1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Brass & Tax Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I have a fun idea. Let's look at the people who ika addressed in his catch-up post.

3: font
    4: Sloth
    10: Sloth
    13: Zeit
    19: Zeit
    26: Zeit
    31: font (on something I was telling Zeit)
    36:font (on something I was telling Zeit)
    37: Titus
    44: Titus
    47: Titus
    53: Zeit (about Titus)
    58: Titus
    61: Sloth
    62: Titus
    66: Citrus (about Titus)
    76: Zeit
    79; Rubicon (about Zeit)
    80: Luckylee (about Rubicon)
    83: blab
    94: font (about Sloth)
    106: Citrus (about ika)
    107: Irdiumstern (about ika)
    109: Titus
    113: Rubicon (about ika)
    124: Titus

Totals (not counting the stuff he addressed that was already addressed to him):
    Titus: 7 posts, two about her
    Zeit: 5 posts, three about him
    Font : 4 posts
    Sloth: 3 posts, one about him
    Rubicon: 1 post, 1 about him
    Citrus: 1 post
    Luckylee: 1 post
    Blab: 1 post

Zeit, ika, Sloth team.

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

fontisian has dropped a couple places on my list based on her interactions with Zeitgeist. I think she could play like this as scum, but I don't want to lynch her today, or bother figuring out her buddies. (The original question was who I'd look at next if Zeitgeist flipped town, and he didn't.)

3. Titus

Titus Squib

@Rubicon, speed has more to do with the poster, than the buddy/not buddy relationship. Follow the words, meaning and motivation.

4. Rubicon

Vote: Luckylee

Pressure vote.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, the quantity of names has nothing to do with alignment from ika. He posts what FEELS important for him to respond to. He's not going to sit down and go gee, I said this name 5 times so I need to mention my partner more.

Scum hunt ika through emotional reads or something being off. Pinning him to the whole X then Y then Z won't really work. This is part of the reason I think it might be you that faked the letter. There's nothing in that letter that shows any knowledge of ika's really. The voice is off. The grammar is crappy, but the thought process "flows" too much. Ika doesn't post in the if then else format.

6. fontisian

Uh, no. I'm going to scumhunt ika in whatever way works best. My point is that he focused on Zeit and Sloth (especially Zeit) for no conceivable reason, so they're likely his scummates.

I agree with you that the post has more flow than I'm used to from ika, but it references things from your history. Do you think those were faked?

7. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hm. Not really a pressure vote Rubi if you don't ask anything/make a case. Still waiting on blab's response, he seemed the most suspicious to me yesterday, and that hasn't changed.

Lynch Vote Blab

8. Titus

Titus Squib

There are a few minor things that suggest ika is the author, but I cannot be sure who the author is. ika should FEEL like ika. The author of the letter is "waking up" at the end of the game Day 1. That's not consistent as ika and I are on similar timezones. I was just heading to bed. ika SHOULD know the name of the "jail" role and not think he was jailed in the slightest. ika probably wouldn't post that someone else thinks he's scum.

Little things like that make me think, not ika. I can see why people think it is ika as it's a decent fake but I can't quite buy it.

9. fontisian

Then who do you think it is?

Yo Luckylee, look at ika and Sloth for me.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, you're welcome to scumhunt in the manner you want. I'm just telling you, scumhunting ika in the way you are is garbage in; garbage out. You may get it right, you may be wrong. Your method is more random dice. To scumhunt ika, have a conversation with him. Listen to your feelings.

11. blab

blab Second Year

Alright, the author of the letter says claims to be ika and that he has send a message to Titus.
    Titus confirms this.
    Titus doesn't think the author is ika.
    That means Titus thinks there are other people knowing about the message ika sent, otherwise that couldn't have been put in the letter.
    Explain now.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Fonti, I want to hear from everyone before guessing who wrote it. Reactions will be helpful. The author isn't as important as the reactions. I can tell some people have reading fails at one point as they said "ika put himself as the scumteam". The author was quoting someone else in the chat. As such, they are probably NOT the author.

13. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

so many posts i will look into all the post but dont expect too much untill i get some time to really look at it.

yes im the article writer, yes theres a "jail" its kinda weird overall if one of the jailed people wants to maybe give me a clairfication on it i will take it from our jail chat.

so one moment and let me see what i have missed. i am slighly tired so im just gonna kinda glancethough and compile some notes to put in my qt and then in the jail and then take a rest. i might be able to keep an eye in here to see some of the new post but dont expect too much untill i get a good chance.

games of giant wall posts and short spans are a huge strain on me unless i have the time to really look at it.

14. Rubicon

I don't think you've done anything to make a case about, in either direction (town or scum). I also don't remember you mentioning blab yesterday. What makes you think he's scum?

15. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That interview reads pretty strongly as Ika, at a level I don't think is faked (I read more for tone/textual analysis).

Also, I question why Ika received an interview in the first place.

Vote: Zennith

Something's fishy, and I'm leaving my vote here for now til a good reason is given to change/Zennith posts a bit today

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Yeah, I am thinking scum may have written it. I'm not sure. My end of day post might have been a little obvious as to the fact I got a message. I won't say who as I'm trying to get reactions to help solve that.

Nothing in that memo is exclusively ika knowledge. I explained everything in the author's note.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I concur with this post (so many ninjas up in this joint)

18. fontisian

Preemptive apologies make me want to lynch you.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Ugh... ninjas...

ika, can you write like you? Thanks..

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Referring to 1-5 new posts every time I submit, which hasn't really happened to me on DLP before (I miss "You have new unread posts")