1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Let's put this song on replay:

2. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I called Schrodinger town? where? I've always been convinced he's scum.

I am currently leading you to a town victory and have explained the situation with my plan.

Anything else?

3. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

1. Why are you town? Just give an example of something pro-town you've done and explain it.

I've been trying to consistently solve the game since Day 1. Look at my Day 1 posts, and evaluate their genuineness.

2. Why aren't you scum? Just given an example of something anti-Scum you've done and explain it.

I'm not scum because I pushed Bill Door on Day 1 so hard it could only come from me not knowing Bill Door's alignment. As scum, I'm a fan of staying away from town lynches (see: KaiDASH on Day 1 of Tiny Hunt 3, fontisian on Day 2 of Tiny Hunt 3, where I lurked until I could get free town cred pushing for the counterwagon).

4. Lyrium

Prophylaxis, how about you read Schrodinger's posts and scum reads and tell me what you missed about interaction analysis?

The reason why Fontisian was desperate to end day? Part of it must be because Schrodinger the dumb scum was blathering all over the place and acting like a retard.

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

btw, what I said earlier still stands. I'd sooner lynch Nermut than I'd lynch Schrodinger, but it's really truly a 90% confidence on Proph being scum.

6. Lyrium

Lexi, whether you're scum or not our love is eternal.

I do think your plan has some merits esp. considering that Citrus had suggested something similar with Fonti.

Prophylaxis put your vote on Schrodinger or yourself.

---------- Post automerged at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Nemrut, same thing. Put it on Schrodinger if you can't put in Porio.

7. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Have you read my case? If so, what do you think about it?

I already went over Schrodinger's interactions in this post.

---------- Post automerged at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Oh my god. Why is no one listening to me?

8. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I'd have played this game waaaaay differently if I was scum, sweetie~.

9. Lyrium

Oh my fucking god, Prophylaxis.

10. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Seriously, do we have to spend another fucking 5 hours talking about this? Fuck this deadline lynch shit. Let's fucking lynch him.

(I'm an impatient cat D: )

11. Lyrium

Lexicat, patience is a virtue :p

12. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Bah. Not in this case. I don't want to spend all night lurking this thread hitting f5, which I WILL DO to make sure Proph gets lynched.

Like, ffs, give me a break D:.

---------- Post automerged at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

OMG THE VERONICA MARS MOVIE IS OUT.

OMG OMG OMG I'M GOING TOMORROW.

13. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

(Brief break from the game for XD @ Lexi. Yay Veronica.)

... /tilts head
    Ok, one last time then.

Lexi has already said that she never explains why she judges Town. Fine.

Lyrium. What makes Prophy so much more Scum than Nemrut? Prophy is definitely suspicious, but why's he the better target? Tell me.

Lexi's plan works just as well with Nemrut going today than it does with Prophy.

@Prophy
    You're Town? Fine, I'm willing to grant you're not the more obvious target.
    If you're Town, prove it. Do the one thing that no scum would do and that, at this point in time, is in the best interest for a Town Victory:
    Give your final reads. Then vote for yourself. Right now.

---------- Post automerged at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Plus Prophy's arguments don't absolve him, but he's not saying obvious lies either.

14. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Lyrium, Sloth: Please Lynch Vote, not Deadline Vote. I want to fucking do things tonight.

15. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

@Lexicat

Your reasoning as to why I'm scum:

Quote those interactions, and tell me why you think I was scumbuddies with fontisian.

Take this into account while acknowledging the fact that I bus or generally don't interact with my buddies at all, as scum.

My Schrodinger interacts were nonexistant - because he barely posted.

My fontisian interactions were plentiful, and more interactions between two people means that they're not likely to be scum together.

Tell me why my interactions have been worse than Nemrut's - he barely even mentioned them, and that's a sign of scum unconvinced of their acting ability.

...And the rest of your posts are all like "let's lynch Proph kthxbai" - you say that my interactions are "abysmal" but you actually haven't shown them to the rest of the class.

If you're not willing to put in the work and do that, at least read my last few posts, and try to evaluate the mindset I have to be coming from.

Put yourself in my position as a townie who thought fontisian was town Day 1, and evaluate if my posts read genuine.

*sigh*

This is probably the last post I'm going to bother to make, because I'm getting the feeling that it's pointless. I'm town, Nemrut's scum, but no one is bothering to actually re-read and look at the behavior, or use a single grain of logic.

16. Sloth

Tic Toc, Proph.

17. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm basically waiting for whatever wall you're going to put out, addressing my points, and voting for Nemrut (or me).

The game's in your hand, Sloth. Trust in your initial reads. Even if you think there's a good chance I'm scum, read my Nemrut case, and admit that Nemrut fits the last scum banner than me far more behaviorally.

You're basically the only person left that's even willing to consider my viewpoint - Lyrium and Lexicat have tunneled themselves to oblivion on me, and frankly I can't deal with numbskull townies.

18. Sloth

No wall. Just waiting. Refer to #613.

Last chance.

19. Lyrium

Prophy darling, Sloth made a very good case on you. As did I. and your opening gambit crap...yeah that's really strong town thinking.

The first time you actually made a strong town mindset case was when you're life was on the line.

Vote yourself today. Tomorrow, if we were wrong, we'll take out Nemrut.

Oh and Nemrut, princess, don't lurk so hard.

---------- Post automerged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Also your interaction analysis was such utter bullshit, along with most of your reads that why should you be left alive? Prime example of the misuse of statistics.

Your reasoning on why BD should be lynched is why you're being lynched today.

20. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I am so far with proph, for a while now, in that I believe he is innocent. If I were scum, I would be pushing for his lynch since having him lynched would be easier than splitting vote at this point.

Am reasonably certain on lyrium being town, unsure on lexicat and sloth remains as most likely scum. But if we can't lynch sloth,let us lynch Schrödinger which my vote is still on