1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Brass & Tax Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Well as you can see I tried my damndest but I'm not the best player. Obviously.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Observer chat is a lot of fun to read, but it's hella long akin to the size of this thread itself.

Good game all! Titus, I'd love to talk a bit about my game with you at some point in the future, if you can spare the pieces of advice. And congrats on the win, because SK is hard as balls to pull off.

Huge props to Blab because his posting style totally through off my scum reading of him and he did very well to make it to the end.

And Riley, glad to see we didn't mislynch you earlier on. I really should have read your posts with a more open mind and realized you were town. But then, I guess you misread me back, so we're even :p.

3. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    He confirmed you could commute and steal.

4. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

You could only get gold if you got it through Money Laundering. You were blocked from receiving all other types of gold if you commuted.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

I am still treating this as a win, bc last will and scums before towns.

6. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

@Fonti: This is true, but to be fair, that early in the game nothing is certain.
    The Blab thing, as far as Town knew, was inescapable and undeniable. Which REALLY annoyed me that no one noticed.

Both you and Blab shot me the same night actually...Which was a good idea, cause I sorta had this plan for blab the next day that I'm certain wouldn't have earned me any favors once the game was done.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

8. Titus

Titus Squib

This SK was easier than most. Most SKs don't confirm as unkillable AND town. So I had to play as if I was town. So it was sorta a town victory.

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Except if you were town it'd be unbalanced vs. scum. Also, you shot Fontisian. How could we accept you as one of us when you murdered him in cold blood?!

But well played either way.

10. Sloth

She said it first! Counting it as 3rd win! I'm catching up, Fonti!

11. Titus

Titus Squib

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/GfPnfmgZeCe

There is my qt.

---------- Post automerged at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

I shot Font because scum was getting boned. There was no way in a was town. I subbed into a goon with a dashing so I could blame Ika. I was shocked when he went along.

I pushed Riley because he was slipping and I thought it was 4 scum. Later he proved he was a derp but fun to play with.

---------- Post automerged at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Blab, you kept killing my scum targets for awhile. Maiden really shocked me.

12. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

So it's a tie? Because that would make my pro-town crazy seriously happy at game end instead of the sad.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

LOL I loved this game! :D Obs was hilarious. We even talked some legally blonde and had drinking games.

Good victory Titus and Riley I still count you as a victor since you got my hints about Titus being scum. You too Maiden and Sloth.

14. Sloth

Nah, Titus won even with no gold. That's fair, if she hadn't lynched Blab, he'd have won. Town had no chance when they didn't lynch Blab yesterDay and neither Titus or Blab tried to kill each other at Night.

Anyway, good game guys, best players were Blab, Fonti and Rubicon. And me, maybe, but I'm hardly biased in it.

Like I said before, Blab won my respect this game, and I was actually disappointed he didn't win.

15. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Er, why is this not a tie if Titus has no gold. Titus' wincon was very explicitly written as Kill Everyone. Without gold she can't kill Riley and doesn't have control of the lynch vote so she can't fulfill her wincon. Riley's wincon is to eliminate all threats, without control of the lynch he can't eliminate Titus so he can't fulfill his wincon.

If no one can fulfill their wincon it is a tie. There's no way to say otherwise.

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

17. Sloth

Apparently SKs autowin when 1v1 against Town

18. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

But the wincons clearly say otherwise.

19. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Also, fuck every single one of those filler posts for the last day.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Ooooh new drinking game....Anytime Titus says conf!town we have to take a shot of a beverage of our choice(alcoholic or not)