1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Umm...no because Citrus was NKed and Caligular was incorrectly souped (Mai's incorrect assassinations still go through). Unless I missed something?

The flavor says nothing about dark spirit intercepting.

Explain it to me slowly.

2. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

So this means that ANY scum who die, can use the piercing right?

So why did scum soup again last night? They wouldn't do it if they were too far behind, or worried about having one of their night kills blocked, right? They'd want to end the game ASAP, especially with the threat of Zuko potentially being alive?

So logically, the reason why they souped last night is because Fonti probably used her piercing last night, so that when Schrodinger was lynched today, he could use HIS piercing and kill YOU.

Why do you think you lived through last night? Scum don't have a whole lot of reasons to let Joo Dee live. This is the best logical explination.

If we don't lynch Schro, I bet you any money, scum won't have a piercing bullet and you'll be safe. And even IF Fonti saved her piercing, the scum wouldn't know that.

3. Lyrium

Are you reading Prophylaxis as scum or as town? If as scum then he'll get a dark spirit power. So the only way I see this working is that he's town but lynching him will prevent Schrodinger from getting a dark spirit kill.

So Schro will still get a NK and a soup chance. Let me think on this. Sloth, help think this through.

4. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Like, I'm bad with words, Lyrium, and I'm trying desperately to have you understand what I know to be true in my head. Please tell me you see what I'm saying.

---------- Post automerged at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

If you die tongiht after Proph has been lynched, that means Proph will be confirmed as scum, and we win the game by lynching Schro. That's not an issue.

Also, if you read the OP, Schrodinger has already USED his soup. Each scum ONLY GETS ONE SOUP PER GAME. That means if we lynch proph!scum today, Schrodinger cannot SOUP. That's the OTHER reason for doing this.

---------- Post automerged at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Just quoting to show you.

5. Lyrium

I trust you and I'm willing to go with this plan. Just give me some time to think.

We would need you vote, my two votes, and one more to put this through right?

Sloth, if you turn out to be the last scum. I will hunt you down and castrate you.

6. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Lyrium, I GUARANTEE you, that Sloth is not scum.

7. Lyrium

Yes that is 99% likely but he's so fucking annoying. Prophylaxis does beat him out though in BS nonsense.

---------- Post automerged at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Deadline Vote: Prophylaxis

---------- Post automerged at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Oh hey there Nemrut of the shiny sword. Come and play, princess.

---------- Post automerged at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Mod: Does each scum get one soup chance?

8. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Nermut, Sloth: Join us for glory! ^_^

9. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Lynching Proph seems to be an extremely bad idea.

Say we lynch Proph and he is town, and I believe he is, why would that be a good thing?

We would have Schrodinger plus one more scum on the next day(either Lexi or Sloth), and two townspeople (Lexi or Sloth, and either Lyrium or me). Unless they kill two over night. This just seems too big of a risk, for a read that I just don't share.

10. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Lyrium's double vote means she can lynch the scum.

11. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Unless she dies

12. Lyrium

I think the logic is this:
    If Schro is alive then he used up his soup thing. He can still NK but Spirits can protect me against this.

If Fontisian used up her Dead Spirit Kill (which Mod needs to confirm) then tonight the spirits can protect me and I'll last until tomorrow.

I mean at this point for this plan to work we can lynch whoever is most suspicious, or a random town. We could lynch Sloth or Lexicat and the plan would still work, no?

Can you help point out the flaws, Nemrut?

13. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

…hm. Ok.
    Lexi’s town, I’m willing to grant her that for now.
    Fonti and Schrodinger were scum, so Lexi and Lyrium can’t be scumbuddies.
    In a scum!Lexi world, she wouldn’t throw her lot entirely on Lyrium, given how huge a threat she is. She might not call her scum, but she’d at least try to feed into my suspicions somewhat.

By extension, I’m just gonna bite and assume she sees something in Lyrium that I haven’t picked up on yet, and go with Town!Lyrium too.

It’s mostly solid.

However, I don’t see the need to change from Schrodinger to Proph. There’s simply no reason to, and for me to go along with that part, I’d want to be given one.
    Until Zeit says otherwise, I’m working with the idea that dead!scum can read the scum QT because there’s nothing stopping them from doing so, so unless the spirits protected Citrus (50/50 chance), she wouldn’t see the need to use her pierce.
    Not to mention that if Prophy’s indeed scum like she’s so convinced, lynching him today wouldn’t stop a new Pierce from coming into the picture.

So we lynch schrodinger toDay, Tomorrow Prophy/whoever is alive that’s most scummy, the Day after, assuming I’m alive, we can lynch me.
    If we can manage it, Lexi and Lyrium should be the last two in the last day. If we’re wrong about Lexi, Lyrium can GoH her.

Sure.

I’ll Announce my Role Tonight. The other guy should too, so that Scum doesn’t know which of us is which.

P.S. Lyrium, each scum can only use Assassination once, and Mai’s is the only one that works if incorrect.
    P.S. Lexi, I'm at work. Sometimes I have patients and I can't post.

14. Lyrium

So if we lynch Schrodinger today then he can do a pierce protection NK on me anyway.

15. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

The mod will never confirm if she's used it or not, Lyrium.

But, the logic I've shown means it's all but confirmed. 99.9%.

16. Lyrium

Yes, well not knowing Fontisian's use or lack of use based on the flavor, its a risk either way.

17. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm here.

Give me a moment to read through.

18. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sloth, it's def. better to lynch Proph over Schro. Trust me.

19. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Ah, more posts. Catching up.

20. Lyrium

Lexicat, if you think Prophy is town and I think you are town then technically we could lynch you or anyone as well right?