1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

@Ika

Waiting for your reply to me. Do you think Titus's posts feel forced? How many?

No need to quote them if you wish, I can do so for you, but I'm interested right now to see if you agree and whether the posts we notice are mutually seen.

Time for bed for me, laters all

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Basically, because I don't want a hammer on him yet and I'm still really surprised at Bill Door being such a bad scum. It doesn't quite make sense. I will move my vote in the morning after a fresh read on everything and hopefully a few more posts.

3. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Elect Guest of Honour: Lyrium

I don't see myself being elected so let's go with my weakest town read.

4. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Proph, see my previous post asking Ika questions about Titus.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You are certainly free to claim that way, but who are you talking to? Specifically just Ika in regards to the secret language thing?

You all realize the Fire Nation has assassinations based on guessing roles correctly?

6. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

The format is "Deadline vote: [PLAYER NAME]", by the way. Just letting you know, okay?

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Lyirum, if Long Feg is the elector, he can't lump himself. It's obvious soup 101.

I'll give you the pros and cons

Pros: Limiting scum manuevers. Basically, if we know what roles are in the game, we know what scum cannot claim. Citrus did a damn good fake cop in the last game, and I don't want a repeat of that.

Cons: It tells scum what roles are still alive, which is a possible souping downside. Yet, it gives them no information for matching whatsoever.

If the plan ultimately succeeds for a day or two, scum cannot win. If all three roles are still alive, then scum have no viable fake claims and thus are lynched.

8. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as "too scummy to be scum". If you can't reasonably forgive a player for their scumminess (without having to suspend your disbelief sky high), they are probably scum.

---------- Post automerged at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Deadline vote: Bill Door

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Ika and to a more limited extent Prophy but he should figure it out to.

I doubt the Fire Nation is going to guess anything relevant based on a literal interpretation that the doctor is scum in this setup as the only doctor actually in this setup is dead.

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Fucking post got deleted. Here we go again.

Nope. Didn't think it was worth following up on.

I remember faking anger a lot in Witchhunt 3. I don't think it's a town tell for me. The Tinyhunt thing was more uncontrolled rage, that I intend to never, ever repeat.

On a related note, Proph's townreading me has gone from sort of suspicious to just annoying.

It's obvious? Everything you write bleeds genuineness and you've been attacking two strong players. You're either town or the biggest sociopath I've ever met.

Proph pretty much covered Titus' case against me and I'm over the wall to wall combat. Are Is there any specific points anyone wants me to address?

Lyrium: We're getting very close to the end of the Day. If you have something to say, say it now.

You missed my vote for Bill Door. Thanks for the tallies. Now, what do you get out of them?

Schro: Please use paragraphs breaks. Your posts burn my eyes.

You know, the field was pretty much open until you did that.

Yes, fear me you must. Fear leads to you scum hunting, scum hunting lets me read you, reading you leads to lynching scum.

So, how about a little scumhunting, Caligula? Explain how my play is similar to my scum games, and tell me what you think of the whole controversy with Bill Door and Titus.

Fuck it, it's 2am, I have classes in the morning, and the posts keep on multiplying. I don't even have time to process this shit.

Unvote
    Vote: Bill Door

Elect Guest of Honor: Prophylaxis

Font out.

11. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

To the bold: Why?

And you do know why loaded questions can't be answered, right?

12. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Damnit, I can't afford to wait.

Guest of Honor Vote: Lyrium

I'm relatively certain she's Town. Lyrium, I want you to consider very strongly for you to switch your vote to Titus. I still think the case on Prophy is fairly weak, and since she's your second strongest read with the most votes, it makes sense. Tell me why it doesn't.

Prophy, still waiting for your response. Whether or not I change my GoH vote or what I do next comes down to it.
    Fonti, same to you.

Caligula, your post is useless, both of them. Come back and give actual reads, not 'they feel wrong'.

Schrodinger... ...the hell.

Sorry for the rush post, but running late, good night!

13. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

fontisian please move your vote to Lyrium. I don't think I'm being elected toDay.

14. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Argh, with the sudden vote changes. The hell did I miss. o.o
    ...Bleh, again, will read in the morning.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, your lynch vote on Bill Door was also formatted incorrectly, but I don't think it matters at this point.

16. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

this is a prime example titus, and i will tell you right here right now if you are town you will retract this. you have sparked my rage in this.

You know full fucking well you suck at emotional tells vs me. I will drill you a new one if you try this shit or even consider using it. If you are town you will stick to fucking logic, never, i repeat, never use emotional interpretation to try to find towns and scums for you i want to think you are town but this post, i swaer titus if you are town. just dont, not with me in the game not while im alive. you know i am much better at it then you are.

My entire playstlye is nearly based off emotions. I repect you as a player but this is one thing that will make me drill you to death as a scum read and will casue your downfall as town (remember porios fm?).

I'm willing to let it go off a bit due to the fact you are not using it as a sole response and are trying to figure it out. But titus, adivce: stick to logic untill i have taught you how to read emotional interpritaion from my PoV. I can be duped by emotional plays at times, but once i have an understanding of how you use it, its not something i am going to be tricked by as easily

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Elect Guest of Honor: Lyrium

---------- Post automerged at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Great. I'm still using emotional tells my way and I hope you would use logic. Just because you are better than me at something and I am better than you at something doesn't mean we can't contribute and learn by doing.

That being said, fuck the doctor. He's scum. That's the last bit of advice I have for you.

18. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

heres what im going to do. im going to read all the post that i missed and adress everything that is directed at me then i am going. i have too much shti to be done and am quickly getting irritaited

19. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I have already explained why Bill Door is scum throughout the entire Day.

I'm not voting for Titus because I believe that Bill Door is scum. While she didn't really make sense in her case I didn't really see scumtells in her posting.

You think Titus is scum, while I had her down as a null read. I think that {Bill Door, Nemrut, Citrus} are all scummier than Titus, and I want you to move your vote to Bill Door so we can lynch him.

I was thinking that Titus and fontisian were distractions because

a. They're some of the top posters at this point.
    b. They're not legitimately scummy people.

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Prophy your vote on Lyrium uses the English spelling. I think the host uses American.