1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Zeit, my voting patterns thing is not an official tally - it's a way to see who voted for which players and how they changed. In a game without reveals its a tiny bit of voting data that may come in handy for analysis later on ?

Can I still use it if I put "NOT A TALLY BUT A PATTERN TRACKING THING" on top of it?

2. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Exactly how I feel on my readthrough so far. Goodnight, folks.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

@Ika

I'm asking you because I started to skim the posts between you and Titus since they seemed pretty dumb/inane to me. When I do my first close reread I'll look at them properly, but since you've interacted a lot with her a hard-core read from you can tell me a lot.

Also how you read me tells me a ton, especially since you claim to be able to read me very easily. So prove it and do so, thanks ^^

4. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

You can make whatever posts on whatever voting patterns you want. However, don't do official tallies and assume that the only official tally is the one from the Mod.

Guest of Honour Vote
    ika: 1
    ika

fontisian: 1
    fontisian

Bill Door: 2
    Bill Door, Schrodinger

Prophylaxis: 2
    Titus, Prophylaxis

Nemrut: 1
    Nemrut

Lyrium: 3
    Citrus, Lyrium, Caligula

7 votes needed to assign Joo Dee

Yet to vote: Lexicat (silverlasso), Sloth, Zircon

Lake Laogai Vote
    Proph: 0 (+ 1)
    Lyrium (D)

Bill Door: 1 (+ 1)
    Prophylaxis, Titus (D)

Titus: 0 (+ 3)
    Sloth (D), fontisian (D), Citrus (D)

fontisian: 0 (+ 1)
    Caligula (D)

ika: 0 (+ 1)
    Schrodinger (D)

7 votes needed to send somebody to Lake Laogai

Yet to vote: Bill Door, ika, Lexicat (silverlasso), Nemrut, Zircon

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

What. The. Fuck. Is with this guest of honor vote???

I can understand not being confident on him either way, but willing to vote him Guest of Honor?

6. Lyrium

Citrus, you need to do a scum read on Titus, Fontisian, and Sloth. More independent thinking from you would be great since I know you're capable of actual analysis.

At this point Bill Door's disappearance after stating he'd come back makes him the best lynch target for town. A town Bill doesn't play like Lucky.

Schrodinger, I want to hurt you for what I think is epic level trolling.

ika, was there a question for me? When you vote follow the formatting stuff, please.

Caligula, welcome to your first game! Yes, that's exactly how I feel about fonti. Having perused through a game where she was scum she did the same, "artificial sounding posts" coupled with "got to go bye will post later" posts. She scares me on multiple levels and not in a good way.

Need to go to bed as I can't think anymore but will be here early in the morning working on putting together a case against scum #1.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

@Zeit

What's the final verdict on how Guest of Honor is selected if a majority is not reached? It goes to the Long Feng's call?

8. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

i think something went wrong with my posts. there was a post that titus said something that pinged me though. im gonna go find it.

titus you better have a pretty good explimation for what i find

9. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Random allocation, as stated by the OP. The Grand Secretariat only determines lynches.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Citrus, that other game was an abberation. I had to avoid dying and contribute to help town and not look like a scumfuck. I am usually much more aggressive. So yeah, I even said in that game that my play was an abberation. If you want something on site to compare to, try the last tiny hunt.

Lyrium, ika is right that aggression is not a sole reason to townread me. I'm more aggreable as scum, but still quite aggressive.

ika, the posts you have quoted don't show hesitatance. :S That being said, I'm about 75% sure I've got the scum team pegged, which I have been saying in my posts is Door/Fonti/Sloth. It's getting close to midnight here so I don't think I can walk though it again. I'll try again if I get back in the morning on time. However, when Sloth basically scumfirmed himself, I lacked room for scum!ika as that would make four scums. So you were eliminated separately. Fonti's opening on you also made it unlikely you were scum with Fonti.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

1) I need to figure out developed reads in general. Right now I'm running on skim/gut reads, but that's how I tend to prefer to play D1 anyways (unless I'm shoving a Ruckyree mislynch :p)

2) Rucky specifically plays kinda waffley D1 either way. I don't think BillDoor does

3) I'm planning a closer read on them soon enough. Right now though I'm

Titus - Medium scum
    Font - Null (weak town but I read him that way in the other game where he was scum)
    Sloth - Weak town

---------- Post automerged at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT VOTING FOR A GUEST OF HONOR.

THERE IS ALMOST NO EXCUSE FOR PURPOSEFULLY TRYING TO PREVENT A MAJORITY VOTE FOR GUEST OF HONOR.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

AS for an explanation, I'll give you ten minutes to find whatever post pinged you but then I must go to bed ika. I do have work in the morning. I'll give you the truth. If that's not good enough, then I'll have to pray the governor makes a smart decision.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Can we get some sort of poke for Zircon? Or can the majority necessary for guest of honor be reduced by something if he doesn't show up and then you replace him? This is the second game in a row he's not been around and this time I don't want him for mislynch bait

14. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
  15. Titus

Titus Squib

This is weakly town Citrus. Totally different. Hard emotions based in reality rather than paranoia town!Titus might vote him.

This is separate from my PoE.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ika, Font, Nemrut

Your self-votes for Guest of Honor are completely useless right now. Place them on someone with enough time for people to see it/react so we don't get a fucking randomed Guest of Honor.

How the fuck is it not hardcore scummy to not do so.

This post is made as I'm going to bed in case you guys are around and still haven't placed your guest of honor vote somewhere ~8 hours from now

---------- Post automerged at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

SCHRODINGER

Before you go, there's a very good chance Bill Door will NOT get Guest of Honor. So many players read him scummy.

Knowing this, are you going to move your guest of honor vote? Are you going to leave it there? Why?

17. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

The massive amounts of derp in-thread is making my brain hurt :(

If you think that he's the best lynch target, how come you aren't voting for him?

I agree with this.

18. Lyrium

Ok, so I'm going to suggest people take a good long look at my posts and elect me as Joo Dee to avoid double vote being accidentally given to scum. I would prefer it to have gone to Long Feng but if not then me would be better.

Thanks for the table Sloth.

Ika and everyone, what do you make of these quotes from Titus:

"It totally limits scumclaims as well. If we can get the gov, cabbage guy and dragon through a day or two, town is set."

"Schrodinger, unless the mod left out cabbage guy being a one-shot, he should scream every night. It prevents a fakeclaim from scum. I could see a manipulative town player withholding towards the end of the game, but given we aren't massclaiming I'd rather have a role that can't be claimed by scum effectively in the early game. That seems to be the whole purpose of that role."

How does her read of three roles and a town win or at least town advantage situation read to anyone? Pros and cons?

19. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

meh i wont be able to find it in 10 mins and theres to much going on now for me to focus on one aspect.

but you said something about emotions and someone faking it. there was one in post 55 but then another later. im calling you out on that. i know as well as you do that you suck at emotion analysis compared to me.

Now theres too much for me to figure out and missed too much and now all confused so im just kinda gonna screw it for now.

but what you should be doing is claiming soon, i want to give you a benifit of a doubt but unless you roleclaim you are gonna be the lynch priority

deadline lynch: Titus

im gonna go back thought he new post then prob head off to do other stuff. i have too much going on right now

20. Titus

Titus Squib

I think we're stuck with random at this point. Most US people have to go and we haven't even begun to settle on a guest of honor. We should encourage unity though.

I'm going to say either Lyrium or Prophy have to be the guest of honor. I'd love me but hey that ain't happening. I'll move my vote to whichever of those two has the most GoH votes if I am around tomorrow.

---------- Post automerged at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

ika, because you think I scuk I'm not allowed to use that tool? How am I supposed to get better at that then? am I supposed to ignore evidence? Come on.

Here's my claim. Fuck the doctor. He's scum. If you can't see that, then you're hopeless. I've left a million crumbs regarding that in our own special language.