1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Brass & Tax Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

No. ika was quoting Citrus. That's Citrus's scumteam. :facepalm:

2. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

titus, i will be blunt about this one now becasue this will carry over every game and is how i will always have you

i will always be waery of you in every game i am in. i will never hard-slot you town nor scum untill i have a mod-confirmation. I figure you out as the game goes on. i will always have you leaing one or the other but never solid.

when i call you scum i always have in the back of my mind that you could be town. but it is more of the fast i beilve its scum more then town due to my POV. i leave benifits of doubt on just about everything espicaly you. so asking me to do "am i scum or town" will default over to scum

i dont exactly see where i did it in my dump at me, if i did it was more of a warning about your ability. if your going to be vauge about where i said it in that cluster then you need to pinpoint it.

Really the best explimation is that i was gonna use my messages to talk to people and leak out the existance of the jail. but then all hell broke loose day 2 so really it doesnt matter anymore.

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Ok, you're probably derp town as scum probably wouldn't risk angering me here given I'm practically the only person working with you. I saw your rational saying the tone may be similar.

I want to compare what you're seeing though because I want to see if my town read on Citrus is wrong and for that I need more than your conclusion.

---------- Post automerged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Fine. Then give reads on anyone but me. Anyone.

4. ika

im going to get something to eat i dont have time to deal with this in my current state

5. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Why is none of these is "he's scum and has access to the QT"?

6. ika

post was before i saw yours titus

7. Titus

Titus Squib

<b>Alpha Vote: ika
    Baker Vote: Moridin</b>

---------- Post automerged at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Alpha Vote: ika
    Baker Vote: Moridin

8. Maiden

Maiden Muggle

Fontisian: Still on the fence about good ole' Fonti, but for now, I have a decent townread. In fact, that's the only town read I have out of this list. Fonti seems to be investigating/scumhunting without being OVERLY defensive.

blab: I have somewhere between a nullread and a scumread on blab. Other people seem to suspect that he's scum, but I genuinely can't tell either way. I think after this lynch is over, I might turn my attention more toward blab and maybe Sloth.

Custer: Is it me or are we not hearing too much from Custer? A few seem to think he's scum too, but I need more from him before I can tell for sure. There is a good chance that he's a lurker scum. I think I'll review over his posts soon and see.

Citrus: Yet another person cast under a suspicious light. I hate it, but I have a nullread on Citrus. He could end up being either way. It SEEMS like he's trying to scumhunt and help. Even in post 435, he said:

"I went through the jailchat trying to pull out relevant timepoints but can't unify them very easily.
    If everyone has something they want to know specific from it, say "@CITRUS:" and then ask and if it's something I can and want to provide I will do so at earliest convenience"

That SEEMS helpful, but I'm not sure yet. At least it seems like he's trying, unlike Ika. (Then again, I'm still reading the posts from last night, so maybe Ika's helped since then?)

What are your thoughts on the four of them?

9. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Going through posts pg 25 on now, quick post to clarify.

10. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Clear, concise points, and fairly quiet. If we start to see things similar to this and this is when I'll be 100% certain he's scum but those can't happen until there's more lynch data.

11. Rubicon

I think probably 2 of {blab, Custer, Citrus} are scum. I would lynch Custer today if it had the support, wasn't less informative as a lynch than ika, and ika wasn't being so independently terrible.

I had a slight town-read on fontisian but it's waning.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Double Vote: ika

Moridin's explanation works. ika just outed the whole chat as PRs which is very anti-town. Moridian followed that it looks like. Bad assumption.

---------- Post automerged at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Riley, I'll do a meta dive on Citrus but I find those statements to be null in a vaccuum.

13. Riley

Clarification please?

14. ika

vote ika

thanks titus ;)

15. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Okay, so the sudden explosion of Moridinslip was a bit surprising. Did nobody else see that line? That said, if it was reaction bait then it kind of worked out nicely.

I've definitely played with Riley before. That said I can't offhand remember any particulars, so w/e. Maybe I'm just that forgettable ;_; He has, apparently, not played in a while. His hesitance is, IIRC, somewhat in character - as is his insistence that he always feels scummy to everyone. That doesn't, of course, make it any less true, and his continued hedging is beginning to feel bad (I seriously need to find a list of synonyms for scummy).

Sloth, I said I hate reading Fonti simply because I suck at it. See the last game we had together, and how she snatched a tie from the jaws of defeat. If we weren't voting Ika, then I'd probably be voting Custer over blab, since he's said less and I'd prefer to get some reactions out of him. If it's purely from a lynch standpoint then yes, blab. Not able to do the same today, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to push both of them some.

You don't see the rolefishing in #83? It's basically talk about how best to optimise the distribution of gold, which itself necessitates information on usage, cost and desirability of powers. It feels very much like he's putting out feelers for an idea that really has no place in the early game, and might situationally become relevant late game.

---------- Post automerged at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Wait, is this hammer? Rubicon unvoted, so we should still be at 7, right?

Can someone check?

16. Riley

Vote Count 2
    (8 to lynch)

ika (7): fontisian, blab, Titus, Maiden, Riley Poole, Titus, Ika
    Zennith (3): Custer, Irdiumstern
    Irdiumstern (1): Sloth
    Moridin: (2) Citrus, Rubicon

Abstain (3): Zennith, Moridin, Luckylee

That's not a lynch ika, wanna explain the winky face?

17. Rubicon

bahahahaha

18. Riley

Also, unvote ika. For safety's sake.

---------- Post automerged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

@Moridin, it is not a hammer. We are now at 6 actually since ika was 7. I unvoted to remove the possibility of a hammer at this point.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Ika you were never at L minus 1. Roley was voting Citrus

20. ika

Reactions, but you ruined it now

---------- Post automerged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Cirtus was never voting me in the first place?