1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

[FONT=&quot]Here’s the post I had prepared. I removed the irrelevant stuff and the questions for Fonti/Titus/others. If anyone's curious as to what they are, not sure why you would be, but let me know.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    I don't know if we're voting on this, but I approve of this plan. Again, Font's a cripple. If she's Ty Lee, she knows the Spirit's target, which will eventually be troublesome, but it's too early now.

...Yes, let's. Are you going to provide like...ANY sort of argument for any of these??? o.o
    I refer you to my last words to you.

1: it was pretty unlikely that anyone would protect Zircon. And I don't think anyone would have bothered thinking he's scum. Maybe once he was replaced. So might as well get rid of him. Any Town kill is a good kill for Scum.
    2 & 2b were answered satisfactorily above.

My question is this though: Does the Fonti reveal make Bill seem more or less like a Town misslynch?

[FONT=&quot]--[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Tl;dr version, blatantly stolen from Prophy:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Townies[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Lyrium: 5/10 – I voted for her a GoH for a reason. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Ika: 8/10 – survived Scum assassination. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Citrus: 1/10 – only because he posted the occasional useful thing, here and there, amongst the vagueness. If he doesn’t become more of a player soon, he’s not staying here. Hell, the only reason he is it’s because, statistically, there’s only a 1 in 30 chance he’d get Scum twice in a row.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Scums[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    Fontisian: 10/10 Confirmed.
    [FONT=&quot]Nemrut: 6/10 – stated above.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Prophylaxis: 1/10 – avoidance, buddying, refusal to change his vote despite repeated statements that seem to indicate he agrees that Titus is scum, coupled with somewhat hard to find solid reads on Bill. This one is fairly weak on me at this point, but I’m being cautious.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Neutrals[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Caligula (almost scum at this point)[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Lexicat[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Scrodinger[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Alright, that’s it. Carry on.[/FONT]

Oh, and Deadline Vote: Nemrut

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Ooh, I am.

Look man, finding the right Avatar is not that easy:
    [​IMG]

3. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I've caught up on the thread, though I don't have analysis of page-per-page like before, it was taking way too long. What would you like to post right now? Reads? Speculation? Because I have no idea. Fonti seemed pretty under attack Day 1 already: I guess the early posts could be seen as distancing with her and ika, but with what we know, I doubt it, unless they pulled off what I said earlier, which would be pretty... ballsy.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That's horrible logic to use. First of all, I already was scum in the other game before this one started, and second, it's RNG. I have the same odds as anyone of being scum. Don't use meta-probability in your reads because that's terrible logic.

Also, we should not speculate on Titus's role until Ika shows up and sheds light on it. Infiltrators already know what she was so assuming N1 assassination wasn't a massive gambit for Ika towncred, talking about it gives them info they can soup with.

---------- Post automerged at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Fuck losing my typed up post.

Summary:

Nemrut/Caligula/Schrodinger should be the focuses for today.

Ika/Lyrium are confident town reads (Ika due to N1).

Lexicat is a very strong player, give her some time and she should make some big contributions; if she doesn't by tomorrow some hard pressure should be placed on her.

@Sloth
    Why did you pick up Proph's method of rating alignments?

---------- Post automerged at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

@Schrodinger
    Zeit just changed the game. You have 3-shots of a gun to use tonight, and then the game ends. If any Infiltrators/scum are alive, town loses.

Who do you shoot and why.

5. fontisian

Don't listen to Citrus, Sloth. Fight for your freedom to tell me your role!

---------- Post automerged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

I'm surprised that everyone doesn't know Titus' role right now. She spelled it out for us.

6. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'll have to make a more in-depth post tomorrow.

I'm pretty tilted at my misread of font, and font being scum changes my worldview so much that I'll need to re-evaluate the entire gamestate.

7. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Mod: Can the assassination skill for the scum target their own scum mates with incorrect roles?

This is an important fact I need to know, because while Fonti is 100% confirmed scum, if the above is true, than Ika is definitely not. ESPECIALLY since Fonti is scum and would definitely think of that.

---------- Post automerged at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Welcome to 22 pages of reading, Lexi. Enjoy your ride.

/me cries in a corner

8. fontisian

You got complacent. Don't do it again.

---------- Post automerged at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Oh, no, you've caught me. How will I go on?

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Ok I'm sorry.

Unless Proph is like fucking confirmed town or something I want him deader than a doornail today. These early game interactions with Fonti scream of scum connections.

For what it's worth, I agree with the plan to not lynch Fonti today, and if our Vig is able to shoot tonight (which would happen if Bill and our lynch today are both town) they kill Fonti.

Not only does that provide us with good information on the flips that have occured already, but it ALSO means we don't waste a day lynching confirmed scum, and thus getting minimal information.

---------- Post automerged at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Nice big fat fucking townread for Citrus for this post.

10. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Fontisan, offhand. That leaves Nemrut, Prophylaxis, Caligula, Sloth, Lexi, Citrus Ika, and Lyrium. Sloth, Proph, and Lyrium seem heavily town (at least to me.) I don't have enough of a handle on Lexi, Nemrut, or Caligua because of lack of content. Ika is either brilliant/insane scum or townfirmed. I'm not enough of a gamble to risk it, though. To be honest, you'd probably be on my hitlist, and I'd pick someone from the pair of Nemrut and Lexi as my third. Hope that's satisfactory?

11. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sloth, we get it. You're town. Stop posting fucking half page walls that make my eyes hurt. Stop it.

12. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Thanks to Lexi's post, I finally figured out what you were talking about when you said the thing about the vigilante, Citrus: I hadn't figured that a mislynch tonight would also let us know if Bill was scum or not. That's actually really clever, I don't know how I didn't catch on. Sorry about that. In light of that, I'd probably lay our fate in the hands of lady luck and take a shot at Ika.

13. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Half the things in this post make me want to hug you.

Half the things in this post make me want to hang you from the highest tree on the tallest hill.

Why Lyrium, Why?

14. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Lexi, I asked the same question plus one in my QT and am waiting on a Zeit response.

I'm rereading once more through each post to be sure of my convictions and then will post what I think is the best course of action for town.

Rest of town, some questions while we've got our thinking caps on:
    1. Which post or quote of Fontisian's shows a good example of scum pretending to be town? Why? Give reasons, break it down.
    2. Who else have you noticed posting in the same scum pattern? Pick one player based on their post and analyze.
    3. Titus gave us a scum team read before she left. Bill Door, Sloth, and Fontisian with Ika being the possible replacement. Who's your strongest scum read of these and why?

Bonus points:
    1. What is your analysis of Day One\Night One. What is the worst case scenario and best case scenario?

15. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

OK just finished page 9. Not reading any more tonight, since Pathfinder game just opened. See you nerds later.

You want some preliminary reads?

I want to kill Ika, Proph, Schrodigner and Nermut.

Sloth, Citrus seem town.

Lyriium makes my head fucking hurt.

16. Sloth

I'm aware, that's why you're only 1/10 Town: Your occasional moves now and then, plus that throw away factor made me boot you from neutral to Town. You're basically the town-version of Prophy.

Also, Nemrut/Caligula/Schrodinger -- what are your reasons to focus on them? Their vagueness? I stated my reasons for my vote on Nemrut.
    Yours?

Oh good, I wasn't the only one thinking that. I thought I was being ridiculously WIFOM.
    My logic for it is thus:
    [FONT=&quot]Depending how much you want to push WIFOM, and taking into account Fonti’s possible belief that she was getting lynched, this might have served to solidify ika’s status (refer to Town-move “if Titus is scum, ika most likely isn’t.” on the logic that the opposite applies.)[/FONT]

It's not incredibly likely, but I didn't want to ignore the possibility either.
    It also goes a LONG way to Townfirm Bill, since I really doubt They'd be willing to cut their numbers down to just 1.
    Avatar should investigate Ika tonight.

Not sure I understand the question. Why wouldn't I? It's an efficient format to show where I stand on other players right now.

...Yes. Give something, reads. Who's your biggest scum read, aside from Fonti. Why?
    You're basically saying 'you want me to play the game? I can't be bothered, and that's not suspicious.'

Waiting on responses from Lexi/Caligula/Nemrut.

17. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sloth, if you've hidden some bumfuck question in your gigantic fuckign walls and expect me to go digging for it, you've got another fucking thing coming.

If you don't fucking present your questions to me in point form in a short post where I can quote and respond at my own motherfucking leisure, you can kindly Fuck Off.

This has been a PSA from your local Lexicat.

18. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Lexicat, when you catch up and have some content posts, I'll ask you some questions.

Deadline Vote: Prophylaxis

19. Sloth

You're a classy lady. XD

Basically, just your reads when you caught up.

...Oh you're not going to like me at all. Sorry.

20. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sweetie, if you think Mafia is about being classy, you're playing the wrong fucking game.