1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I've already answered that question if you care to look.

2. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

-.-

proph is scum im betting. fountine is todays lynch. reasons to be hed for later

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

ika, if you want answers, call me by my actual username.

4. Caligula

Caligula First Year

I don't like Lexicat's implications that fontisian assassinated ika, her fire nation friend, to townfirm her. If it barks like a dog and smells like a dog, it probably is a dog. Ika is most likely town and Lexicat's attempts to doubt cast that fact suggests me to that she is an Ozai's Angel.

---------- Post automerged at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

This is the post of a Fire Nation lady. No self-respecting Earth Kingdom woman would say such a thing.

5. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

somethign odd, i checked setup and mai ability is odd

this is unsettling, how was i not killed by this ability, unless if bill doors was mai herself?

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

@484

I'm town, and it will be proven. today is my day...

so dicussion is mandatory right now. i still suspect proph right now for his "im busy" and his failure to read fount right

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

The only cons to leaving Font alive are a free soup run or the vigil being dead.

Do you really think the risks outweigh the rewards?

7. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    That was my implication, actually.
    It means Ty Lee moved to assassinate you. Also, is it really that hard to type in english? Really?

8. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Fontisian is probably Ty Lee, which is why the incorrect match didn't kill you. They're saving Mai for a mass assassination later in the game. Nobody should be revealing their roles at this time because Mai is still out there.

I don't think Prophylaxis is town. He's likely to be on the same team as Bill and my gut is telling me that Lexicat, not proph or bill, is an infiltrator. We should all aim our lynches at her.

9. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

:confused:

/tenchar

10. Caligula

Caligula First Year

All the more reason why you or Sloth might be fire nation with Lexicat. Anybody who questions ika's innocence at this point is either ridiculously paranoid or Fire Nation.

11. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

The fuck is this shit?

12. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Proph, I meant "I don't think Proph is fire nation". Phone posting is hard.

---------- Post automerged at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Scramble harder, Lexi, because we're onto you. Once I can figure out who out of Sloth and Schrodinger is your buddy, we can close this game.

13. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Also, I like how Caligula has misrepped my intentions. I asked for moderator clarification, so that we would not be creating any erroneous assumptions in a no-flip reveal game. In addition, in the few posts I skimmed before I began my full read of the game, Ika's posting did not look good to me, so I was loath to just accept them as confirmed town without moderator clarification.

So Caligula claims I shouldn't be asking for clarification on an important point, because it's apparently Occam's Razor to assume Ika is town, but here's the kicker. I guarantee you if I was scum, I would have made this play, and I know damn well I can't have been the only one who thought of it. I mean, Lyrium and Schrodinger had already thought of it before I did, apparently? How can it be so prima facie to believe that Ika must be town, with the above in mind?

Like, you're misrepresenting what I have been trying to accomplish here.

14. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Proph is most likely town, hence we shouldn't vote for him. I want to pressure Sloth, Schrodinger, and Lexicat more because we're getting squirms and potential answers.

15. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Ridiculous paranoid is me. I said that it was a possible outcome of last night events. I'm not saying it's particularly likely.
    I'll be waiting with bated breath.

16. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    @Sloth: Not sure I understood that part, but one of your reasons for you thinking I am scum is that I switched my vote from Titus to BD because to me, what Titus said about her being town made sense to me? You know, the thing she was right about?

17. Caligula

Caligula First Year

It's all about intention. What you were subtly doing was doubtcasting. It's what fontisian is also doing: a diversionary tactic.

You can quote logic if you want, but you certainly had mens rea. You're a genius, and I deeply respect you. I also know that you're too smart to make that post without knowing what it's implications are.

18. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I like how it's totally clear Caligula isn't even reading the game. He's just skimming posts to find small opening he thinks he can exploit and then jumping at them. If he was really a townie, he would be thinking more like Lyrium, and Schrodinger and Me. True townies clear away confusion and do not accept "assumptions" to be truth. I mean, it's really clear from the fucking buzzwords he's using too. "Squirm" is like, being used to try and paint my reasonable and CORRECT points in a negative light.

This only comes from one motivation. It's not town.

19. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Avatar, if you're alive, investigate either Schrodinger or Sloth in the next night. A result on either of them will significantly improve our quest.

20. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Prophylaxis is not town, Caligula. While right now I have four scum reads so that means one is just a town fuck that is retarded, Prophylaxis is playing in the style of Bill Door and Fontisian with all his posts.

I want to lynch Prophylaxis for the same reasons we lynched Bill Door and because an analysis of his posts one by one shows the same Fontisian style of "trying to seem like I'm doing something but not really."

The only thing left to figure out here is whether we put Fontisian down first or Prophylaxis.