Prophy so I gave him my vote. I still townread him. His vote on Ollie K appears town motivated to stop any xcuse of bing in RVS.

Oh you said no more questions until I do something worth looking into. So you think my cases are not worth looking into.

Fry scum.

Ika is town via PoE.

16. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Why Ika if you think me and Fonti are confirmed scum?

People made me elaborate on my reasons why your case was bad, you don't just get to say my rebuttal was bad and leave it at that. You also shouldn't be afraid to go wall to wall with me if you really think I'm scum.

This is like the best example of shitty misuse of meta I've ever seen. First of all it's irrelevant since it's something someone else did and you're using it to make a point about me. And secondly it's completely ignoring the things that I have done. Yes, I've made some posts that are defensive, and yes I've made some posts that are just theory, but I've also made more posts in a 24 hour period than I ever have in a single day of a mafia game on this site. I've still been scumhunting and actively doing stuff but you have just been ignoring it.

This attitude really pins down everything I detest about the way you play this game.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Funny, you never detested my play in the other games we have had BD.

Only one lynch goes through. Pressuring ika helps for later game and to see how he reacts. I already know Fonti is scum so dual voting just says which scum do you want to bus...which us wholly ineffective for scumhunting.

Also, while I don't dispute the most numbers...numbers doesn't mean quantity. Everyone posts more when I seek to lead the town. You just have posted little scumhunting at all.

18. Bill Door

The only other time I've been alive in a game with you I was the acolyte to your priest.

---------- Post automerged at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

You also weren't playing in the same way.

19. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Small question:

GoH, RVS and PoE, what do those stand for?

20. Bill Door

Dunno about GoH.

RVS is Random voting stage, basicaly the bit at the start where no one knows what to do and makes joke or random votes.

PoE is process of elimination.