1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Brass & Tax Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

I WAS caught up, until the new day hit. As of yesterday, I've been getting sick. Last night, I threw up with a sore throat. (Have you ever thrown up with a sore throat? I think it's the worst feeling ever.)

Anyway, back on subject. At the time, it really did feel like serious bandwagoning. Everyone was so quick to jump on Rubicon (who I STILL don't get). What I don't understand is that Fonti was the first one to post, and she voted for Rubicon. So why would she accuse you of being scum, when she did the same thing?

You know what, I can change my vote later, if I have to. For now:

/Vote Fontisian

2. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

1. Right back atcha

2. Are we really gonna do this? I will admit, one is mentioned in passing.

3. Glad we agree somewhat

4.Tunnel may be incorrect terminology, what I was going for is you keep trying to put pressure on me and trip me up into saying stupid stuff.

5. I'm tunneling you because you've been on my scumdar since the first post.

6. Nope, I'm avoiding creating another NO U vote that you can use later on to try and lynch me again (Provided I survive of course).

7. I claimed town cred because I was excited at finally picking a scum right. I don't know how much meta you know but in all but one of the mafia games I've played I lost and I sucked at picking scum. I didn't get to vote him because he got modkilled, don't try to point at me and scream Liar when your scum mate decided to commit suicide.

3. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Balls. *facepalm* My bad. Everyone seems to think, I've been lurking, so I decided to jump in. Still reading, going to catch up and sort through this.

4. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You could just ask me.

I jumped on Rubicon for two reasons: 1. To get some content out of him and get the Day moving and 2.As a trap, to see who else jumped on the bad bandwagon.

5. Riley

@Citrus: Also in accordance with number 1. It's not fluff if it gets me answers I need.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

I see no townslip here Fonti.

I like either ika or Zennith as scum. Ika's play is very inconsistent with the scenario Zennith has painted. Both have their scummy moments. Why wouldn't ika alert me to a possible jailkeep to reset my reads? Why would ika imply a setup wildly different than the one Zennith climed? Ika has strong opinions on me but let Zennith jail me with nary a peep? Then there's the letter which looks coached and ikas assumption I am town.

Of course, Zennith's jk claim has holes as well. I am not content with this.

Alpha Vote: ika
    Baker Vote: Zennith

---------- Post automerged at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Fonti and Rubicon are obvtown. Stop voting them.

7. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

The townslip is she thought Zeitgeist was town

8. fontisian

Maiden didn't read all the way to the end of Day 1. She stopped reading when Zeit claimed and we were all assuming he was idiot!town, which is what her reads were based off of toDay. It's possible that a smart player (or Bill Door) told her to fake a townslip, but I think the nightkill points away from the scumteam having strong analytic players and in the past Bill Door has opposed fake townslips on the grounds that they don't work. If Maiden was considering faking a townslip, she probably would have asked him, and he would have advised against it. Maiden is town.

This really isn't that hard.

Possum
    fontisian

Titus
    Rubicon
    Maiden

Custer
    Irdiumstern
    blab

Citrus
    Riley
    Luckylee
    Nemrut

Zennith
    Sloth
    Ika

Zeitgeist

I'm working on the assumption that only one of the jail group is scum, and that it's probably ika. We lynch ika toDay, he flips scum, and then we clear Zennith and Citrus. We then lynch Sloth, and get the fourth scum between Riley, Lucky and Nemrut. /game

On the off chance ika actually flips town, we can lynch Zennith toMorrow.

---------- Post automerged at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Mori could also do something in the meantime to convince me that he's town.

9. Rubicon

Disagree with your Custer read, and I think Riley is town.

10. fontisian

Why?
    /ten

11. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Seriously? That logic is idiotic. I understand if you're limited on time, but if you are, you need to post HERE, not in some secret suspicious place. You're acting shady as a mofo, and frankly, I don't like it.

Unvote Fonti
    Vote Ika

(For the record, I'm still catching up.)

12. Rubicon

Did font's answer satisfy you?

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Reading comprehension fails are not townslips, especially from a player who had not finished reading. A lot thought Zeit was town after his claim. Maiden thinking that doesn't make her town.

14. Rubicon

Zeitgeist and Custer have both been SK-hunting even though we only had one kill. From a town POV this doesn't make much sense. From a scum POV, if they shot into (for example) Titus and failed, and Possom was a vig/SK kill, it would make sense. They might also have inside information to think an SK exists.

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

You think Maiden doesn't know her own buddies?

---------- Post automerged at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Unvote: Maiden
    Vote: Custer

15. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

This is a good point, although it could have been a quite clever scum move to make an intentional mistake like that. Not likely, but possible.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Rubicon, nothing in the "belief" Zeit was town requires her not to know her buddies. I like Maiden as town atm but that was not a slip.

17. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Alright. As of now (Page 16), my top three scum votes are:

Ika
    Zennith
    Riley?

Ika:He's just acting fishy to me. He has this ability, and while he is being open about it, he's also being aggravating about it. (Having the nerve to say, "You're just butt hurt because you can't have all the information.") Even if he were town, I'd want a town member that would actually try to HELP. If he's scum, then that's a really powerful role to have. I'm still on the fence. Still, thinking and reading, but as of now, he's my top scumread.

Zennith: I'm actually back and forth on Zennith. On day 1, I was convinced, but I'm getting less convinced now. I feel like he might be scum, if he doesn't get killed on night 2. Having a doctor on our side seems like something that the scum wouldn't want.

Riley: Riley is one of those wildcards that I honestly can't tell either. (WTF is with the ice cream question?) He's kind of like Ika--purposely staying quiet. I don't like that. He should share his thoughts and play.

That's it, thus far. I'll post more thoughts as they come.

18. Riley

Actually, this reminds me. I've only gotten a few suggestions, I'm really sad about this.

Also, Where is Lucky? I haven't seen a post in a while.

19. Rubicon

What do you make of the fact that two players are inexplicably convinced you're a serial killer?

20. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Honestly...yeah. Plus Ika's comment really pissed me off.

---------- Post automerged at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

So, do you now think that Rubicon is town?
    What makes you so sure that Ika is scum? Is it his behavior?
    Do you still think that Sloth is scum?