1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Or, let's assume for a second, for argument's sake, proph is scum and we lynch him tomorrow, would scum proph alive alone tomorrow be a bigger risk than killing maybe town proph and have two scum alive tomorrow?

2. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Proph is not the necessary component here. It's just "not Schro".

Still, I'm 90% sure Proph is scum. If it's not him it MUST be Nermut, but I seriously doubt that. Do you think Nermut is scummier than Proph?

---------- Post automerged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

He has a soup. He could sweep us tonight. Schro cannot.

---------- Post automerged at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Heh, I love it when I finally get my motivation to play a game back. I create so much content and reads.

^_^

3. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Lexi, what do you make of this?

4. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

It's wrong because if we lynch Schro, you'll die. It's basically guaranteed. Right?

5. Lyrium

Mod can we get an official vote count, don't want any hammers since this is really interesting.

I have to say Ika's little suicide bomb thing makes me a little wary of not killing Schrodinger because angry Pika went out with a bang to make a strong town point.

6. Nemrut

High Score:
    Hmm, I think if we lynch sloth instead of proph tonight, I would be up for that Hard to put into words, but I just don't have the impression that Proph is scum. His voting habits, especially the early support of lyrium as goh convinced me

7. Lyrium

But he was a dumb!Town because we could have used his powers later on so I don't know. I think he just couldn't conceive of playing without his Lady Luck Titus.

---------- Post automerged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

That was in reference to Ika.

8. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

I think she meant my Role-Reveal, Lexi.

I'll hold any vote change until Prophy's response. If he doesn't respond before Day End, I'll change my vote to him. I DO think Nemrut is scummier than Proph--I could write a case study on his Classic Scum Moves this game.
    However, in the meantime, yes, this is a good plan. If nothing else, I do think we can vote Schrodinger off tomorrow, just not sure prophy should be today's target.
    The biggest flaw is that it rides a lot on Fonti having used her Pierce, which I'm not sure she would have. The Spirits probably protected Lyrium any chance they got.

Trait of fame. ;)

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sloth, I'm not going to talk about any role revealing. It's anti-town, even with my plan.

10. Lyrium

Agree on the role reveals for reasons pointed out, did you read them Sloth or are you just unable to keep from jerking off to yourself?

Fucking last scum is garbage trash and an it.

11. Sloth

...Anybody else get the impression Titus and Ika are probably EXTREMELY pissed at us in Obs?

12. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

They're actually probably screaming at you to just vote for Proph.

13. Lyrium

Well if we follow Titus then Sloth is scum. If we follow Ika then his last suspicion was Porio aka Prophylaxis is scum.

Why would Titus or Ika be pissed? They're likable characters in this little theater. I love Pikachu. And I sheep Titus wherever I go.

---------- Post automerged at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Lexi, link me to on your games where you were scum please?

14. Sloth

Like I said, waiting on response. I'll give him an hour or two. Any more than that is ridiculous.

@Lyrium
    I read them. I figured this was the safest way to reveal my side and take one option definitely off the table Tomorrow. I don't care if I get NK Tomorrow Night, My job would have been done.

Heading home now, bye all.

15. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

This is frustrating.

I'm town.

My role PM says I'm town.

I've played like town.

There are five people alive in the game. Me, Lexicat, Schrodinger, Sloth, and Lyrium.

I'm willing to accept Sloth and Lyrium as town, based on behavior.

I don't think that Lexicat would have made this last-minute pivot to lynch me, and would have ridden the easy mislynch on Nemrut, if she was scum.

Schrodinger is mod-confirmed scum.

Behaviorally Nemrut has been scummy as all-get-out.

Please reread my early interactions with fontisian, compare that with my meta from Tiny Hunt 3. I barely interacted with Rubicon during that game, and Aekiel/EricF was my personal punching bag. Compare that to my "teamwork" of fontisian this game - I interacted with her many times during Day 1, and was surprised at her flipping scum

Reread me pushing the Bill Door lynch through, and try to reconcile that with me getting a scum role PM and pushing the living daylights out of town!Bill Door. Look at my conviction, and genuineness during Day 1 - I cannot fake that.

Reconcile any of that with me being scum.

You can't, because...I'm not scum.

I just want to shake Lexicat in particular and try to knock sense into her.

Lynch Nemrut today (because he's the last scum) and let's lynch Schrodinger toMorrow.

Deadline vote: Nemrut

I will follow up on the things I said I would do yesterday night - was late yesterday, and I had work today.

16. Nemrut

High Score:
    Caligula had scumread on Schrödinger, sloth and/or lexicat and he was right about schro. That's two dead town suspecting sloth

17. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

On this site, I was scum in:

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=25275

https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=24881 (third party)

---------- Post automerged at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Nothing Proph has said changes my opinion on him.

BTW, the WORST thing that can happen to us today is to have a no lynch. Still, I don't want to get complacent and have you guys default back to a suboptimal Schrodinger lynch.

18. Lyrium

If we can't agree on either Prophylaxis (my number one vote goes against him) then we fall back to Schrodinger. Whichever motherfucker doesn't vote to get a lynch goes down tomorrow.

Let's play a loaded questions game:

1. Why are you town? Just give an example of something pro-town you've done and explain it.
    2. Why aren't you scum? Just given an example of something anti-Scum you've done and explain it.

The quicker the better.

---------- Post automerged at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Nemrut and Lexi, I did ask you some questions a few posts back. Want to answer or should I repeat them for your convenience?

19. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I'm town because my role pm says so.

Ok ok, fine. I'm town because of my conviction and because of orchistrating this plan. Scum would have been happy to let Schrodinger die (I mean, after all, he DID soup and out himself). So by how I flipped the tables on them, it;s a pro-town move.

I'm not scum because of how the night play has been handled this game. I wasn't here for most of the game, and yet Fonti (a seriously strong scum player) decided to sacrifice herself to soup on Night 1? Why would she do that with SilverLasso making 1 post in game, and me basically not reading anything in thie game until like halfway through day 2? it doesn't make sense for me to be scum with her. Plus, Schrodinger was on my scum list from like my first post, so etc.

---------- Post automerged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

please repeat them for me, Lyrium. That'd be lovely.

20. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Nemrut Case

The game starts, and Nemrut posts this thing which made me have my eyes on him:

This is an over-defensive explaining of why he hasn't posted yet, when the game just started a while ago. The game just started dude, no one cares - guilty mindset.

fontisian responds with this, when I talked to her about it, because she recognized the tell:

Her response is to coach Nemrut - that's literally the only interaction they have.

Here he lists reads without reasoning, other than being "divisive and odd". Notice that he doesn't vote for any of his scum reads - cautious scum.

Fencesits on Bill Door.

Fencesits on Schrodinger. "Suspicious, but I am hesistant to call him scum due to this" - textbook scum comment on a buddy.

Again, fencesits. Never comes to a conclusion.

He doesn't fencesit on Lyrium or me - because he knows we're both town.

This is literally the only scumread he has, and both of his reasons don't point to scum.

SThis is classic cautious scum play. He's afraid of ruffling any feathers or pressuring anybody, so he just declares some town reads, fencesits on everybody else (never comes a conclusion) and never votes.

Scum, scum, scum.

Only votes when Lyrium gets her Joo Dee vote.

Scum hop onto a townie. No reasoning added.

Tries to link together Titus and ika as scumbuddies without reasoning that one is scum.

Overdefensiveness.

Bolded is fearmongering.

He's also pushing Sloth, the towniest person in the game - because he's processing the thread differently than we all are.

He's.

Scum.

In particular I have no idea how people get that I'm scum over Nemrut.

Look at behavior. My case shows that Nemrut has had godawful behavior from Day 1, hasn't done anything, and is pushing Sloth.

Look at interactions. Click on the upper right corner to isolate this post, and Ctrl-F for fontisian and Schrodinger. You can only find ONE mention of them.

That's the only interaction that they had the entire game, from Nemrut's posts. And scum don't like to interact with other scum.

TL;DR - There is no TL;DR, read my post and move your deadline votes over to Nemrut.