1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Brass & Tax Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Moridin, reads w/ explanations on the following players. Go.

fontisian
    blab
    Custer
    Citrus

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Then how do you view him?

How so?

How is it nothing?

Got to say, I was expecting more. What are you scumreads outside of ika, Mori?

3. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

quick update: page 19

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

A thousand curses on anyone who forces a hardhammer to end a day early without good reason

5. ika

dont worry i will have stuff for jail chat as well

6. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    2 votes are needed for hammering. Do you have anything else to say, Citrus?

7. fontisian

It's ok. Luckylee can't hammer when he's already on the bandwagon.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Unvote

I guess we'll see about that.

9. fontisian

Yep, we're doomed.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

I can move my other vote if needed. Going to bed soon.

11. fontisian

We're just screwing around Titus. Don't worry about it.

12. ika

wall dump:

btw disclaimer: I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU HATE THIS FORMAT THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING BACK TO MULTI QUOTE THIS SHIT

281: ?
    286: and we were going to fucking defend you idiot
    290: beats me
    294: link? elaborate?
    307: links?
    309: good question
    312: well wheres your vote?
    317: read up....
    319: ???
    320: are you claiming watcher?
    323: no we began in jail
    329: thats quite defensife titus
    331: then why speculate it so much?
    333: 1) its my ability -.-
    2) to keep info out, we have zennith too
    335: yes, we started in jail
    336: they are not your scum reads but others
    346: becasue zen is an idiot and didnt decide to give me info
    348: jumping to conclusions, nice
    351: nah, i post where i like. Less info for the public=less info for scums
    355: I agree, i like to leave anything is possible
    357: what scums dont know makes them be feared. me posting everything publicly would only benifit scums more then town. thats why i to just give it out.
    366: double vote power
    370: makes slightly more sense, but should be expected.
    372: no follow-up on the case of each other?
    374: when will you stop fishing out every god dang mecanic and role?
    381: oh? do you have mod-confirmation of no 3rd parties? if not then it can stand. even if there is no 3rd party win con, it could be hidden?
    384: this is what i have.
    387: the fact we all share a chat 24/7
    395: if we are sorting it out why are you voting someone else
    400: -.-
    401: im not at least
    - as for giant walls, im fine with it in long run but just expect my brain to enter shutdown if i have to go though an entire page of it
    404: ?
    406: i litarly made that letter at a glance, i was hoping to not have you go fishing everything. my orginal intention was to slowly leak i had info. it would of been great if everything didnt explode into an empire of shit.
    408: its off becasue of the fact that zeit wasnt around.
    410: confirmed he basicly went "im gonna bring someone in"
    412: i dont really assume too much off hand when i have 200 gazilion mecanics that i know jack shit about. espicaly on day 1
    420: isnt that kinda obvious by now?
    432: i have trained myself to ignore tunnels for the most part becasue it just makes the player more pissed off. it allows me to garner reactions
    433: dont care
    435: oh really? i havent been paying attention to dealines.

sigh. i crippled my brain now. dont expect me to be on here much. i might glance every now and then but im concaving to jail chat where i can have more orginzation.

i left out a few notes for jail chat due to some info that could be found and potential roles. if cirtus or zeit want to out it they can.

13. fontisian

Ika: What. Are. Your. Scrumreads?

Why don't you have any?

14. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I'm starting to think ika might be scum

15. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

ika: That... what... I don't even.

So Zeit not being around affected the tone of your letter?

So you being scum is obvious?

Is it just me, or has Ika given up on pretending to be town?

This is your reasoning for thinking Maiden is town? Really?

Faking a townslip doesn't require 'strong analytic players'. It's a simple enough tactic, one that's used even by newbie players.

As for the Bill Door thing, he is mentoring her, not writing her posts. He could

1) be letting her do her own thing to a certain extent so she can learn and experiment

2) simply have been afk at the time she thought it up

3) figured it might not be a bad idea to let her do something he wouldn't have so it's not obvious coaching.

Seems to be working just fine here.

As for Sloth, he's been attacking both you and Ika. A scum would, I expect, go for one or the other. If he's Ika's scumbuddy, he'd be either bussing him or pushing an alternate lynch. If he's not, he'd be okay with letting Ika die and then doubtcasting the main pushers. Instead, he's poking you when you're being notably aggressive. I don't think that's something a scum would do.

Rubicon's a null read atm. He has basically posted short replies that, often enough, aren't actually contentful. #423 also reads like an attempt to hedge or backpedal safely. Admittedly, a lot of the wariness comes from other people putting him down as townish when I don't see it.

Rubicon, putting reads together. Will post them in a short while.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

It'd be a lot easier to read your post Ika if you at least cited who made each post. As it is it's likely more work for us to read that than it was for you to make it

---------- Post automerged at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Moridin, you promised reads which I was eagerly waiting for

Ika, if you're town, understand that you're been half-assing most of this game and you haven't given a good reason to not lynch you. What if you were vanilla? Just because your night action isn't useful now that everything's outted, doesn't mean you just throw in the towel as if you're useless.

@Ika at the least, give a town-scum ranking list, and a guess at the scum team. Do you think there's a 3rd party? What do you think of Titus? If you want to post some of this stuff solely in the jail chat fine, but keep in mind if there's at least 1 scum in there, the entire scum team will get to know what you said.

@Riley So the last series of your posts have solely been to defend yourself/slightly accuse me. Going to start scumhunting soon?

My vote is staying on Riley, and I'm declaring that's a conscious decision on my part for now. For emphasis,

Vote: Riley Poole

---------- Post automerged at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Idrium, you haven't been posting nearly enough to my liking. More reads please.

With that I'll be calling it a night, as it seems I'm talking to myself at this late hour

17. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Blab: #83 reads like a lot of rolefishing, or at least gauging potential reactions, especially since he doesn't really follow up on it. #160 is basically a big flag because, well, the circumstances of the modkill indicate the scumteam didn't think it was going to go down like that. His post against Ika in the beginning of the day is somewhat decent, it's mostly quoting Fontisian but is still pressure on someone I consider more likely to be scum. If Ika flips town, though, he goes back down in estimation. Though it's also possible he didn't anticipate Fontisian's vote and wasn't expecting to start a wagon. He keeps up the pressure in #384 but that's at L-3 so not as conclusive anyway. Most likely scum.

Fontisian: I hate doing this, but okay. Fontisian's D1 was basically super aggressive, mostly against Zeit which I'm dismissing because of that whole situation. D2 she's been focused on Ika, which to be fair is understandable. Also some back and forth against Sloth which feels genuine, but that doesn't say much. That said, her townish feeling on Luckylee is somewhat odd, I don't see where it comes from. Null leaning town atm.

Hmm, that actually brings up something.

What's that about?

Citrus: If Ika flips scum, I highly doubt Citrus would as well. I suppose it's possible Proph just randomised the two permanent jailors and happened to come up with two scum, but the fact that they both have unique powers makes it far more likely that this is simply a jail with three specific roles involved. He has been making good posts outside of that, though. Town.

Custer: He had a big readwall at #230, which said a lot of things about a lot of people but seemed to end somewhat noncommittally in each case. The exception being Zennith, for whom he planned a case post but never gave one. #305 is a fairly bold claim with little to back it up. Beyond that, he seems overly focused on Titus being a third party. Overall, definitely a potential scum, if not as much as blab.

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    If you use an ability, it cost gold. The only way to gain gold is for someone else to give you some.

What else about blab is suspicious, Moridin?

If Ika flips town/scum, how do your reads change?

19. Irdiumstern

Irdiumstern Squib

@Sloth
    Fair enough. I didn't think my wording was that odd, but if it comes across as that scummy, I'll try to remember for future games.
    I kind of missed the start of D2 and I've been busier than I was on D1. I should have more time to post again today, so I'll try to keep up better.
    (Aggro . . . umhh I thought I saw it used in a couple of games here. The word itself I got from MTG, but I have played a bit of wow)

Reads:
    Luckylee: I have no clue whatsoever.

Zennith: I really don't like that his vote isn't on me after calling me his top scumread. He seems fairly content to drop the scuffle we had yesterday and avoid confrontation. I still think he's scummy, especially with the reveal that screams "Send me money".

Since my earlier post didn't get trough
    Vote: Zennith
    @Zennith Why didn't you vote for me earlier?

Titus: Looks towny to me. Scumhunting, pressuring, ect.
    @Titus: How much gold did you start with?

Ika: Definitely looking like flailing scum. Willing to switch my vote here later if necessary.

Rubicon: Looked good yesterday, but seems to be coasting today. Would like to see more from you that's not a one liner (Even if they're hilarious).

@Citrus: What are your impressions of Zennith, looking at the private chat?
    Citrus:

Will post more in a bit, taking a break now

---------- Post automerged at 04:47 ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 ----------

*through damn it
    Riley: I was rereading the thread for things Riley has actually done, and I'm not really seeing much. Leaning scum

Citrus: Play is consistent with yesterday, but seems a bit more lacking in bite. I still think he's leaning town, but I'd like to see something on a target other than Riley or Ika.

20. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Because hyperlinking is fucking basic. Hope this helps everyone else out.

I'm done with dealing with trying to read ika's shit. I would much rather vote for Citrus as I really do still think he's sleeper scum, but everyone else is focused on ika's removal and going back over the thread I can see the argument.

I don't WANT to no vote, but I'd rather not vote for someone I'm not convinced is scum. I'm not going to add to a bandwagon unless I've been convinced. Sorry if that seems weird to you.

Fuck it, if everyone else wants to vote ika, than I'll add mine to it.

Lynch Vote: ika

However, I want it on record that I am not convince ika is scum and if he flips at town my first two targets will be Fonti and Titus. Citrus can wait at this point.

I still haven't gotten an answer from you.

Also, @Citrus and Iridium: why does your version of scumhunting have to be the same as my version? We're not the same person, so why do we have to hunt the same way?

@Fonti: If ika flips town, who's your next target?

@anyone: When's the appropriate time to start asking who's spent gold and who's not?

---------- Post automerged at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Ahhhh fuck the hyperlinking failed.

---------- Post automerged at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Wish I could edit that shit now. For some reason my work computer is stupid. I was hyperlinking individual posts and the copy/paste board didn't load the new links into the URL box. Fuck